Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recruiting From Other Peoples Servers.
People should NOT be going into others servers and trying to recruit anyone elses players/members via USING their services.

There were people going onto another well known scrim server recruiting people back to warlords, that's pretty unacceptable, that's basically like allowing people to come into warlords servers and recruiting people out of ours.

This kills population amongst servers, it's common sense and courtesy of NOT doing such a thing.

If you are trying to get people into the servers, please refrain from going into other servers, if you're wanting to recruit please, recruit people from your friends list and or other games and what not, recruit new people recruit old people who want to come back etc.

It's just highly disrespectful to do what some have been doing.

Thank you.
[-] The following 1 user Likes CaliSnipe's post:
   Snooch
Im highly surprised of such a thing happening, especially since the persons who did that are of no kind of authority on (wL) (otherwise this issue would be dealt with in private). The server in question is the nbk server (obviously), they offer a similar service,  mainly to new players, but a good amount of players use both ours and nbk pug servers.

- If we want to get new players, it should be through the steam group, steam friends (we all know dozens of players who aren't pugging in source), advertising in other website (like esea and cevo which arent on source anymore) and finally advertising on other servers where it is permitted (servers that dont offer the same service, a dm or a gg).

- If we want to get some regulars back full time, we need to offer a better product then the competition, not create drama on their turf by advertising, even big corporations IRL dont do that. Complaints ive heard in the past few weeks turn around, the reg, some admins (just go se the report threads) and the rws "balanced" system that is apparently not making fair teams at all. It's by working on these issues and offering something more, like tournaments and events, that we will get  some of those players back.

Also, i think it would be a good idea to try to populate our 11 rws servers, dozens of players who asked for it , in december, stopped playing before it was online. We could get them back by doing it and low rws players might have a better time on our other pug servers  !
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ben-'s post:
   CaliSnipe
"allowing people to come into warlords servers and recruiting people out of ours"

they already do this.

search the server logs for nbk or scrimnbk or any combination of two numbers in the server's ip.

also you didn't reply to my post: https://war-lords.net/thread-16729-post-...#pid129018
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
(May 17 2017, 04:49 AM)calisnipe Wrote: People should NOT be going into others servers and trying to recruit anyone elses players/members via USING their services.
Did something happen? Any particular reason this was brought up?

(May 18 2017, 05:02 AM)Jesse_Watters Wrote: "allowing people to come into warlords servers and recruiting people out of ours"

they already do this.

search the server logs for nbk or scrimnbk or any combination of two numbers in the server's ip.
Yeah, I know some NBK regulars do that here. This server doesn't let people post other IPs, so they get a little crafty. I've warned them in the past. If this is still happening, then we could simply ban everyone in their steam group. Problem solved for both communities.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
You know the only way they gained traction is by recruiting on wL servers lol. If somebody joins their server and tries to bring people to a wL server, I wouldn't call it "recruitment." I'm sure there is not a single person that plays on that server that's not aware of the existence of wL pugs, since they all migrated there from here.
[-] The following 4 users Like sosa's post:
   Ben-, Jesse W., QueenCrazy, _nme
I talked with calisnipe. Apparently NBK Admins (aesthetic, etc) were complaining about it. I've went ahead and put a NBK group ban on the server.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
(May 18 2017, 07:51 AM)M. Bison Wrote: I talked with calisnipe. Apparently NBK Admins (aesthetic, etc) were complaining about it. I've went ahead and put a NBK group ban on the server.

I entirely disagree with the ban on the group as a whole. - especially since the whole group isn't recruiting.
[-] The following 2 users Like CaliSnipe's post:
   QueenCrazy, Spiderfreak
(May 18 2017, 07:51 AM)M. Bison Wrote: I talked with calisnipe. Apparently NBK Admins (aesthetic, etc) were complaining about it. I've went ahead and put a NBK group ban on the server.
I also disagree with this especially since we lose a bunch of people who play on the servers and also has a chance of completely killing the pug servers. We have better ways to deal with this in my opinion like just making advertising more strict and whenever we see it we just ban instantly which I think is the better way to deal with this. The fact that advertising was brought up is stupid I think because the server should deal with it, they aren't little kids who need their hand held or shouldn't need their hand held, if they don't like it then they should be able to ban that person who is doing the advertising and if it's that hard for them to do that then that is their problem even if that was brought up to us just like how we should deal with the advertising here, if we see it happen then we should ban and if they see it happen to them then they should ban. It's as simple as that so there is no reason to have to ban a whole group when there is only a select few that do it.
[-] The following 2 users Like QueenCrazy's post:
   CaliSnipe, Spiderfreak
Hi Big Grin
-Crazy

Umm ok... it's been real then guys... I guess. Cheers?
stop being faggots and live life
[-] The following 1 user Likes y4bl0w!'s post:
   Jesse W.