Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(Jul 06 2017, 09:19 PM)sift Wrote: the only thing with specing out is losing your spot, or killing a pug

the only map that should actually be unavailable is inferno pro since it is missing textures

Rush v2 reportedly looks like inferno_pro or worse for some people.

For me and it seems like most puggers- some window sills and door frames and small things like that are missing.

Can't confirm, but I think the map looks 100% fine for some people. Not sure.
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
There should just be a rule people under 10 Rws cant be Capt. Smile
(Jul 06 2017, 10:52 PM)vivixxcore Wrote: There should just be a rule people under 10 Rws cant be Capt. Smile

what if no over 10 rws is online ? ;(
(Jul 06 2017, 10:53 PM)Ben- Wrote:
(Jul 06 2017, 10:52 PM)vivixxcore Wrote: There should just be a rule people under 10 Rws cant be Capt. Smile

what if no over 10 rws is online ? ;(

then teams just go random
[-] The following 1 user Likes vivixxcore's post:
   Jesse W.
Ive said it over and over again to bison, highest RWS on the server gets captain and u vote for map. The highest rws players will most likely know everyone on the server and it will also balance the teams so some bot doesn't captain against a good player and choose Map instead of First Pick.
[Image: tDGgzaS.jpg]
(Jul 06 2017, 11:23 PM)Juniorc4 Wrote: Ive said it over and over again to bison, highest RWS on the server gets captain and u vote for map. The highest rws players will most likely know everyone on the server and it will also balance the teams so some bot doesn't captain against a good player and choose Map instead of First Pick.

Ultimately teams do get rws balanced right
(Jul 06 2017, 11:23 PM)Juniorc4 Wrote: Ive said it over and over again to bison, highest RWS on the server gets captain and u vote for map. The highest rws players will most likely know everyone on the server and it will also balance the teams so some bot doesn't captain against a good player and choose Map instead of First Pick.

"Ive said it over and over again," what a classy way to start your masterpiece post
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
(Jul 07 2017, 05:04 AM)Crusader2806 Wrote: Ultimately teams do get rws balanced right

And we all know rws has its limits, especially if new players (given 8.77 rws, but is either doing much worse or better) or when players with stats from Europe or Asia are around (Rarely does the same due to ping).

With similar rws each side you can have stacked teams pretty easily with the buddy system, just buddy the lowest rws player available, you'll get the 1, 2 or 3 players (depending on overall rws) you really want.

And that's without considering that pugs without players leaving became extremely rare, meaning you could simply pm your buddy's when people leave to get stacked pugs on command.

Etc.
[-] The following 3 users Like Ben-'s post:
   Crusader, Jesse W., sift