Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recruiting From Other Peoples Servers.
lel NBK kicks me for high ping. they cant handle my skill
Just Go With IT. √

Why are you even looking here? scroll down if you can.
Just went on their website, apparently only typing other servers ip's is considered "advertising".

Meaning they could simply code something similar to what bison did on (wL) to block ip's (which they apparently know about), problem solved.

What could explain why they dont simply ban people "advertising" is the rule itself which is too simple (non-exhaustive).

Currently, i could spam (wL) is 10000 time better, add me on steam for ip and it would be within the rules!

Or even  more simple, i could copy paste our steam group.

Anyways if they did advertise on (wL), just ban the nbk members involved, not the entire group ! (some of them, still prefer playing on wl over their own server, like avanti)
[-] The following 3 users Like Ben-'s post:
   Dragon, Kidd, QueenCrazy
(May 18 2017, 05:22 PM)Ben- Wrote: Currently, i could spam (wL) is 10000 time better, add me on steam for ip and it would be within the rules!

this is how ben won my heart 2 years ago at the coffie shop  Heart

do im about 8hrs late to this thread, but last night was one of he last 3 ppl to leave the wl server, and had nbk player in there and things were fine,

this moring came to start a scrm and 6 ppl could not join do to nbk nbk vban. avanti one of them.
cought vby shock, i told him to unbanhimself and found this thread fishing around.

so i kind of want to give some input,
over the past week alone, whle ive been plaing many, not few, but many of our scrims have been left 4v5 even 3v5, at times we had a game(s) crash, because ppl left middle of a scrim/game to hop into the nbk server.. i personally dont care if ppl leave and their is a sub(s), but when the pug dies, and 7ppl are left with their dicks in their hands, while seeing the ppl who left start a new one...i mean it happens ppl jump from pug1 to pug2 or 3, but traffic on the highway happens bothways, nbks servce also takes players from us (WL), and if you look at the data and satistics, lots of wl members are now populating nbk.

so i dont feel nbk agrument is 100% valid. 
..........................you cant say its wrong to hit woman, if you hit woman yourself'

i play there myself when the wl server is not populated and when i cant get 7 or 8 ppl to join, but i feel  because you are part of a group should not get you banned, but i feel its totly worth doing it, so stand ground as a built up community leader to say we honestly dont give a fuck about your members and your cry that they are leaving your place, so here is a digital trump wall to show you how adiment we are.

lol, but i do want snooch talking dirty in my ear when i play'
and i sdid want to start a scrim this moring with ppl that are in the nbk group.

but this is all food 4thoughts.
Angel Arrow Tongue
(May 18 2017, 05:42 PM)KNIHT Wrote:
(May 18 2017, 05:22 PM)Ben- Wrote: Currently, i could spam (wL) is 10000 time better, add me on steam for ip and it would be within the rules!

so i dont feel nbk agrument is 100% valid. 
..........................you cant say its wrong to hit woman, if you hit woman yourself'

And this is how i fell in love with you in my sex dungeon ❤️
so, nbk want a fence around "their" players?

this is the most lunatic thing i've seen on the internet today.

edit: i suggest wl vs nbk best of 7 for...ALL the players.
[-] The following 3 users Like _nme's post:
   Ben-, Jesse W., KNIHT
(May 19 2017, 03:13 AM)_nme Wrote: so, nbk want a fence around "their" players?

this is the most lunatic  thing i've seen on the internet today.

edit: i suggest wl vs nbk best of 7 for...ALL the players.

Roots and Senior admin only for wl. Using ghoul, billnose, phoenix, kobe, loopz. etc. would be just unfair Wink
1 v 5 we have bill nose usp only and we will still win
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
faggotry is strong in this one