Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suggestion  A few suggestions...
Straight to the point:

1. Add .pause on CS:S servers.
- If anything, make it a command available for donators. Also, make it 30 seconds so IF the entire server are donors, the .pausing would max 5mins/map.

2. Give donors a forum title or badge
- Kinda stupid that I'm suggesting this, but fuck it.

3. When closing the .buddy tab in pugs, it automatically readys you up.

4. a X+ rws server.
- I think I heard @Ben- saying something about this. I'd like to point this out again.

5. Awards suggesting by @deadplanet (nerd)
- https://war-lords.net/thread-16574-post-127864.html

6. Donor votes count for 2.
- .ff, map vote, +f/+b (8x instead of 4)

7. Lower the slots to 15/server
- Specs have 30 secs to sub in or else kicked.

8. +k <name>
- Change people's Karma thru chat

9. Manage admins
- Start revoking and cleaning up the staff list. Most admins are MIA. Maybe require X hours spent/month or something along those lines.
[-] The following 2 users Like i cri everytiem's post:
   Crusader, Deadplanet
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
Sounds good
- Nerdie Deadie
[-] The following 1 user Likes Deadplanet's post:
   i cri everytiem
[Image: 2lu7534.jpg]
i think adding .surrender it would be nice too (team who votes to surrender gets 0 rws)
[-] The following 1 user Likes Drago's post:
   _nme
(Mar 16 2017, 03:24 PM)i cri everytiem Wrote: 1. Add .pause on CS:S servers.
- If anything, make it a command available for donators. Also, make it 30 seconds so IF the entire server are donors, the .pausing would max 5mins/map.
I'm already planning to try getting this working in the pug rewrite for the tournament.

(Mar 16 2017, 03:24 PM)i cri everytiem Wrote: 2. Give donors a forum title or badge
- Kinda stupid that I'm suggesting this, but fuck it.
Maybe.

(Mar 16 2017, 03:24 PM)i cri everytiem Wrote: 3. When closing the .buddy tab in pugs, it automatically readys you up.
I've mixed feelings on this feature. The behavior might be undesirable since no !unready.

(Mar 16 2017, 03:24 PM)i cri everytiem Wrote: 4. a X+ rws server.
- I think I heard @Ben- saying something about this. I'd like to point this out again.
Already planned, but delayed to work on more pressing matters (pug rewrite).

(Mar 16 2017, 03:24 PM)i cri everytiem Wrote: 5. Awards suggesting by @deadplanet (nerd)
- https://war-lords.net/thread-16574-post-127864.html
Maybe.

(Mar 16 2017, 03:24 PM)i cri everytiem Wrote: 6. Donor votes count for 2.
- .ff, map vote, +f/+b (8x instead of 4)
Hmm... I've very mixed feelings on this. If a sufficient number of new donors would donate for this feature (on a regular basis), then I might consider it.

(Mar 16 2017, 03:24 PM)i cri everytiem Wrote: 7. Lower the slots to 15/server
- Specs have 30 secs to sub in or else kicked.
I'm not sure lowering the slots would help in starting another PUG. Seeing a lot of specs helps in gauging how many people are on. It also helps find people who aren't part of the steam group.

The 30 secs to sub in or kick is probably undesirable for people who periodically afk for a minute or two (me). This would exacerbate people subbing in afk for several rounds (when there's a different sub available).

(Mar 16 2017, 03:24 PM)i cri everytiem Wrote: 8. +k <name>
- Change people's Karma thru chat
Maybe. This depends on what Riser does with the forum karma and pug karma. If it's replaced with the forum karma, for instance, then it would require leaving a short message as feedback.

(Mar 16 2017, 03:24 PM)i cri everytiem Wrote: 9. Manage admins
- Start revoking and cleaning up the staff list. Most admins are MIA. Maybe require X hours spent/month or something along those lines.
I'll occasionally disappear for months on end. So I've got mixed feelings on this. I don't disagree with cleaning up admins which are ineffective or troublemakers, though. I generally delegate this task to Riser.

(Mar 16 2017, 03:53 PM)Drago Wrote: i think adding .surrender it would be nice too (team who votes to surrender gets 0 rws)
The feature exists in practice. People can simply spec out. Also tampering with RWS is undesirable since it's used for balancing.
[-] The following 2 users Like M. Bison's post:
   Ben-, Kobe
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
(Mar 16 2017, 04:34 PM)M. Bison Wrote:
(Mar 16 2017, 03:53 PM)Drago Wrote: i think adding .surrender it would be nice too (team who votes to surrender gets 0 rws)
The feature exists in practice. People can simply spec out. Also tampering with RWS is undesirable since it's used for balancing.

I think specing out is not the solution, it might result in a ban if it is intentional right?
(Mar 16 2017, 04:45 PM)Drago Wrote:

I think specing out is not the solution, it might result in a ban if it is intentional right?

i guess that if teams are extremely stacked, it could be tolerated.

As an example : https://servers.war-lords.net/pugs/54369 , we had griz subbing on my side, like 70 rws vs 54.
(Mar 16 2017, 04:49 PM)Ben- Wrote:
(Mar 16 2017, 04:45 PM)Drago Wrote:

i guess that if teams are extremely stacked, it could be tolerated.

As an example : https://servers.war-lords.net/pugs/54369 , we had griz subbing on my side, like 70 rws vs 54.

I totally agree, no one cant play with that team , https://servers.war-lords.net/pugs/54351 this is one of them too, which i dont think players really want to continue the game, however specing out is not always the solution.
@M. Bison,

Some of these donor perks will only reflect if added. We won't know if people are gonna donate to get those perks, but I think it's a risk/reward type situation. In other words, a try might end up being worth it.
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
(Mar 17 2017, 02:29 AM)i cri everytiem Wrote: @M. Bison,

Some of these donor perks will only reflect if added. We won't know if people are gonna donate to get those perks, but I think it's a risk/reward type situation. In other words, a try might end up being worth it.

Yea, I would totally donate for being able to change my forum username color to orange. Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes Call me when humans go extinct's post:
   CaliSnipe
[Image: Photo%20collage-climate%20scenarios-glob...k=rcowMNf5]
Adding an option where you can choose what players where in which matches together, when searching for a demo.

For example, a demo that happened a couple months ago, type the player names that were in a match together, and only show demos that had them in the same match Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes Deadplanet's post:
   Drago
[Image: 2lu7534.jpg]