Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  Skid
I dont see the part that you said that if u dont do as i say you will get banned.

And i will say it again , i dont belive this ban will be lifted, untill then wait for "sosa" nad root admins.
(Mar 05 2017, 10:11 AM)Drago Wrote: I dont see the part that you said that if u dont do as i say you will get banned.

And i will say it again , i dont belive this ban will be lifted, untill then wait for "sosa" nad root admins.

You didn't directly say it, buy you did attempt to jam fear into my mind, in order to get your mental fix.
You don't need to let an admin teamviewer you, all you have to do is post a ban appeal here and wait.

It's also in the guideline, quit spamming admins and just wait.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Riser's post:
   RealRecklezz
(Mar 05 2017, 10:06 AM)Drago Wrote: you though im not going to copy the chat and let you talk shit as you always do? Not this time.

No, i don't know what happened to my post, but i already said, you didn't ask for the  entire chat, i have it copied too, i would have provided it if it was needed. 

Now please, stop trying to be something you're not. 

All i want is the demo.
Try reading comments on this page https://servers.war-lords.net/bans/56085 .
i played one map with you last night while i was very intoxicated. seems to be a trend lately.

anyways, you played with 0 gamesense, and pre-aimed a corner and waited, several times for the person to peek without you having any feedback of their location. it kept happening over and over and over again. once in brick room, once in b site while bomb was planted and you have 3 ct's around you, also while defusing and looking down, and i didn't hear the guy running but you knew exactly where he was coming from.

could be my cloudy mind from the alcohol...but i am very pro when i wanna be Smile
that's my speculation, i won't call you a cheater until one of the root admins verify this.
(Mar 05 2017, 06:35 PM)_nme Wrote: that's my speculation, i won't call you a cheater until one of the root admins verify this.

its already verified, look at bisons comments on ban.
(Mar 05 2017, 06:34 PM)_nme Wrote: i played one map with you last night while i was very intoxicated. seems to be a trend lately.

anyways, you played with 0 gamesense, and pre-aimed a corner and waited, several times for the person to peek without you having any feedback of their location. it kept happening over and over and over again. once in brick room, once in b site while bomb was planted and you have 3 ct's around you, also while defusing and looking down, and i didn't hear the guy running but you knew exactly where he was coming from.

could be my cloudy mind from the alcohol...but i am very pro when i wanna be Smile

LMFAO, You do realize it was 4 am when we played together, i will obviously not be the greatest when it comes to thinking ahead. I don't really remember which map we played, if u have a demo of this, so i can explain, that would be great.
(Mar 05 2017, 07:12 PM)Drago Wrote:
(Mar 05 2017, 06:35 PM)_nme Wrote: that's my speculation, i won't call you a cheater until one of the root admins verify this.

its already verified, look at bisons comments on ban.

I don't see comments on the ban?