Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's a trap.
you are so god, that you were a SUB back in 09' thank you my lord for turning wL the way it should be going.
(Mar 04 2017, 08:53 AM)Ben- Wrote:
(Mar 04 2017, 07:43 AM)RealRecklezz Wrote: You think Ben is "good"? Modest? He should know hes not good hes an average player, nme is below average by a bit. Think of it this way, the server has rws system that would put average players at 15 and above avg players at 19-20. If you were good, it would be at around 23ish. Just because everyone else around is trash doesnt make it right to skew what it means to be good. Good out of the people in the server, sure, but actually good? no.

I know i aint good my lord, you are the embodyment of good and virtue !

oh and btw me lord, by your logic billnose (top strater in league), ghoul (top1 player on esea for 3 seasons), phoenix arent good.

But you are the all knowing god, but also the only god, meaning you are also the god of stupidy.

Praise the Lord !

Oh and btw, even if i do 100% suck im top1 or 2 on wl currently, because all good players left. So every1 (on wL) including yourself is complete horse shit in your opinion ?

Damn you are also the God of Trolling !

If you dont understand my logic, you have a lot to learn young one. Even if you choose to look away from my logic it will stand resolute. I never said you 100% sucked so your little shenanigans with conditional statements doesnt apply. To higher beings than yourself (AKA normal people to the rest of us) straw-manning is one of the worst if not the worst thing you could attempt to do in this situation. I found it similarly pitiful to see your post about "active" players and their activity on the server and noticing the very blatant error in your calculation, where you mentioned you have played 0 pugs last month, when you clearly played a game the day before posting, regardless if it was a complete game or not since you included games that were not completed by others as well. Shameful to see someones true colors so late in the game, I guess the saying is right, you only know how a teabag works if you put it under hot water.
(Mar 04 2017, 09:30 AM)RealRecklezz Wrote:
(Mar 04 2017, 08:53 AM)Ben- Wrote:
(Mar 04 2017, 07:43 AM)RealRecklezz Wrote: You think Ben is "good"? Modest? He should know hes not good hes an average player, nme is below average by a bit. Think of it this way, the server has rws system that would put average players at 15 and above avg players at 19-20. If you were good, it would be at around 23ish. Just because everyone else around is trash doesnt make it right to skew what it means to be good. Good out of the people in the server, sure, but actually good? no.

I know i aint good my lord, you are the embodyment of good and virtue !

oh and btw me lord, by your logic billnose (top strater in league), ghoul (top1 player on esea for 3 seasons), phoenix arent good.

But you are the all knowing god, but also the only god, meaning you are also the god of stupidy.

Praise the Lord !

Oh and btw, even if i do 100% suck im top1 or 2 on wl currently, because all good players left. So every1 (on wL) including yourself is complete horse shit in your opinion ?

Damn you are also the God of Trolling !

If you dont understand my logic, you have a lot to learn young one. Even if you choose to look away from my logic it will stand resolute. I never said you 100% sucked so your little shenanigans with conditional statements doesnt apply. To higher beings than yourself (AKA normal people to the rest of us) straw-manning is one of the worst if not the worst thing you could attempt to do in this situation. I found it similarly pitiful to see your post about "active" players and their activity on the server and noticing the very blatant error in your calculation, where you mentioned you have played 0 pugs last month, when you clearly played a game the day before posting, regardless if it was a complete game or not since you included games that were not completed by others as well. Shameful to see someones true colors so late in the game, I guess the saying is right, you only know how a teabag works if you put it under hot water.

Please God share your true colors so everyone is convinced of your brilliance and absolute truth about everything !
(Mar 03 2017, 04:43 PM)Riser Wrote: I never liked captains. Captains is only fun when everyone in the server and the community knows each other, are close and have no beef with each other. Now almost everyone on the US pugs have issues with each other. Back in the older days, our entire wL scrim group were friends and bad players weren't hated on, there weren't any trolls either. Now it's just a shitfest. I tell people I don't play on NA servers anymore because of high ping but in honesty, it's just that I don't feel comfortable getting shit talked to oblivion for having a high ping or being worse than another player (was never an issue a few years ago).

I never liked captains after the plugin was introduced, I usually vote for RWS balancer too. From my experience, it's way more balanced unless of course someone else subs a lower RWS player. You guys should just use the buddy/foe system to increase/reduce chances of people you dislike from getting on your team.

And FYI, I doubt that any Asians would complain if you guys removed captains from the asia servers cause  97% of the wl asia community plays the game just for fun not to hate on others (unless its banter).

Ya. Captains was not perfect and we ended up with plenty stacks. And ya sad to see toxicity where it is. When I came it felt a lot more like a community, that was before the tournament tho. That tourney brought a lot of skilled players that were incredibly toxic. 

Oh my God. That's why! I noticed the servers went to hell after the tourney but I thought it was coincidence but it wasn't the tourney brought the super abusive, high on themself, toxic motherfuckers, and the super abusive, high on themself, toxic motherfuckers drove away the the good times. 

Fuck. 

Who could have seen that coming?
Let's t7rn this into Care Bears Lords pug
that way all these "cool guys" (toxic abusive maufaus) won't be able to join cause they will be much to cool.

You're welcome Tongue