Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Approved  Muffinman Server Admin App
Name: Muffinman
Timezone: EST
Availability: Online for most of the day and night. I'm a mortgage broker so I typically work remote.
Tell us something about yourself: Graduated with a Master's in Underwater Basket Weaving from Oxford.
Reason For Admin Application: Seems like there's a shortage during the day. I hardly catch individuals that have admin online while I'm playing.

Love y'all. Shout out to my homies 250, ben, netex, vivix, drago, QueenCrazy and last but not least (wL) PUG Announcer.

-- Gucci
[-] The following 3 users Like Muffinman's post:
   Ben-, Drago, QueenCrazy
Goodluck man ^_^ even though I'm not one of your homies :'(
[-] The following 1 user Likes QueenCrazy's post:
   Muffinman
Hi Big Grin
-Crazy
(Sep 02 2017, 06:52 AM)QueenCrazy Wrote: Goodluck man ^_^ even though I'm not one of your homies :'(

You aren't one of his homies, you are his Queen !

1000% approval for this admin application btw.
[-] The following 2 users Like Ben-'s post:
   Muffinman, QueenCrazy
(Sep 02 2017, 06:52 AM)QueenCrazy Wrote: Goodluck man ^_^ even though I'm not one of your homies :'(

I got you fam. Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes Muffinman's post:
   QueenCrazy
(Sep 02 2017, 05:43 PM)Muffinman Wrote:

I got you fam. Big Grin

<333 you got my full support ^_^
[-] The following 1 user Likes QueenCrazy's post:
   Muffinman
Hi Big Grin
-Crazy
This is my boy. He's got the experience and skill set to be an admin here. Been playing with him for well over 7 years now. If he is given the ability to have admin I think it will help him become a better team leader/member of our community. People already know hes the best player in war lords besides "Bill, Ben, Ghoul, Helmut, Dj, Juniorc4, Griz, 250, Kobe, Kampire, Impulse, Netex, Athletics, shotguNs, Stolen, QueenCrazy, Mikey, Taran, Memory, Sosa, Loopz, Zorandi, Mayong, Legend, Mamaflocka, JayRrr_, SirSnipey, NME, Drago, Jesse, and of course Bison. It's time to give him the POWER he deserves!!!!!!!!!

I approve this kid for admin!

Sincerely,
[-] The following 2 users Like 250's post:
   Muffinman, QueenCrazy
IN-EVLUATION

Please be patient while we review your application. Understand that this process can take quite some time.
Thanks(:
(Sep 03 2017, 08:11 PM)Hamaerox Wrote: IN-EVLUATION

Please be patient while we review your application. Understand that this process can take quite some time.
Thanks(:

No problem. I completely understand.
i vouch for muffinman. ive seen him in a huff here and there but i think he's level headed to be a good admin.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jesse W.'s post:
   Muffinman
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
Appreciate it.