Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Vote Kick abuse from my entire team (CT) + 3 T's
The server: (https://servers.war-lords.net/pugs/55134)
The ban: (https://servers.war-lords.net/bans/56589)

Before I got vote kicked, I'm pretty sure I got a kill cause my score was 4 after it AND I defused the bomb... is that not the game objective on CT side?... Like every round the entire team would go to 1 side (A or B) and push it, so since there's no one watching the other site I decide to go there alone. Then team talks shit on me as usual just because I have no kills and can't hold the site alone, like srsly wtf do u expect 1. its me and 2. its a fkin 1,2,3,4,5v1. I'm sorry I'd rather watch the site and be the CT side I'm assigned/put on than rather care about kills. Sure it may work sometimes but it's also a 50/50 chance. They can go on either side my side or their side, and if its their side we most likely get the win, but if its me I get killed/rekt. 

CT Team/My team:
- 250/Rowdy Roddy Piper (https://servers.war-lords.net/pugs/players/13447012)
- lex (https://servers.war-lords.net/pugs/players/255136073)
- DK (https://servers.war-lords.net/pugs/players/14949942)
- e7i (https://servers.war-lords.net/pugs/players/390686111)

T Team
- doc (https://servers.war-lords.net/pugs/players/189541806)
- Murph (https://servers.war-lords.net/pugs/players/41194012)
- Sanjiz (https://servers.war-lords.net/pugs/players/167923927)

Ik this is only a vote kick and not a big deal but its still abuse of the command. Even if it only happened once.
So, your telling that the reason they kicked you is that you couldn't stop the enemy team to come in site? I will take a look at this case but i think this case should be handled by root/senior admins.
Thank you for the report, Spider!
Spiders RWS= 6.46 BAD
Spiders ADR= 45.5 BAD

Bad players shouldn't be allowed to complain on the forums they have no concept of what going on. The whole side spider was on our team we tried to help him but he insisted what he was doing was correct.

Please don't waste everyones time posting stupid childish shit on the forums. You didn't listen to any of the team calls or strats we were running on ct side. You constantly did your own thing, and everyone including me was telling you to stop but you wouldn't. After about halfway through ct side, you stole a defuse from me that wasn't yours. Plenty of time left in the round to get off, you deliberately did it because you were being a selfish prick not working with your team.

I have every right to vote kick you for not follow team directions, and being a troll. The entire server vote kicked Spider within 30 seconds of the first kick being placed. Might of even been faster than that. Could of been 15 seconds. New Warlords record.

I'm admin, and I didn't kick or ban you myself. I was just voicing my opinion of what you did, people also made their own choices at what they saw.

If it was my choice I would ban you for making me defend myself on the forums you fuck.

sincerely,

he wasnt being a team player and just denied everything we said, while having 0 kills
spider was constantly complaining while we were winning. he was complaining because we were playing as a team and he was playing by himself and had no kill.
Then explain to me wtf a CT is supposed to do if I was doing it wrong. 250 the server was lagging, the chat, the voice chat, everything. U say I stole the defuse from u, 1. u never fucking called it, and if u did the server was lagging so obv it would b very fkin hard to tell what u were saying and 2. we're CT side, I'm not just going to let the bomb sit there while its tiking, I'm sorry I got there b4 u. Still not a fucking legit reason to kick me. Even if I was guarding a damn site on my own and failed, all u guys were doing was rushing 1 side. Y would u leave 1 site open, like srsly how is that a strat?? Yes it can work sometimes but it can also fail. What was the main reason u kicked me because to me it seems like just because I "stole" the defuse u did it. I was playing the game objective, I didn't follow u because no one was watching the other site, how tf is that a reason to kick someone. Least b fkin glad u do have someone there so they can make callouts if anyone's is over there. But no u hate on me for trying to defending a site and having no kills. Whatever, I don't get some ppl sometimes...Like srsly look at the demo if u think I'm wrong.
[-] The following 2 users Like Spiderfreak's post:
   CaliSnipe, Deadplanet
I watched the demo and I think a little synopsis is in order.
Round 1 - CT lose
Round 2 - 250 calls a 5 man rush B. Spider goes A without saying anything.
Round 3 - 250 calls a 5 man rush B. Spider goes A again without saying anything.
Round 4 - 250 calls a 5 man rush long. Spider goes B and then calls out only after hearing someone in B tunnels.
Round 5 - Spider goes A car solo, while the rest of the team was elsewhere working together (its seems).
Round 6 - Spider goes A long solo once again, while the rest of the team goes elsewhere.
Round 7 - Lex warns to stick with the plan or run the risk of getting kicked. Spider replies, "then kick me."
Afterwards they play normal setups 2-1-2 with rotates. (These first 7 rounds Spider always bought at least a compact pistol and when he had money, bought a p90)
Spider takes a defuse. (in the demo, its not very clear with the sound, and everyone was barely audible. Despite this, I think he knew that 250 wanted it, since he was going for it and Spider did little to nothing that round.) Following round, 250 starts a vote to kick, and is followed up with 5 more votes for a total of 6/7 (within 14 sec). Spider dies alone. The following round Delux asks if he's ready and Spider gets kicked.

This is a scenario that has a fine line between acceptable use of votekick or unacceptable use of votekick.
Spider is known for being bad, and given this, he might not know that 5 man rushing is a plausible strat if you lose first round. The repeated deviation from the calls can be considered trolling (given that trolling is not explicitly defined). The inexcusably horrendous aim is just a result of him being bad. Taking the defuse (from what I can see in the demo) was probably due to the communication error, given that since he is bad, he would not understand proper game etiquette (allowing those that did more during the round to take the defuse). Even so the vote kick was started in a seemingly joking way, but escalated to a possible votekick (within 14 seconds).

Ultimately, this is a decision between votekick misuse (if its ruled that he is just bad) or acceptable use of votekick (if it is deemed that he was trolling). I would leave this one to a root because this might be used as a "court citation" and could probably be used in the future as reference for defense or argument.
(Apr 05 2017, 11:47 PM)RealRecklezz Wrote: SInce idk how the forums rlly work in the replies thingy, the little comments with the brackets at the bottom of each spaced out sentence is mine.

I watched the demo and I think a little synopsis is in order.
Round 1 - CT lose
(No one was watching A, so I watched it on my own)

Round 3 - 250 calls a 5 man rush B. Spider goes A again without saying anything.
(No one was watching A again, so I watched it on my own)

Round 4 - 250 calls a 5 man rush long. Spider goes B and then calls out only after hearing someone in B tunnels.
(No one was watching B)

Round 5 - Spider goes A car solo, while the rest of the team was elsewhere working together (its seems).
(AGAIN NO ONE WAS A)

Round 6 - Spider goes A long solo once again, while the rest of the team goes elsewhere.
(U would pick up by now that if I go to one of the sites alone, it's prob because no one was watching it)

Round 7 - Lex warns to stick with the plan or run the risk of getting kicked. Spider replies, "then kick me."
(Stick with what plan leaving 1 site open while they could possibly rush in and take it? There is no legit reason TO kick me, so they did and so I reported them.)

Afterwards they play normal setups 2-1-2 with rotates. (These first 7 rounds Spider always bought at least a compact pistol and when he had money, bought a p90)
Spider takes a defuse. (in the demo, its not very clear with the sound, and everyone was barely audible.
((look at chat) ppl were saying lag.)  

Despite this, I think he knew that 250 wanted it, since he was going for it and Spider did little to nothing that round.)
(Oh so a kill to u is little to nothing?)

Following round, 250 starts a vote to kick, and is followed up with 5 more votes for a total of 6/7 (within 14 sec). Spider dies alone. The following round Delux asks if he's ready and Spider gets kicked.
This is a scenario that has a fine line between acceptable use of votekick or unacceptable use of votekick.

"Spider is known for being bad, and given this, he might not know that 5 man rushing is a plausible strat if you lose first round."
(I get that, but it wasn't once.. it was 5 rounds in a row.)

The repeated deviation from the calls can be considered trolling (given that trolling is not explicitly defined). The inexcusably horrendous aim is just a result of him being bad.

Taking the defuse (from what I can see in the demo) was probably due to the communication error, given that since he is bad, he would not understand proper game etiquette (allowing those that did more during the round to take the defuse).
(Does a defuse rlly matter tht much though...? Like I've done that b4 (getting a defuse even though I didn't do much) and its not much of a big deal to others..)

Even so the vote kick was started in a seemingly joking way, but escalated to a possible votekick (within 14 seconds).

Ultimately, this is a decision between votekick misuse (if its ruled that he is just bad) or acceptable use of votekick (if it is deemed that he was trolling). I would leave this one to a root because this might be used as a "court citation" and could probably be used in the future as reference for defense or argument.
(Apr 05 2017, 11:47 PM)RealRecklezz Wrote: I watched the demo and I think a little synopsis is in order.
Round 1 - CT lose
Spider takes a defuse. (in the demo, its not very clear with the sound, and everyone was barely audible. Despite this, I think he knew that 250 wanted it, since he was going for it and Spider did little to nothing that round.) Following round, 250 starts a vote to kick, and is followed up with 5 more votes for a total of 6/7 (within 14 sec). Spider dies alone. The following round Delux asks if he's ready and Spider gets kicked.

Spider is known for being bad, and given this, he might not know that 5 man rushing is a plausible strat if you lose first round. The repeated deviation from the calls can be considered trolling (given that trolling is not explicitly defined). The inexcusably horrendous aim is just a result of him being bad. Taking the defuse (from what I can see in the demo) was probably due to the communication error, given that since he is bad, he would not understand proper game etiquette (allowing those that did more during the round to take the defuse). Even so the vote kick was started in a seemingly joking way, but escalated to a possible votekick (within 14 seconds).

Yeah, although he is known to be an unskilled player, it is still reasonable to stay on site as 4 teammates rush another site.

Disregarding everything else such as getting kicked for being bad and shit, votekicking someone for stealing a defuse or because they decided to stay on site is not something you should be kicking a player out of the pug for. 

And if you are frustrated by Spider, simply !ignore, but do note that spider is not one to !ignore players, I understand your frustrations if you get an unskilled player on your team, but this is a source pug lmfao, have fun hahaha.
(But if you do get an unskilled player in the tournament, best of luck :o )

The votekick was unjustified.
[Image: 2lu7534.jpg]
(Apr 06 2017, 12:32 AM)Deadplanet Wrote:
(Apr 05 2017, 11:47 PM)RealRecklezz Wrote: I watched the demo and I think a little synopsis is in order.
Round 1 - CT lose

Yeah, although he is known to be an unskilled player, it is still reasonable to stay on site as 4 teammates rush another site.

Disregarding everything else such as getting kicked for being bad and shit, votekicking someone for stealing a defuse or because they decided to stay on site is not something you should be kicking a player out of the pug for. 

And if you are frustrated by Spider, simply !ignore, but do note that spider is not one to !ignore players, I understand your frustrations if you get an unskilled player on your team, but this is a source pug lmfao, have fun hahaha.
(But if you do get an unskilled player in the tournament, best of luck :o )

The votekick was unjustified.

I would also rule this as unjustified. I was not in the game, I only downloaded the demo to watch. I would not have a problem with him staying on a site alone (I don't actually pay attention to him when hes in my games). I see your point when you say that kicking for stealing a defuse is not a good reason. I agree. I also don't ignore spider, there is no point. All he does is make callouts and complain, and sometimes the complaints are funny. I wanted to post what I noticed objectively while watching the demo. I do, however have a concern, that he did not question the 5 man strat. He just assumed that everyone was doing the wrong thing. Also, the context in which the votekick started sounds like a joke to me (then again, I joke a lot) and this "joke" got out of hand quickly.

I honestly don't care for Spider, but I would still rule this as unjustified. Its up to the roots I guess.