Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
neteX & Tournament
Netex posted on aimware about how he was showing off his cheats on twitch and got banned real quick, if you check his other alt account it got vac'd a while back. He is shady as fuck, but if bison let him in then bison let him in. Also is a known ddoser, quick search of his name on ESEA forums and you'll learn everything htere is to learn about the guy.
[-] The following 2 users Like StolenBread's post:
   CaliSnipe, helmut^
(Jul 09 2017, 08:52 PM)StolenBread Wrote: Netex posted on aimware about how he was showing off his cheats on twitch and got banned real quick, if you check his other alt account it got vac'd a while back. He is shady as fuck, but if bison let him in then bison let him in. Also is a known ddoser, quick search of his name on ESEA forums and you'll learn everything htere is to learn about the guy.

If you're talking about http://steamcommunity.com/id/neteX/

Then yes thats my account, but look at the hours on it, I bought that account on steamids.net and ill prove it if you need it too. It got vacced right after I put my skins on it lol.

I didnt even get to fucking play on it.

Get your facts straight, and as for ddosing, I quit that in 2013. I have a shady past but people change, just because I did stupid shit when I was a kid doesn't mean I cant grow out of it.

HEY but if you wana be some butthurt children, and DQ my team because of me, go ahead I personally don't care about some FUN tournament that I was asked to play in.

Also you're still not mentioning my LAN exp in CSS/CSGO, youre just mentioning my online stupid shit that I did. I PLAYED ON L A N Buddy and won real $$ lol

I know the truth, Im not a cheater, Im not a ddoser, and im not a fucking bad person. My real life is great. End of story ~

fucking haters.
Vac'd cause you did this : https://aimware.net/forum/thread-1221.ht...hlight=ntx

Like i said, bison is cool with it so it doesn't really matter what I say, but going around and denying shit about cheating when you did indeed cheat is just sad, especially after posting about it
[-] The following 1 user Likes StolenBread's post:
   sift
(Jul 11 2017, 03:04 AM)StolenBread Wrote: Vac'd cause you did this : https://aimware.net/forum/thread-1221.ht...hlight=ntx

Like i said, bison is cool with it so it doesn't really matter what I say, but going around and denying shit about cheating when you did indeed cheat is just sad, especially after posting about it

Literally if the admins spend 10 minutes googling netex and all the shit he had done, it should automatically permanently ban him from ever being involved in the counter strike scene again. Why do they think esea banned him for 80 fucking years? He's a cancer and is the worst repeat offender there is. Inb4 he says "LAN PROVEN" he went to 2 lans and got carried by kids 10x as good as him. Picked him up for 3 matches in esea, which we lost all 3, and then he gets banned for cheating after lmfao.

Seriously.. google netex counter strike or netex bans or even netex ddos and just start looking. It's a joke.
The Rival Wrote:Helmut I think you're probably the nicest guy I've ever talked to. I think your CS:S skills surpass literally everyones on the planet. I found your Facebook, and I printed a huge poster of you, and put it on my ceiling above my bed so every day when I wake up I get to stare at your glorious face and remind myself that maybe if I put in a lot of hard work, time and effort then I could probably be as great as you
League xp- legit-proof.com/search?m=guid&q=0%3A1%3A21999673&p=1
ESEA- https://play.esea.net/users/431758
-K me - https://war-lords.net/forum/reputation.php?uid=943
(Jul 11 2017, 03:04 AM)StolenBread Wrote: Vac'd cause you did this : https://aimware.net/forum/thread-1221.ht...hlight=ntx

That site fucking paid me to advertise their stupid cheat. Look at the dates, I only did it in MM, I've never cheated in League matches, or any competitive matter, and never fucking will scum people out of $$! Those scums blackmailed me to do it. I won't make excuses, but yes I did cheat using aimware in MM CSGO but that was years ago, and I did it on an 1-3 alt accounts.

I wont lie about that.
(Jul 11 2017, 06:04 AM)helmut^ Wrote:

Literally if the admins spend 10 minutes googling netex and all the shit he had done, it should automatically permanently ban him from ever being involved in the counter strike scene again. Why do they think esea banned him for 80 fucking years? He's a cancer and is the worst repeat offender there is.  Inb4 he says "LAN PROVEN" he went to 2 lans and got carried by kids 10x as good as him.  Picked him up for 3 matches in esea, which we lost all 3, and then he gets banned for cheating after lmfao.  

Seriously.. google netex counter strike or netex bans or even netex ddos and just start looking. It's a joke.

1) The lans I went to, I placed 1st and 4th.
2) The team I played with you on was on a dead source team which in fact I held 90 adr 1.0 fpr, you on the other hand couldn't pass 60 adr.
3) The reason why ESEA banned me for 80 years is because they just needed a reason to ban me, clive striked the reason by giving a false ddos claim, thats why that cancer kid got banned himself. I've literally had 10 pros defend me in that forum thread that you posted in, and ROCA even told you to shut up, you still didn't listen to him. You're just mad im good at the game, and cant accept the fact that my shady past has nothing to do with in my ingame skill and my real life.

Just fucking admit it for once that YOURE WRONG, everyone is telling you that YOURE wrong! No matter how much I try to defend myself, I'll never get the point across your dumbhead. Sorry, but not sorry I actually think you're mentally unstable and need some help.

And like I said, Bison doesn't have a problem with me, and I never had a problem with him, I've been on wL since 2013 and I never once did anything shady in this community, so why would he ban me based of ESEA admins, he has his own opinion. If he didn't want me to play, he would tell me and I would absolutely not argue with him about it , because I'll respect his decision. He never once told me I couldn't play. And once again, I didn't come here to play in the tourney I came back to play source pugs for fun when Im not working cause I quit Overwatch and have nothing to kill in my spare time, it just so happend that there was a tourney coming up, and he allowed me to participate.

As you can fucking see, Im speaking you like a fucking human being and not bashing you or trash talking you, why won't you just fucking SEE IT! BILL EVEN TOLD YOU!
[-] The following 2 users Like neteX's post:
   Dragon, Jesse W.
some1 in n00bsalad once told me Helmut cheated.
[-] The following 2 users Like _nme's post:
   helmut^, sift
Helmut is a god
[Image: you-better-break-me-off-a-piece-of-that-...927474.png]
This dude seems alright. I dont think he should be punished for things from the bronze age. if he doesn't cheat on warlords now, he should stay. if he cheats on warlords, proof should be provided, and then admins will assess the scenario.
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
(Jul 11 2017, 06:01 PM)Jesse_Watters Wrote: This dude seems alright. I dont think he should be punished for things from the bronze age. if he doesn't cheat on warlords now, he should stay. if he cheats on warlords, proof should be provided, and then admins will assess the scenario.

there wont ever be any cheating proofs, cause I dont have anything but CS, and steam on my computer lol.

will let any trusted admin teamviewer me for hours too if they need