• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  bullshit ban
Rainbow
https://war-lords.net/bans/57571

Name

???
Steam ID

STEAM_0:1:14654016
i admit i did teamflash, but this was solely in response to someone telling me "you have like zero rws, you can't make calls,"

jesus christ, what an asshole comment. the pug starts on cache and round 1 the guy is telling me this.

i think that bullying should be against the rules and my retaliation in this incident should be forgiven.

at first i did absolutely nothing (had the game minimized) to warrant this and when the pug starts I called mid to a on the first round and am met with a totally random harsh put down.

then after the first few rounds i was fragging well (3ks) and was saying "durr 0 rws" in a retarded voice, mocking the guy "0lukz" who made the initial comment towards me. i was also threatening to teamflash him during critical moments like pushing into a site. i guess he got annoyed because i was using the same sour bad manners that he used towards me, so he ignored me and so did some other players. then i teamflashed him during one or two non-critical moments (start of the round, camping) and bill came in and asked some questions and banned me.

that is my recollection of the events that happened.

what i am asking for in this ban appeal is a few things
1- unban
2- revision of the rules
3- punishment for offending party of newly revised rules

thank you for reading and i hope to hear some constructive remarks about the above
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
(Jun 26 2017, 09:08 PM)Jesse_Watters Wrote: https://war-lords.net/bans/57571

Name

???
Steam ID

i admit i did teamflash, but this was solely in response to someone telling me "you have like zero rws, you can't make calls,"

jesus christ, what an asshole comment. the pug starts on cache and round 1 the guy is telling me this.

i think that bullying should be against the rules and my retaliation in this incident should be forgiven.

at first i did absolutely nothing (had the game minimized) to warrant this and when the pug starts I called mid to a on the first round and am met with a totally random harsh put down.

then after the first few rounds i was fragging well (3ks) and was saying "durr 0 rws" in a retarded voice, mocking the guy "0lukz" who made the initial comment towards me. i was also threatening to teamflash him during critical moments like pushing into a site. i guess he got annoyed because i was using the same sour bad manners that he used towards me, so he ignored me and so did some other players. then i teamflashed him during one or two non-critical moments (start of the round, camping) and bill came in and asked some questions and banned me.

1- unban
2- revision of the rules

thank you for reading and i hope to hear some constructive remarks about the above

I wil watch the demo and give my comments immediately

Olukz just said once about the Zero rws at the start of the play ,then he was focused on playing and winning the game .

I guess Bill nose didn't watch the demo , you started team flashing from round 2-12 not (4-6) until  SHIKAKA rejoined .

Above that you were trash talking and trolling ,not even planting the bomb.

People like you are cancer to this server.

Should be thankful you were banned for one -day ,personally i  would ban you at least for  a week.

We owe you nothing here,if you want to play in future change your attitude forget about getting unbanned .
i can see why the ban won't be lifted but i think this should also serve as an incident to generate discussion on the extent of allowing toxic players to play
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
(Jun 26 2017, 09:52 PM)Jesse_Watters Wrote: i can see why the ban won't be lifted but i think this should also serve as an incident to generate discussion on the extent of allowing toxic players to play

The way you are behaving i think bill nose should increase your ban period
When VIvix is in the server toxic players dont get to be toxic .
[-] The following 1 user Likes vivixxcore's post:
   Deadplanet
(Jun 26 2017, 10:02 PM)Crusader2806 Wrote:
(Jun 26 2017, 09:52 PM)Jesse_Watters Wrote: i can see why the ban won't be lifted but i think this should also serve as an incident to generate discussion on the extent of allowing toxic players to play

I can see why you feel that way, but allow me to go down the sequence of events during the particular moment that caused me to react the way that i -0-did

-Round 1
-i make a call
-i am told that i cannot make calls because i am bad and only these 2 x people can on the team

How do you expect me to react to someone who says that? Pretend it didn't happen like a bitch and let them make all the calls? Ignore them? Ignore them and "do my own thing"? That only furthers issues with team coordination (game play) and the general friendly nature of the server (community). maybe i should have just spectated out and killed myself Sad

That comment singlehandedly caused me to react the way i did. one day is more than enough (if not too much) of a punishment, really.
(Jun 26 2017, 09:33 PM)Crusader2806 Wrote:
(Jun 26 2017, 09:08 PM)Jesse_Watters Wrote: https://war-lords.net/bans/57571

Name

???
Steam ID

1- unban
2- revision of the rules

I wil watch the demo and give my comments immediately

Olukz just said once about the Zero rws at the start of the play ,then he was focused on playing and winning the game .

I guess Bill nose didn't watch the demo , you started team flashing from round 2-12 not (4-6) until  SHIKAKA rejoined .

Above that you were trash talking and trolling ,not even planting the bomb.

People like you are cancer to this server.

Should be thankful you were banned for one -day ,personally i  would ban you at least for  a week.

We owe you nothing here,if you want to play in future change your attitude forget about getting unbanned .

wow this is a post for the ages. nice edit. i am going to print it out and frame it. next up: forum post of your ban request. thanks for treating this matter delicately and keeping my sensitivities in mind.
i got banned for 10 days for a similar scenario.
(Jun 26 2017, 10:35 PM)Jesse_Watters Wrote:

-Round 1
-i make a call
-i am told that i cannot make calls because i am bad and only these 2 x people can on the team

How do you expect me to react to someone who says that? Pretend it didn't happen like a bitch and let them make all the calls? Ignore them? Ignore them and "do my own thing"? That only furthers issues with team coordination (game play) and the general friendly nature of the server (community). maybe i should have just spectated out and killed myself Sad

I honestly wish I could quote more than 1 post of urs, if there is a way I'm too lazy to bother doing it. But anyways, I so agree with ur thoughts on toxicity and shit like tht from the community. I honestly also wish there was a be respectfu rulel or least have some boundaries when it comes to being toxic, I'm srrsly speaking from experience on this. I've tried talking abt the issue but it just gets me nowhere and with more probs. Maybe the teamflash was a bit much but I can see y u also did it. Like I get the whole ignore thing but like u said it just hurts team coordination/communication. I might mute ppl with the player list thingy for a few mins if I don't want to listen to them, but then I unmute them cause I still want to hear callouts and shit. Idk if I'm wrong on this but I think Piper the girl gamer tht used to play here, left/stopped playing here cause of toxicity. There is prob more to that but still.
(Jun 27 2017, 12:33 AM)Spiderfreak Wrote:
(Jun 26 2017, 10:35 PM)Jesse_Watters Wrote:

-Round 1
-i make a call

I honestly wish I could quote more than 1 post of urs, if there is a way I'm too lazy to bother doing it. But anyways, I so agree with ur thoughts on toxicity and shit like tht from the community. I honestly also wish there was a be respectfu rulel or least have some boundaries when it comes to being toxic, I'm srrsly speaking from experience on this. I've tried talking abt the issue but it just gets me nowhere and with more probs. Maybe the teamflash was a bit much but I can see y u also did it. Like I get the whole ignore thing but like u said it just hurts team coordination/communication. I might mute ppl with the player list thingy for a few mins if I don't want to listen to them, but then I unmute them cause I still want to hear callouts and shit. Idk if I'm wrong on this but I think Piper the girl gamer tht used to play here, left/stopped playing here cause of toxicity. There is prob more to that but still.

this post hits the nail on the head and was a really eye opening experience. i hope that the necessary adjustments can be made for the growth of the community