Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Approved  Billnose power tripping ban
Starts flaming me on the forums and when I rebuttal he hits me with a 3 day ban.

I'd love to see what specifically got me banned.. Consider his behavior in the draft-tournament/event, refusing to ready up for 10 mins and holding the game hostage so he could soothe his ego.

Seriously thought I'd love to know what specifically got me banned and what rule it violated. I just hope that admins are bound by the same rules.
The Rival Wrote:Helmut I think you're probably the nicest guy I've ever talked to. I think your CS:S skills surpass literally everyones on the planet. I found your Facebook, and I printed a huge poster of you, and put it on my ceiling above my bed so every day when I wake up I get to stare at your glorious face and remind myself that maybe if I put in a lot of hard work, time and effort then I could probably be as great as you
League xp- legit-proof.com/search?m=guid&q=0%3A1%3A21999673&p=1
ESEA- https://play.esea.net/users/431758
-K me - https://war-lords.net/forum/reputation.php?uid=943
(Aug 05 2017, 06:11 AM)helmut^ Wrote: Starts flaming me on the forums and when I rebuttal he hits me with a 3 day ban.

I'd love to see what specifically got me banned.. Consider his behavior in the draft-tournament/event, refusing to ready up for 10 mins and holding the game hostage so he could soothe his ego.

Seriously thought I'd love to know what specifically got me banned and what rule it violated. I just hope that admins are bound by the same rules.

(You are one to talk about tournaments behavior, cough rq im semi's cough, cough not showing in finals cough, cough talkshitting in live match cough !)

I'll leave someone else to review this 1, since im obviously extremely biased against Mr.Helmet.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ben-'s post:
   Drago
i think one of you has to be the adult in this one, and walk away.

otherwise, i'll be a mediator, and propose this:

Best of 5 match. Helmut's best vs Bill's best.

Regardless of the outcome, we will screen every minute played to determine if any cheats were used by any side, and then we crown the winner, and put this shit to rest.
[-] The following 4 users Like _nme's post:
   Drago, QueenCrazy, sift, sosa
(Aug 05 2017, 06:11 AM)helmut^ Wrote: Starts flaming me on the forums and when I rebuttal he hits me with a 3 day ban.

You are being a toxic person in this community. You bring no positives to WL.
Big Grin
(Aug 05 2017, 10:57 AM)Bill Nose Wrote:

So you banned me randomly for 3 days because you think I'm toxic?

And your behavior in the tournament was not toxic?

Again... not seeing any specifics for banning me other than you don't like me.
The Rival Wrote:Helmut I think you're probably the nicest guy I've ever talked to. I think your CS:S skills surpass literally everyones on the planet. I found your Facebook, and I printed a huge poster of you, and put it on my ceiling above my bed so every day when I wake up I get to stare at your glorious face and remind myself that maybe if I put in a lot of hard work, time and effort then I could probably be as great as you
you're silly yo
[-] The following 1 user Likes tardbus's post:
   sift
(Aug 05 2017, 02:52 PM)helmut^ Wrote:

We at WL dont think you are toxic

We know you are toxic

See your last 20 posts on the forums to multiple people on multiple topics.

That would be all
Big Grin
(Aug 05 2017, 08:38 PM)Bill Nose Wrote:
(Aug 05 2017, 02:52 PM)helmut^ Wrote:

We at WL dont think you are toxic

We know you are toxic

See your last 20 posts on the forums to multiple people on multiple topics.

That would be all

Gotcha so you don't like me and wanted to hit me with a ban even though you actively go out of your way to harass me at any given time. So nothing specific , just a general "Oh he talks back to me after i harass him so I'm gonna flex my mighty admin b& hammer"
I'm sure continuing to whine about it will get you unbanned.

Maybe a 3 day vacation is what you need to relieve some stress. Go get your dick wet and have some fun away from a pc for a while, the real world misses you.
i'm closing this, keep the flaming to the appropriate sub-forums thank you.

if you feel like there is a serious issue, then bring it up with bison or riser(the only ones i see active forum admins on this site anymore)
[Image: e1GzZ.gif]