Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Approved  alt act
first time an alt of mine is banned- why now all of a sudden???

this rule is not uniformly enforced. why was this something on bisons radar (he knew i use multiple, he unbanned one before) and there is no punishment- but drago needs his daily dose of finding a whipping boy? is that what it is?
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
i suspect it is because i can play over the 11 rws server now so you felt the need to shut it down... very immature... unban it, thx
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
UNBAN IT DRAGO OR I WILL MAKE YOUR LIFE HELL
Babe, move it to flame section. If you want to use this account I can unban it and ban the prime account. (not sure about this)

We don't allow alternate accounts, even Bison told me that. If Junior's and 5*'s account is banned, why shouldn't your account be banned as well? You are not better than them, everyone is equal.

There is no reason to lift the ban, and basically, this thread is closed. Someone move it to the flame section.

Edit: Are you threatening me? Be careful dude. Change your attitude first.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Drago's post:
   dragon9280
and what about mayong bill nose taran nme not to mention all the other asia people im forgetting the list goes on

unban
I'm not talking about asian players.  There are admins for asian server. I don't play there.

nme- no alt accounts in use
taran- no alt accounts in use

Yes, bill has alt accounts... i have nothing to do with it. He is admin he is responsible for his actions.

However, this thread is closed for me. We need to move it to flame section.

Ban will not be lifted, try playing with the other account and raise ur RWS there.

Thank you!
i will be playing on nbk for now on, that's where i'll be

you just wanted to pick a fight with me, ok
(Aug 02 2017, 04:43 PM)Jesse_Watters Wrote: i will be playing on nbk for now on, that's where i'll be

you just wanted to pick a fight with me, ok

How is that picking a fight with you? Following the rules is picking a fight? Doing admins job is picking i fight? However, im gonna talk with bison about this if we both aggree i might remove it.

Patience.
[-] The following 2 users Like Drago's post:
   QueenCrazy, vivixxcore
I agree on leaving the ban ALT account bans should not be lifted.
(Aug 02 2017, 02:28 PM)Jesse_Watters Wrote: first time an alt of mine is banned- why now all of a sudden???
I've been banning alt accounts since 2015. In recent months, we've begun aggressively banning them again due to complaints against memory and mayong (who both only use a single account now). https://war-lords.net/bans?search=no+alt

(Aug 02 2017, 02:28 PM)Jesse_Watters Wrote: why was this something on bisons radar (he knew i use multiple, he unbanned one before)
I know what you're talking about. Didn't you say you gave it to a friend and weren't going to use it? Trying to bypass the no clantag ban? Tsk Tsk

(Aug 02 2017, 04:18 PM)Jesse_Watters Wrote: and what about mayong bill nose taran nme not to mention all the other asia people im forgetting the list goes on

unban
taraN hasn't used his alts in a while, but they are banned now. nMe doesn't even have an alt account. I suspect you're talking about his brother Andretti, who has a separate account. Bill uses alts when his gf is playing a game in his account's library, so it's a bit more complicated to ban his alts under those circumstances.

(Aug 02 2017, 02:29 PM)Jesse_Watters Wrote: i suspect it is because i can play over the 11 rws server now so you felt the need to shut it down... very immature... unban it, thx
Which of the 3 accounts do you plan to use? I'll unban it and merge all of your stats into it.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol