Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
neteX & Tournament
Netex isnt even the best player on the server. Its not hard to get some stats against people who cant comprehend you have to aim at head level to kill people quickly. Don't bring up stuff that is irrelevant to Netex playing on Warlords. Find some proof that he is currently cheating on Warlords because pretty sure thats all that matters considering were not playing csgo. Even ask bill, he will tell you he cheated back in the day on 1.6, but why isn't he banned? Because it doesn't matter. Just don't be bad Smile k
[Image: tDGgzaS.jpg]
(Jul 11 2017, 10:14 PM)Juniorc4 Wrote: Netex isnt even the best player on the server. Its not hard to get some stats against people who cant comprehend you have to aim at head level to kill people quickly. Don't bring up stuff that is irrelevant to Netex playing on Warlords. Find some proof that he is currently cheating on Warlords because pretty sure thats all that matters considering were not playing csgo. Even ask bill, he will tell you he cheated back in the day on 1.6, but why isn't he banned? Because it doesn't matter. Just don't be bad Smile k

throwing shade at me? Im the best entry fragger in the server. Im taking that from my CSGO exp too lol
Bill is a support/IGL. He frags, he just isnt letting me do shit like ryan used to do
(Jul 11 2017, 06:01 PM)Jesse_Watters Wrote: This dude seems alright. I dont think he should be punished for things from the bronze age. if he doesn't cheat on warlords now, he should stay. if he cheats on warlords, proof should be provided, and then admins will assess the scenario.

he's like 21+rws and 140+ adr? why would he cheat in the first place if he was good enough to get those stats legit
The Rival Wrote:Helmut I think you're probably the nicest guy I've ever talked to. I think your CS:S skills surpass literally everyones on the planet. I found your Facebook, and I printed a huge poster of you, and put it on my ceiling above my bed so every day when I wake up I get to stare at your glorious face and remind myself that maybe if I put in a lot of hard work, time and effort then I could probably be as great as you
League xp- legit-proof.com/search?m=guid&q=0%3A1%3A21999673&p=1
ESEA- https://play.esea.net/users/431758
-K me - https://war-lords.net/forum/reputation.php?uid=943
(Jul 11 2017, 08:15 PM)ne7eX Wrote:
(Jul 11 2017, 06:01 PM)Jesse_Watters Wrote: This dude seems alright. I dont think he should be punished for things from the bronze age. if he doesn't cheat on warlords now, he should stay. if he cheats on warlords, proof should be provided, and then admins will assess the scenario.

there wont ever be any cheating proofs, cause I dont have anything but CS, and steam on my computer lol.

will let any trusted admin teamviewer me for hours too if they need

Permanent teamviewer access or the gesture is meaningless
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
HELMUT

DOES GHOUL CHEAT? DID HE EVER CHEAT? TELL ME YOUR THOUGHTS PLEASE!
Big Grin
wat is dis tredx

i got vac'd before can i join pls
[-] The following 3 users Like Riser's post:
   Ben-, henry, QueenCrazy
(Jul 12 2017, 09:22 PM)Riser Wrote: wat is dis tredx

i got vac'd before can i join pls

I witnessed the same day you got unvacced too!
no chance of relapse for any of these hackers?
(Jul 19 2017, 09:44 PM)Bill Nose Wrote:
(Jul 19 2017, 07:40 AM)helmut^ Wrote: On our team's bo3 against Gabe, i was messaging Bison literally throughout all 3 maps saying this kid was cheating/prefiring and that an admin needed to watch him..  Ofc Bison let it slide and made excuses for each play, like he normally does.

Just dl'd the demo of our contra match. Within the first half there were soooo many instances where anybody with a brain could tell he was walling.  Glad somebody finally posted something.

yea but you just say idiotic shit all the time

does ghoul cheat?

Why do you keep asking me if ghoul cheats? Fucking get over yourself. How was it getting the most known cheater in cs history (netex) to carry you to finals?

I say who cheats usually for a reason, because they have a history of it or they're fishy as fuck. Netex is beyond both.
[-] The following 1 user Likes helmut^'s post:
   sift
The Rival Wrote:Helmut I think you're probably the nicest guy I've ever talked to. I think your CS:S skills surpass literally everyones on the planet. I found your Facebook, and I printed a huge poster of you, and put it on my ceiling above my bed so every day when I wake up I get to stare at your glorious face and remind myself that maybe if I put in a lot of hard work, time and effort then I could probably be as great as you
League xp- legit-proof.com/search?m=guid&q=0%3A1%3A21999673&p=1
ESEA- https://play.esea.net/users/431758
-K me - https://war-lords.net/forum/reputation.php?uid=943
(Jul 20 2017, 05:25 AM)helmut^ Wrote:
(Jul 19 2017, 09:44 PM)Bill Nose Wrote:
(Jul 19 2017, 07:40 AM)helmut^ Wrote: On our team's bo3 against Gabe, i was messaging Bison literally throughout all 3 maps saying this kid was cheating/prefiring and that an admin needed to watch him..  Ofc Bison let it slide and made excuses for each play, like he normally does.

Just dl'd the demo of our contra match. Within the first half there were soooo many instances where anybody with a brain could tell he was walling.  Glad somebody finally posted something.

yea but you just say idiotic shit all the time

does ghoul cheat?

Why do you keep asking me if ghoul cheats? Fucking get over yourself. How was it getting the most known cheater in cs history (netex) to carry you to finals?

I say who cheats usually for a reason, because they have a history of it or they're fishy as fuck. Netex is beyond both.

the team was absolutely full of studs, each in their own way.