Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Been Perma Banned since 2014
Ban Details
Name
Lovn0wned [STEAM_0:1:66584634]
Reason
SMAC 0.8.6.0: AutoTrigger Detection: BunnyHop (2)
Created
2014-11-11 22:18:48
Expires
Permanent
Admin
Console
View Ban
(May 10 2017, 07:54 AM)slump Wrote:
(May 10 2017, 07:52 AM)QueenCrazy Wrote:
(May 10 2017, 07:48 AM)slump Wrote:
(May 10 2017, 07:46 AM)QueenCrazy Wrote:
(May 10 2017, 07:44 AM)slump Wrote: Thank You Qeen cuz Rick7S said that it wouldnt take long at all he is playing with one of my friends in a pug server right now so he said make a post so i did.

Lol ya im in the game with them x) and I also suggested making the post so im hoping it works out for you.

Ahhhh got it you know how long it might take? Cuz i really want to play
Sorry im not sure because it could be really quick or it can take months so its hard to tell.
Months? oh my lmao i play cs:go professionally and played esea main but i get bored so i wanna pug on css damn wish i can play rn tbh
Ya it can suck but thats just how it is sadly, sorry if it takes awhile I hope doesn't take to long for you. Goodluck
Hi Big Grin
-Crazy
(May 10 2017, 07:55 AM)QueenCrazy Wrote:
(May 10 2017, 07:51 AM)slump Wrote:
(May 10 2017, 07:48 AM)KNIHT Wrote: WASTRYING TO START A Scrifor 20 min when needed 2, A FRIEND INVITED THIS PERSON, WHO COULD NOT JOIN BECAUSE OF A BAN FROM 4 YEARS AGO...not sure of ban, but if possible woyd be nce to unbann so extra player can join in the festivities. (:
You kinda lost me here im not sure what u typed LMFAO

Let me translate: Was trying to start a scrim for 20 minutes when needed 2, a friend invited this person who could not join because of a ban from 4 years ago. Not sure about the ban, but if possible would be nice to unban so extra player can join in the pug. (Smiley face)
hahahah
anyone? Sad
You would either have to buy a new copy of CSS on Steam, or donate $15 to wL to get the current one unbanned. Don't take my word for it though, wait until either Bison, Riser, or Hamaerox respond to this confirming what I just said.

Donating $15 to wL would be preferable since the money goes towards maintaining the servers and you get to play on your main account.
[-] The following 2 users Like sosa's post:
   CaliSnipe, QueenCrazy
(May 11 2017, 02:08 AM)sosa Wrote: You would either have to buy a new copy of CSS on Steam, or donate $15 to wL to get the current one unbanned. Don't take my word for it though, wait until either Bison, Riser, or Hamaerox respond to this confirming what I just said.

Donating $15 to wL would be preferable since the money goes towards maintaining the servers and you get to play on your main account.

It wouldn't make sense for me to donate to play on ur servers because i was dumb 4 years ago and used a bhop script i play cs:go for a living and play pro in cevo and one below pro in esea i just want to play some pugs on my free time so i have to pay for that? That just doesn't click in my head at all. Undecided
(May 12 2017, 12:03 AM)slump Wrote:
(May 11 2017, 02:08 AM)sosa Wrote: You would either have to buy a new copy of CSS on Steam, or donate $15 to wL to get the current one unbanned. Don't take my word for it though, wait until either Bison, Riser, or Hamaerox respond to this confirming what I just said.

It wouldn't make sense for me to donate to play on ur servers because i was dumb 4 years ago and used a bhop script i play cs:go for a living and play pro in cevo and one below pro in esea i just want to play some pugs on my free time so i have to pay for that? That just doesn't click in my head at all. Undecided

sosa, he is simply so good, you should unban him on account of that fact alone
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.

Well, you cheated and there is a price to pay if you want to play again. Nobody is forcing you to do anything. You asked, I answered.
[-] The following 1 user Likes sosa's post:
   CaliSnipe
(May 12 2017, 01:14 AM)sosa Wrote:

Well, you cheated and there is a price to pay if you want to play again. Nobody is forcing you to do anything. You asked, I answered.
Your saying i cheated as in i went in there and aim botted everyone i used bhop scripts when i was young like what? I never once used aim cheats or wallhacks in my life i just wanted to see how this bhop thing works and i got banned...
(May 14 2017, 02:00 AM)slump Wrote:
(May 12 2017, 01:14 AM)sosa Wrote:

Your saying i cheated as in i went in there and aim botted everyone i used bhop scripts when i was young like what? I never once used aim cheats or wallhacks in my life i just wanted to see how this bhop thing works and i got banned...

Maybe this lesson taught you that you should learn how to bhop without scripting.

Sosa has answered your question of how to be unbanned so either go about the way others would have to do to get unbanned or wait patiently for a root admin to say the same thing that has already been said to get this resolved.

Thank you for your further patience otherwise.
(May 10 2017, 07:54 AM)slump Wrote: Months? oh my lmao i play cs:go professionally and played esea main but i get bored so i wanna pug on css damn wish i can play rn tbh
Link your ESEA and relevant Steam profile.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol