Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Suggestions id like to make to (wL) Roots.
1. Bring back captain.
-Pugs right now are unbalanced at a rate ive never ever experienced on (wL) and being able to pick 1 or 2 players you want to play with, instead of getting a probability, is better.

2. Make a top5 leaderboard for adr, fpr and win ratio (W-T-L).
-ADR and FPR are good stats and more interesting to know then top5 nades or top5 smgs. Win ratio would be cool af, seeing who are the most team oriented players would be a great addition to the (wL) experience.

3. Make a top50 instead of top5 for leaderboard (top5 shown, top50 by clicking on it) or copy esea weapons stats.
- That would be a way of making weapons stats without out right copying esea.

4. (Question) Why Karma and Reputation aren't the same thing ?

5. (Fun) A dedicated section of the forum for the Lord God Emperor Reckless. Otherwise there will be a holy war between the RWS Church and the Reckless Faith.
-With a wall on the first page, of all the saints (trolls and oldies) we gained and lost serving the Reckless faith, and the killers (good players) that left the holy land (wL), since The Lord (Reckless) came into our gamer lives ! Praise the Lord !

6. Please, if you do not change the RWS current system, at least switch the name of the "foe" thing.
-Because foeing people that aren't my enemies is weird and insulting, im ignoring them instead, then i get 10 messages on steam of how rude i am, when im trying to remain civil. Maybe a name switch to rival, or Unwarranted, idk.

7. Having admins who wants to organize tournaments show up.
-We got a big thread about a new tournament, but it gonna be impossible to make 1, if no admin organize it, or at least set up the private servers (since captain is gone).

No hard feelings, i enjoyed playing here a lot, but now not so much, those buffs could make (wL) great again !

Heart Ben-
[-] The following 2 users Like Ben-'s post:
   QueenCrazy, sift
None of this will happen.
Bison has already made the decision to implement this "new system"
(Mar 04 2017, 03:42 AM)gabe. Wrote: None of this will happen.
Bison has already made the decision to implement this "new system"

Ive got faith for the 5th one !
(Mar 04 2017, 02:45 AM)Ben- Wrote: 4. (Question) Why Karma and Reputation aren't the same thing ?

Karma - in-game rep
Reputation - Forum rep
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
(Mar 04 2017, 04:59 AM)i cri everytiem Wrote:
(Mar 04 2017, 02:45 AM)Ben- Wrote: 4. (Question) Why Karma and Reputation aren't the same thing ?

Karma - in-game rep
Reputation - Forum rep

But i can mainly influence your karma online, most dont even know you can do in game if you can.

And honestly to have a difference between the 2 is rather pointless
I'll probably diaable buddy system and karma on the forums and link it to the game if I can figure out how to
[-] The following 1 user Likes Riser's post:
   QueenCrazy
I cant believe how childish you are being by continuously asking for captains back. It was set already, and people need time to experience it before just outright changing it.
(Mar 04 2017, 07:50 AM)RealRecklezz Wrote: I cant believe how childish you are being by continuously asking for captains back. It was set already, and people need time to experience it before just outright changing it.

My Lord i know you are testing my Faith, I will keep faith in the reckless for you my Lord !
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ben-'s post:
   QueenCrazy
bumpty dumpty
(Mar 09 2017, 07:31 PM)Ben- Wrote: bumpty dumpty

nt Ben-