Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Amount of Ragequits
I still think we should adopt the ESEA rule
[-] The following 1 user Likes sift's post:
   Spiderfreak
I honestly would love something like this.

Many times has 1 team been so close to winning then someone leaves either on their team or the enemy team and then the enemy side catches up and wins. Its honestly very annoying because it's like they're stealing tht teams victory and giving it to the other one. 

Like for a game tht just happend a few mins ago. We were winning then Memory decides to leave at OT and it completely fucked us up, and we lost. A few others also left but Memory was our main person.
(Aug 01 2017, 05:22 PM)Spiderfreak Wrote: I honestly would love something like this.

Many times has 1 team been so close to winning then someone leaves either on their team or the enemy team and then the enemy side catches up and wins. Its honestly very annoying because it's like they're stealing tht teams victory and giving it to the other one. 

Like for a game tht just happend a few mins ago. We were winning then Memory decides to leave at OT and it completely fucked us up, and we lost. A few others also left but Memory was our main person.

Agreed, it's like when all of the damn awps kill him first and steal the ace from Spider.