Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Banned  Gabe Cheating
(Jul 19 2017, 09:08 PM)SmiLeY5Star Wrote: TBH to me there still isnt much proof here, admins need to thoroughly screen our matches before jumping the gun and banning. Gabe is my friend and of course ill have his back, but if there is legit cheating going on maybe we should start screening other players as well. Its sad that you guys are always picking on gabe and not all these other "legit" players. If hes cheating then ok, but i would like to see more "proof".

I mean this "proof" is the most amazing and clear cut proof of cheating ive ever seen posted on the WL forums.

There are no gray lines. Hes cheating.
[-] The following 2 users Like Bill Nose's post:
   Ben-, Jesse W.
Big Grin
(Jul 19 2017, 07:40 AM)helmut^ Wrote: On our team's bo3 against Gabe, i was messaging Bison literally throughout all 3 maps saying this kid was cheating/prefiring and that an admin needed to watch him..  Ofc Bison let it slide and made excuses for each play, like he normally does.

Just dl'd the demo of our contra match. Within the first half there were soooo many instances where anybody with a brain could tell he was walling.  Glad somebody finally posted something.

yea but you just say idiotic shit all the time

does ghoul cheat?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bill Nose's post:
   Jesse W.
Big Grin
(Jul 19 2017, 09:08 PM)SmiLeY5Star Wrote: TBH to me there still isnt much proof here, admins need to thoroughly screen our matches before jumping the gun and banning. Gabe is my friend and of course ill have his back, but if there is legit cheating going on maybe we should start screening other players as well. Its sad that you guys are always picking on gabe and not all these other "legit" players. If hes cheating then ok, but i would like to see more "proof".

Not sure if memeing or not, but you can watch the rest of the demo from 30 minutes in and on. He preaims like everything. Also he kind of admitted it already in steam chat so ur dumb. k thx bye
[Image: tDGgzaS.jpg]
damn. cold world.
pot calling kettle black.. time for him to buy new account.
[-] The following 1 user Likes berGloopz's post:
   sift

Ill personally review this demo for you, and clip everything! Just to PROVE it to you.
[-] The following 1 user Likes neteX's post:
   sift
He's banned.

-CLOSED-