Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Approved  Why the ban?
Awhile ago,I got console banned permanently apparently for wallhacking.
If it is what I think it is,then you're wrong,I just play much better against other people in cs:s if they're average,but I'm stuck in GN3 in CS:GO which,if already sounds like I'm bad enough,because most people regard cs:s as the easier game in general,which seems mostly true for me.

If there's anything you need me to provide to prove my innocence further,do reply :D
Because I just really prefer cs:s in general as a game.
CSGO has too many underlying issues with their servers,and I'd think that people would agree with me,unless they have a different story to tell.

-Kodak.
(Aug 21 2017, 12:09 PM)kodakion Wrote: Awhile ago,I got console banned permanently apparently for wallhacking.
If it is what I think it is,then you're wrong,I just play much better against other people in csConfused if they're average,but I'm stuck in GN3 in CS:GO which,if already sounds like I'm bad enough,because most people regard csConfused as the easier game in general,which seems mostly true for me.

If there's anything you need me to provide to prove my innocence further,do reply Big Grin
Because I just really prefer csConfused in general as a game.
CSGO has too many underlying issues with their servers,and I'd think that people would agree with me,unless they have a different story to tell.

-Kodak.

Wait patiently for an admin to review !
Okay. Big Grin
Btw,I never knew how to join pugs on your servers,could I have some guides on how to? :o
(Once the ban is appealed ofc.)
Hehe,still waiting xd.
P.S. : In case anyone found out and was wondering,I spent only 700+ hours in comp in csgo,the 1000+ rest are on offline aim reflex training,retake servers,FACEIT,kz(Once or twice.),and Jailbreak( Only once,but I played it for about a few hours and forgot about it lol. )
P.S.S. : I tf2 a lot.Probably 4K hours ( Including AFK,Jailbreak,ZB,Bhop and etc.) + My gaming sessions used to be about 9 hours a day back in 2014,and it's only about 3-4 since my O levels are coming up xd.
(Aug 22 2017, 10:16 AM)kodakion Wrote: Hehe,still waiting xd.
P.S. : In case anyone found out and was wondering,I spent only 700+ hours in comp in csgo,the 1000+ rest are on offline aim reflex training,retake servers,FACEIT,kz(Once or twice.),and Jailbreak( Only once,but I played it for about a few hours and forgot about it lol. )
P.S.S. : I tf2 a lot.Probably 4K hours ( Including AFK,Jailbreak,ZB,Bhop and etc.) + My gaming sessions used to be about 9 hours a day back in 2014,and it's only about 3-4 since my O levels are coming up xd.

It does take time, if you look up the previous appeals you will have a relative idea of how long you will have to wait.
H'okay thx :3
The account was unbanned.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol