Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Inconclusive  Memory
1. Racist
2. Ragequits 45% of pugs (unbalancing the pug) to then join another server and invite the previous server from which he ragequits from in hopes he will do good, until it fails and he has to repeat this cycle over again.
I will be making a post to help you with the issue of players like this
(Jul 28 2017, 12:22 AM)Sanjiz Wrote: 1. Racist
2. Ragequits 45% of pugs (unbalancing the pug) to then join another server and invite the previous server from which he ragequits from in hopes he will do good, until it fails and he has to repeat this cycle over again.

Sad Confused Dodgy Huh Undecided Sleepy ...kinda true story, i donno about the racist part, but #2 HAS BEEN BROUGHT UP TO BISON MANY  & NUMERIOUS TIMES. 

..if the pug is not in his favor, he will 90% of the time leave and find soe low rws to sub in or just leaves and comes back b4 120csec is up..its like supper annoying, when its done every day of the week.
Pfffff... the racist thing happens all the time on servers, most of the time it's not terribly intentional it's just a bit of gamers tourettes that many gamers seem to have. It's nothing i've heard from him, but have heard others refer to folks with racist identifiers in a joking manner. That being said, if every slip up got handled with banning, lets just say there wouldn't be many playing on these servers. I've never once heard him make a remark that had anyone in an uproar or legitimately upset about it.

He doesn't seem to get banned, so it shows there's usually someone wanting to join in and play. So maybe he's not leaving to be a dick, but to give others a chance to play as well. Or maybe stuff comes up and he has to step away for a bit, or maybe he just got a bit raged like many do.
(Jul 28 2017, 12:36 AM)KNIHT Wrote:
(Jul 28 2017, 12:22 AM)Sanjiz Wrote: 1. Racist
i donno about the racist part,  

He does call Sanjiz "Curry catcher" and other racially driven insults a lot, and I've told him its not cool and to "stop it with the racist shit."
[-] The following 1 user Likes woKe's post:
   sift
HELLO THIS IS THE BOTTOM LINE:

on numerous (to the point of it being predictable) occasions memory will rage quit from a game, and i will be doing paperwork at my desk or some other shit, and then he will start spamming my friend game invite, he will rage quit a server and then go to an empty pug server and try to start an entire new pug with new players because he didn't like his odds on the team he was on on the pug he left

memory is an alright kid besides this. there are so many incidents of "racism" on the server that it's really something that cannot be unilaterally enforced, and therefore should not be, unless extremes of racist remarks and comments are being made. i personally have not seen this from him. but of course i'm not playing on the sever all the time, so he might have extreme racist outburts that i am unaware of

on another note everone please see the thread that i am making in the gaming section of the forums i am doing a raffle thing
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
Memory isn't a Racist we should move off that topic.

Let's look at the positives here instead of the negatives.
This mother fugger fills servers with players. Hes one of the most active members of the community, and hes got one hell of a p90 jumping headshot.

Does he leave servers to much.. yes..but he's doing so with subs taking his spot or he would be banned.
Does he start new servers after leaving Pugs..... 73.4% of the time...... it's annoying only if him leaving unballances the Pug.

In order to prevent people from leaving pugs early, we need to give out 0 RWS for all rounds played if you leave early?????? ESEA BABY
If you do this, I think more people would be mad they had to leave for real emergency's.

If someone drops a 45 bomb "15-20 rws" and his team sucks, goes to overtime and they wanna leave. Is it fair that person gets 0 rws?
You would need to give people the ability to leave a certain amount of pugs for the month "5" or after a certain amount of rounds played you can leave and keep your stats "10 rounds"

ps. Calisnipe is a horrible teammate
(Jul 28 2017, 01:07 AM)250 Wrote: Memory isn't a Racist we should move off that topic.

Let's look at the positives here instead of the negatives.
This mother fugger fills servers with players. Hes one of the most active members of the community, and hes got one hell of a p90 jumping headshot.

Does he leave servers to much.. yes..but he's doing so with subs taking his spot or he would be banned.
Does he start new servers after leaving Pugs..... 73.4% of the time...... it's annoying only if him leaving unballances the Pug.

In order to prevent people from leaving pugs early, we need to give out 0 RWS for all rounds played if you leave early?????? ESEA BABY
If you do this, I think more people would be mad they had to leave for real emergency's.

If someone drops a 45 bomb "15-20 rws" and his team sucks, goes to overtime and they wanna leave. Is it fair that person gets 0 rws?
You would need to give people the ability to leave a certain amount of pugs for the month "5" or after a certain amount of rounds played you can leave and keep your stats "10 rounds"

ps. Calisnipe is a horrible teammate

1- Agree

2- Agree

3- Subs or not, the pattern & behavior is the issue, not subs. Look at the number of 24hr bans on his account. Also keep in mind that he has attempted to join on alts after receiving leaver bans.
When you write unbalancing, do you mean like super stacking? Because unless the substitute player has the exact same .rws as Memory does, it inherently will become unbalanced. Just how numbers work, ya know.

4 & 5- Would skew .rws and not accurately represent (rather, less accurately represent than it already does now) skill level.

6- I've said it before and I'll say it again- Calisnipe reminds me of a shittier version of 250 who can't clutch. Also, I think that nerd it's repping N*K server now, I've caught him with the clantag on and playing with the virgins on their servers. Horrible teammate is an understatement.
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
I think we should just send Memory off to the gulag for a week. He'll come back with his act cleaned up.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jesse W.'s post:
   nineghoul
even though he may be pretty toxic at times he still means the best, he's just kinda the literal representation of bong water at a computer. id give him a week max