Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Inconclusive  Memory
you have valid points 250, and i do agree with thiem, this is also america and we do what we want.
but the person that has to leave for a real reason, is not what is up for discussion.
The person that leaves a pug for sex, for a wife, for a kid, to go take a shit, grandma pulls the internet coard...we have heard them all and experenced them all. sanjiz suffers from sexual frustration, but his frustration towards a point, if for a valid cause and purpose, thats its being done on purpose.

...realistiically heres whats gonna happen , ....NOTHING really.cuz the system in place would give a ban if he was in the wrong..
..and when it does happen, memory will just clown everyone to uproar, and will get some og players that bison and the top admins know, friends of friends will talk, issue will be Put down to the ground.

KID JUST NEEDS TO STOP LEAVING PUGS CUZ HES NOT WINNING OR GETTING BRAGGIG POINTS
...one day his bals will drop and he will respect the comunity and the game hes in.
rws is overplayed.

Smile (: ...because you deserve too
[-] The following 1 user Likes KNIHT's post:
   Jesse W.
https://war-lords.net/forum/thread-16884...#pid130227

lets not make this about one player, im sure we can all name a few more
[-] The following 1 user Likes sift's post:
   Jesse W.
public enemy No.1
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
I remember complaining about griz for something really similar, he used to leave every single time he was doing bad (or had a bad team), but he wasn't trying to start an other pug like MeM does, because MeM still wants to play.

For when it comes to racism, i witnessed him trashtalking Sanjiz for like 10 rounds in a row, until i was in the game (not in spec). It sucks, but it mostly didnt fell in the "racism" category.

It would be better described as Nation/Country Bashing. Which i complained about (in defence of frenchies vs Reckless) to Bison, maybe 6 months ago ? All that i remember is that it wasnt a bannable offense, so in a sense of equality, i didn't ban or mute Mr.MeMoRy.

He was very close to falling into the racism territory, so yes, you are right to complain Mr.Sanjiz.

If you got any other circumstances where he had that kind of behaviour, please provide us screenshots or ticks of demo's.

We will review it.
Thanks Ben, but to touch on what 250 said having sort of a lighter version of the ESEA rules maybe the more you leave it slowly wicks away at your RWS. Yea he starts pugs and leaves, but there are so many other players that start pugs on the daily like me, 250, Muffinman, Delux_247 who even if they get a shit team they are able to just play through and deal with it. I just don't think it's fair for him to be able to leave and fuck his team repeatedly getting off scott free
Hey y'all, it's a video game, enjoy it for what it's worth as this game should have been long dead by now.

I really appreciate all that goes into organizing pugs and making the game fun for myself and others once again, but fact of the matter is its still a game with kids playing it. People are gonna be rude, inconsiderate, cheat, troll etc, it's just how the internet is, everyone's a hardass tough-guy when they're behind a keyboard. Enjoy the game for what it is or maybe just move on to one of the other games that are out and fun to play. Too much time spent whining and bitching about stuff that really doesn't matter and i'm sure the admins wouldn't mind actually playing instead of dealing with nonsense.
[-] The following 1 user Likes tardbus's post:
   QueenCrazy
(Jul 28 2017, 04:20 PM)tardbus Wrote: Hey y'all, it's a video game, enjoy it for what it's worth as this game should have been long dead by now.

I really appreciate all that goes into organizing pugs and making the game fun for myself and others once again, but fact of the matter is its still a game with kids playing it. People are gonna be rude, inconsiderate, cheat, troll etc, it's just how the internet is, everyone's a hardass tough-guy when they're behind a keyboard. Enjoy the game for what it is or maybe just move on to one of the other games that are out and fun to play. Too much time spent whining and bitching about stuff that really doesn't matter and i'm sure the admins wouldn't mind actually playing instead of dealing with nonsense.

ban this guy too
He started trolling in a pug that I was in (on my team). I !ignored him without saying anything
He started changing his name to try to troll me, to which I kept ignoring
He then signs up his summer tournament team with me on the roster (to which i had zero idea about)
I ask bison to remove me from his roster
Memory tells his friends that he cut me.

Pug against Memory, he talks shit pregame/changes name to mine/etc
Rq's after 5 rounds cuz he's getting stomped.

What a guy
[-] The following 3 users Like helmut^'s post:
   Ben-, sift, _nme
The Rival Wrote:Helmut I think you're probably the nicest guy I've ever talked to. I think your CS:S skills surpass literally everyones on the planet. I found your Facebook, and I printed a huge poster of you, and put it on my ceiling above my bed so every day when I wake up I get to stare at your glorious face and remind myself that maybe if I put in a lot of hard work, time and effort then I could probably be as great as you
League xp- legit-proof.com/search?m=guid&q=0%3A1%3A21999673&p=1
ESEA- https://play.esea.net/users/431758
-K me - https://war-lords.net/forum/reputation.php?uid=943
dont ban memory, I like shitting on him when he stacks team vs me Wink
https://war-lords.net/pugs/59170

round 18 with unreal bigotry...goes on the whole game