Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Vote Kick abuse from my entire team (CT) + 3 T's
(Apr 06 2017, 12:26 AM)Spiderfreak Wrote:
(Apr 05 2017, 11:47 PM)RealRecklezz Wrote: <text>

When you reply to someone the quote should remain unchanged unless you want to speak about something specifically. You start your commentary under the quote window as I am doing now.

I wanted to address one of your concerns. You said, "Does a defuse rlly matter tht much though...?" I think that its about the etiquette. Its like being an uninvited guest at a get together and taking the last beer, even though everyone else contributed to the conversations and all you did was make a quirky joke that made the weird kid in the back chuckle.

All you have to do is be quiet and wait for a root admin, the more you talk the worse you will look.
(Apr 06 2017, 01:02 AM)RealRecklezz Wrote:

When you reply to someone the quote should remain unchanged unless you want to speak about something specifically. You start your commentary under the quote window as I am doing now.

I wanted to address one of your concerns. You said, "Does a defuse rlly matter tht much though...?" I think that its about the etiquette. Its like being an uninvited guest at a get together and taking the last beer, even though everyone else contributed to the conversations and all you did was make a quirky joke that made the wierd kid in the back chuckle.

All you have to do is be quiet and wait for a root admin, the more you talk the worse you will look.

K fine I'll delete it, was just trying to say my point on the part u were leaving out. Like ur POV in the synopsis is just an overall one, not seeing it from either my perspective and thoughts or theirs. But ya I see what u mean.

... Nvm I can't delete it, Ok I'll just shut up now.
(Apr 06 2017, 01:22 AM)Spiderfreak Wrote:
(Apr 06 2017, 01:02 AM)RealRecklezz Wrote:

I wanted to address one of your concerns. You said, "Does a defuse rlly matter tht much though...?" I think that its about the etiquette. Its like being an uninvited guest at a get together and taking the last beer, even though everyone else contributed to the conversations and all you did was make a quirky joke that made the weird kid in the back chuckle.

K fine I'll delete it, was just trying to say my point on the part u were leaving out. Like ur POV in the synopsis is just an overall one, not seeing it from either my perspective and thoughts or theirs. But ya I see what u mean.

... Nvm I can't delete it, Ok I'll just shut up now.

I wanted to be completely objective, so I avoided taking sides and even included both possible outcomes that favor both sides. I also didn't want you to delete anything, I just want you to take it into consideration that your actions after your kick and during your report could worsen the outcome and possibly nullify the case you have. Also, it looked strange to me to see you type inside my quote bubble, please try to avoid doing that. I am in no way trying to force you to do anything, I am trying to show you other things to consider that you might have missed before.

Regardless, lets not make this thread longer than it seems. Let's wait for a root admin. Thanks.
[-] The following 1 user Likes RealRecklezz's post:
   Spiderfreak
1st don't mind 250 he gets moody on pugs and thinks everyone is a professional.

2nd Bison - has banned people for 1 day everyone who has votekicked a person out of abusing the system just for being bad previously.
So for the reason of votekicking / abusing the system "for being bad/ trolling" as a reason in my opinion would be abuse of the system and like the past the 7 players that initiated a vote kick should be banned for 1 day.

Also I used to hate playing with spider because as we all know he isn't the best player, but as long as you're working with him and not being a douche towards him he does listen, as I do enjoy playing with him in the world of today we have got over our past and I try to help him as well. Spider really isn't a troll he's just not a god like player. And people seriously need to get over their tragic egos if they think they're good because that doesn't make you a god that you're better than everyone else.
[-] The following 2 users Like CaliSnipe's post:
   Deadplanet, Spiderfreak
Love how this turned from an actual thing to a post tht's not even cared abt rlly. Just fkin delete it at this point, nothings going to happen abt it ik.
(Apr 07 2017, 01:42 AM)Spiderfreak Wrote: Love how this turned from an actual thing to a post tht's not even cared abt rlly. Just fkin delete it at this point, nothings going to happen abt it ik.

Did you not hear me give you real advice and tell you to stay quiet while someone looks into this, the more you speak the less likely it will be that anyone takes action.
(Apr 07 2017, 02:10 AM)RealRecklezz Wrote:
(Apr 07 2017, 01:42 AM)Spiderfreak Wrote: Love how this turned from an actual thing to a post tht's not even cared abt rlly. Just fkin delete it at this point, nothings going to happen abt it ik.

Did you not hear me give you real advice and tell you to stay quiet while someone looks into this, the more you speak the less likely it will be that anyone takes action.

THERE'S NO POINT RECKLEZZ, Nothing was done rlly abt the whole Bill temp banning me thing, and I doubt nothing will happen now. There's no point to it anymore. It was a small fkin issue, ok. tht's it. Just leave it alone.
(Apr 07 2017, 02:34 AM)Spiderfreak Wrote:

THERE'S NO POINT RECKLEZZ, Nothing was done rlly abt the whole Bill temp banning me thing, and I doubt nothing will happen now. There's no point to it anymore. It was a small fkin issue, ok. tht's it. Just leave it alone.

So you are just posting to read your words over and over? You posted with the intentions of not allowing anyone to take action on the matter? Are you trolling? Be decisive for once and let action come on its own.

Also, please stop typing like a child (i.e. "fkin", "tht's", "rlly" etc.). It makes you look worse and people will not pay any attention to you if you continue, they will think you are some child they can just push around.
(Apr 07 2017, 02:42 AM)RealRecklezz Wrote:
(Apr 07 2017, 02:34 AM)Spiderfreak Wrote:

So you are just posting to read your words over and over? You posted with the intentions of not allowing anyone to take action on the matter? Are you trolling? Be decisive for once and let action come on its own.

Also, please stop typing like a child (i.e. "fkin", "tht's", "rlly" etc.). It makes you look worse and people will not pay any attention to you if you continue, they will think you are some child they can just push around.

No I posted it because it was a bs reason to kick me, but now as time goes on and since this issue is so small IK its not going to b anything, so just stop trying. U know I type like tht idk y ur making it a big deal rn. Can u just stop getting involved in everything, even now my typing ur criticizing me on. If I cared more on this thing then I would care more on my typing and stuff, but I don't anymore. So just leave it alone already.
Its been only 1 day, since 250 is among the players listed, it gonna take a root admin to take action or a senior admin (hamaerox), if need be.

Please be more patient.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ben-'s post:
   RealRecklezz