Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Suggestion: Manners
(Oct 21 2017, 01:44 AM)ne7eX Wrote:
(Oct 20 2017, 09:49 PM)Spiderfreak Wrote:
(Oct 20 2017, 08:34 AM)ne7eX Wrote:
(Jun 27 2017, 12:26 AM)Jesse_Watters Wrote: whatever i like the fat old people at nbk more anyway

yeah they seem on your level of autism and skill. Keep playing there!

Ah.. the irony... The toxic comment in the "Suggestion: Manners" post... It's the wild Netex in their own natural habitat... War-Lords..

This is a flame thread . YOU IDIOT . lol

He never said anything about it being a flame/admire thread? 0.o
[-] The following 1 user Likes QueenCrazy's post:
   Spiderfreak
Hi Big Grin
-Crazy
(Jun 27 2017, 12:26 AM)Jesse_Watters Wrote: whatever i like the fat old people at nbk more anyway

Ah.. the irony... The toxic comment in the "Suggestion: Manners" post... It's the wild Netex in their own natural habitat... War-Lords..

:facepalm: -.- No shit Sherlock... I know its in a flame/admire thread, I was talking abt the title.. God damn u rlly don't know humor. If this was an actual suggestion thingy then I wouldn't even be responding in it unless I have something either supporting the idea or against it.
(Oct 21 2017, 11:29 PM)Spiderfreak Wrote:

:facepalm: -.- No shit Sherlock... I know its in a flame/admire thread, I was talking abt the title.. God damn u rlly don't know humor. If this was an actual suggestion thingy then I wouldn't even be responding in it unless I have something either supporting the idea or against it.

and can you believe that he wanted to be an admin here? lmao. it says 21 in his application, but i find that strange, he acts more immature than you, sayin, lex (alex), and that other weeb kid senpai or whatever his name who's friends with alex combined
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
(Oct 22 2017, 10:27 AM)Jesse_Watters Wrote:
(Oct 20 2017, 08:34 AM)ne7eX Wrote: yeah they seem on your level of autism and skill. Keep playing there!

and can you believe that he wanted to be an admin here? lmao. it says 21 in his application, but i find that strange, he acts more immature than you, sayin, lex (alex), and that other weeb kid senpai or whatever his name who's friends with alex combined

more immature?

didn't you bring up my irl into this game? my gf to be exact? bro youre a fucking internet keyboard warrior lol. You're a pussy behind the screen. Stop talking. lol

I applied for admin for lulz, i've been here since 2012
(Oct 22 2017, 10:27 AM)Jesse_Watters Wrote:
(Oct 20 2017, 08:34 AM)ne7eX Wrote: yeah they seem on your level of autism and skill. Keep playing there!

Dodgy ... Idk whether to agree with u or be offended because u said "he acts more immature than you" in tht reply. I would say agree but on certain parts but also offended because of what u said abt me..
3 months later...
[-] The following 1 user Likes _nme's post:
   QueenCrazy
I cant believe Spider abbreviates unnecessarily. Suggestion: Write better
[-] The following 1 user Likes RealRecklezz's post:
   Snooch