Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thanks recklezz, faggot.
fucking faggot ruined the servers harder by making bison get rid of captains all together, just gtfo already, go ruin someone elses servers.

- Any other way this shitty can ruin anything else for others?
[-] The following 5 users Like CaliSnipe's post:
   Ben-, Deadplanet, Drago, Jesse W., QueenCrazy
i think he got much attention , more than he deserves so let's not talk about him anymore. He belongs to the past.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Drago's post:
   Hamaerox
(Feb 26 2017, 02:30 PM)Drago Wrote: i think he got much attention , more than he deserves so let's not talk about him anymore. He belongs to the past.

He doesn't even belong in the past/present.
I used to come play on these servers, 7 times a day...minimum
Got worse when trolls who even flame on their ban appeal thread, wanting to get unbanned... get's unbanned.

Then an admin who abused many times, still has admin powers.

Now someone who has ruined the server, by getting captains removed as well as causing players to leave.

We gotta take these admin who are abusing their powers and these trolls who get their way Banned so players can actually stay on these servers.
[-] The following 2 users Like Deadplanet's post:
   CaliSnipe, QueenCrazy
[Image: 2lu7534.jpg]
(Feb 26 2017, 02:31 PM)Deadplanet Wrote: I used to come play on these servers, 7 times a day...minimum
Got worse when trolls who even flame on their ban appeal thread, wanting to get unbanned... get's unbanned.

Then an admin who abused many times, still has admin powers.

Now someone who has ruined the server, by getting captains removed as well as causing players to leave.

We gotta take these admin who are abusing their powers and these trolls who get their way Banned so players can actually stay on these servers.

People don't care what we think and or say, that's why things don't change here, and that faggot sucks too much dick, so he gets what he wants at this point.
[-] The following 1 user Likes CaliSnipe's post:
   Deadplanet
Someone close this thread, its waste of time.
(Feb 26 2017, 02:34 PM)Drago Wrote: Someone close this thread, its  waste of time.

get out of my flame thread D: - only recklezz can complain, because he'll get it done, because we're having a good time, and well, it's in his name, he destroys the meaning of fun.
suggestion for modifying warmup, the maps should be in an ordered list, so when warmup goes to choosing a map, nobody is scrambling and pressing one of the first five maps they see, we would be able to more carefully select what map we would like to play
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
(Feb 26 2017, 03:18 PM)Jesse_Watters Wrote: suggestion for modifying warmup, the maps should be in an ordered list, so when warmup goes to choosing a map, nobody is scrambling and pressing one of the first five maps they see, we would be able to more carefully select what map we would like to play
It's setup that way to introduce more variation in maps played. If you're well liked on the server, you can usually call the map early and people will go through the trouble of picking it.

(Feb 26 2017, 02:17 PM)calisnipe Wrote: fucking faggot ruined the servers harder by making bison get rid of captains all together
The RWS system is vastly superior over the captains system. The main problems are people unfamiliar with the buddy system and a lack of transparency over teams (prior to ready/live). I think both problems can be sufficiently addressed to some degree, but I'll need to be motivated first.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
Captain should of remained a thing, but map would be voted, captain = for side or first pick
[-] The following 3 users Like Ben-'s post:
   Kobe, sift, sosa