Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'll donate $25 if...
I'll donate my Laptop!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sibrox's post:
   Jesse W.
Just Go With IT. √

Why are you even looking here? scroll down if you can.
(Apr 17 2017, 02:00 AM)Sibrox Wrote: I'll donate my Laptop!

Fucking great....

[Image: tx1200xe.jpg]
[-] The following 3 users Like i cri everytiem's post:
   Deadplanet, Jesse W., ryz
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
(Apr 16 2017, 06:32 PM)M. Bison Wrote: Cough it up Marcos. Don't go cheap on us now!

[Image: smirking-face.png]
I just donated $250, I believe I have, as you would say, "Coughed it up".
I can use da powa to delete?
[-] The following 5 users Like Hamaerox's post:
   CaliSnipe, Deadplanet, M. Bison, QueenCrazy, sosa
(Apr 17 2017, 03:35 AM)Hamaerox Wrote:
(Apr 16 2017, 06:32 PM)M. Bison Wrote: Cough it up Marcos. Don't go cheap on us now!

[Image: smirking-face.png]
I just donated $250, I believe I have, as you would say, "Coughed it up".
I can use da powa to delete?

Bison liked it so that was approval I'd assume have you banned him yet??
Tbh, I'm surprised no one has done this on me... Lol guess I'm not that hated as much as I think I am. Well least that's a good thing.
Spider,

Nobody hates you. If you would stop making posts every time somebody is mean to you, you may even get some respek.

Holla.
[-] The following 2 users Like _nme's post:
   CaliSnipe, Jesse W.
(Apr 17 2017, 06:27 PM)_nme Wrote: Spider,

Nobody hates you. If you would stop making posts every time somebody is mean to you, you may even get some respek.

Holla.

On top of this if you listen to people more on call outs and starts you would gain more respect as well. It's mainly the fact you don't listen at all to anyone and do your own thing 24/7 you don't have to be 10-15 rws for people to like you just listen they're trying to help you be a bettering player.

Holla.

Hehe funny, I take it u don't get ignored alot in game because of ur play style? Have u ever gotten temp banned for being bad? I only report the ones who abuse either their powers or commands. 

1st report I ever made was on Bill for temp banning me for the whole "go DM" thing, U don't see that as abuse of power? No where states that u have to b good to play here type thing. 

2nd report was on the whole vote kick thing. I was following the game objective and just because I "stole" a defuse from 250 they jokingly called a vote kick on me then everyone else on my team who disliked me agreed and called a vote kick also, thus resulting in a kick.

3rd report was on Bill for abusing their powers again. Them banning someone for having a bad-ish mic and then I call it abuse on them and they ban me.

If I were to make a post everytime someone is mean to me there would b a lot more posts than that, including 1 on u. If u don't believe me that I only made 3 posts (https://war-lords.net/search.php?action=...29a283364a)
Spider, you are next.
(Apr 17 2017, 08:21 PM)calisnipe Wrote:

Holla.

On top of this if you listen to people more on call outs and starts you would gain more respect as well. It's mainly the fact you don't listen at all to anyone and do your own thing 24/7 you don't have to be 10-15 rws for people to like you just listen they're trying to help you be a bettering player.

For the fact on u lying and u saying u agree with nme saying that nobody hates me rlly shows u mean it Cali. Oh I'm sorry, if I'm on CT team and my entire team says to rush 1 site and leave the other one open, ofc I'm not just going to leave the other side open like that, I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who would do that. If it was on T side than ya that's an actual strat but it wasn't. If u say watch cat or whatever, I'll watch it. Idk how u say I don't listen to callouts Cali. Tell me how I do my own thing 24/7, like u say I do.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Spiderfreak's post:
   Jesse W.