Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  I dont know why i got banned HELP I WANNA PLAY
I actually wouldn't mind allowing ex-hackers to once again play on our servers, well, assuming we were 100% certain they would never hack on our servers again. The only way I can ever see that happening is if we wrote some sort of anti-hack program and monitored the process while gathering evidence. It would only allow entry into the server while the program was activity running and such.  ???
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
This one is up to you guys if you wish to let him back on. But personally I don't have a tolerance for hackers. They went through everything to find a hack they could get away with and blatently use it, )which I really don't understand why you'd even bother playing a game like this just to hack), you think they'd really not use it again?

But if you let him back on, I'm sure he knows (I'm sure you know xZaabri), if you're caught again, no pleading or beging will ever get you back on.

Another thing is, you come on here, with a title that says "I don't know why I got banned", when the reason was stated "aimbot" and you even knew it, you said "Well, give me proof then." I say I have proof, and finally you admit it... Should had been straight with us to begin with.

Anyways. Have a nice day. Smile
[Image: 127101_602.png]
Yeah lol, like I said, if we'd let them play again they most certainly would be required to run a special program and only while it ran would they be permitted access. It'd monitor the games active memory, verify file integrity, create screenshots while the game was in the foreground and do other behind the scenes activity to ensure the game ran without hacks. All we need to do is find a programmer who isn't excessively busy and wouldn't mind sharing the sourcecode with staff to ensure it contained nothing malicious. It'd probably be coded in C#, C++, or Java as anything higher might end up causing an FPS drop in-game or something along those lines.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
RESOLVED

You really should have admitted it in the first place. Instead, you denied the accusation. You did, however, admit it and that is worth something. I'm editing your ban length to 3 weeks. Hopefully you learned your lesson. Any admin can edit it if they so please. If you hack again, its zero tolerance. You will stay banned; no exceptions.
Counter-Strike: Source
War-Lords.net Public Clan: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/W-L/

Contact xFerior (me) for more information on the Public Server clan.

[Image: 2evxipy.jpg]