Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(Sep 10 2017, 01:22 PM)Spiderfreak Wrote:
(Sep 06 2017, 06:06 PM)Deadplanet Wrote: .

Regarding https://war-lords.net/pugs/60474

Perfect example of "Its because I'm tired of people always either blaming their entire team or 1 person for losing or whatever"

Deadié : Spider=lose "

I'm not saying that it wasn't at all my fault on the loss. But Deadie if ur gonna say shit like that and not be carrying us flawlessly and rq after the game. Then don't bother. Ya its totally all my fault when ur not top frag either, nice logic there...

had your ass on ignore and didn't rq, i left after the match was finished Big Grin

still laughing at how you actually get mad at the game lmfaoooo

don't expect me to reply to your retarded ass no more dumbass <3 

https://war-lords.net/pugs/60478 
idk why you bypassed ignore system lol

Deadié stop targeting me queen!!
Mocking your funny ass ^
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][[CS]] Spider lol see u complain too when others target/killing u constantly[/font]
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin[/font]

"We still lost and u left right away not like 1-2 mins in warmup, so ya that's a rq in my book."
you are actually mentally challenged, my bad for starting this... seriously >< 

"[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]I just wanted to say 1 last thing but they de-friended me right after they said theirs, so I said it in a PRIVATE msg instead."[/font]
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]You fully vented your puny anger on msg lmfao, shame i don't have the msg's saved cuz they were funny af. Don't say i do the same thing, i show "sportsmanship" as well as cursing lol.[/font]
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Kid gets mad af in games, can check on demos hahaha.[/font]
[Image: 2lu7534.jpg]
how did he bypassed ignore system deadie?
(Sep 10 2017, 02:21 PM)Deadplanet Wrote:

Perfect example of "Its because I'm tired of people always either blaming their entire team or 1 person for losing or whatever"

I'm not saying that it wasn't at all my fault on the loss. But Deadie if ur gonna say shit like that and not be carrying us flawlessly and rq after the game. Then don't bother. Ya its totally all my fault when ur not top frag either, nice logic there...

had your ass on ignore and didn't rq, i left after the match was finished Big Grin

Mocking your funny ass ^
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][[CS]] Spider lol see u complain too when others target/killing u constantly[/font]
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

We still lost and u left right away not like 1-2 mins in warmup, so ya that's a rq in my book. U never had me ignore u idiot. Only after that game I seen u had me ignored other than that I didn't see it. Literally ur entire team was full of lurkers, cocky and laggy af. I'm pretty sure u would've rq if u were on our side. U made this whole ordeal so u should expect replies, js
[-] The following 1 user Likes Spiderfreak's post:
   Deadplanet
(Sep 10 2017, 03:06 PM)Spiderfreak Wrote:
(Sep 10 2017, 02:21 PM)Deadplanet Wrote:

Mocking your funny ass ^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

We still lost and u left right away not like 1-2 mins in warmup, so ya that's a rq in my book. U never had me ignore u idiot. Only after that game I seen u had me ignored other than that I didn't see it. Literally ur entire team was full of lurkers, cocky and laggy af. I'm pretty sure u would've rq if u were on our side. U made this whole ordeal so u should expect replies, js

I'm dead.... arguing over the length of time it takes to leave, after a match has concluded, in order to constitute a rage quit. 

What a bunch of fucking snowflakes. Please ignore Spider, in-game and on the forums, you are only taking the bait and giving him the attention he desperately craves.  No matter what you say it will be met with "you are mean," in one way or another or "I can't believe that I thought we were friends."

Elementary bullshit.... go play Minecraft...
[-] The following 2 users Like Snooch's post:
   Ben-, Drago
(Sep 10 2017, 06:31 PM)Snooch Wrote: I'm dead.... arguing over the length of time it takes to leave, after a match has concluded, in order to constitute a rage quit. 

What a bunch of fucking snowflakes. Please ignore Spider, in-game and on the forums, you are only taking the bait and giving him the attention he desperately craves.  No matter what you say it will be met with "you are mean," in one way or another or "I can't believe that I thought we were friends."

"you are only taking the bait and giving him the attention he desperately craves" Umm, who started this thread? DEADIE, if anything HE is the one who wants the attention, I just wanted to say 1 last thing but they de-friended me right after they said theirs, so I said it in a PRIVATE msg instead.

"  "I can't believe that I thought we were friends." Elementary bullshit.... go play Minecraft...  "  Oh I'm srry u don't have any good online/internet friends, prob cause ur such a dick to most of em. U see when I actually friend someone I treat them like a real friend as in like an actual person irl (with RESPECT). Idc if its online or whatever, I'm not the type tht likes to be a dick or troll just because I'm online and hiding behind a screen.
(Sep 11 2017, 12:52 PM)Spiderfreak Wrote:
(Sep 10 2017, 06:31 PM)Snooch Wrote: I'm dead.... arguing over the length of time it takes to leave, after a match has concluded, in order to constitute a rage quit. 

"you are only taking the bait and giving him the attention he desperately craves" Umm, who started this thread? DEADIE, if anything HE is the one who wants the attention, I just wanted to say 1 last thing but they de-friended me right after they said theirs, so I said it in a PRIVATE msg instead.

"  "I can't believe that I thought we were friends." Elementary bullshit.... go play Minecraft...  "  Oh I'm srry u don't have any good online/internet friends, prob cause ur such a dick to most of em. U see when I actually friend someone I treat them like a real friend as in like an actual person irl (with RESPECT). Idc if its online or whatever, I'm not the type tht likes to be a dick or troll just because I'm online and hiding behind a screen.

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Ur real funny Deadie u say shit yet u don't follow up with it " don't expect me to reply to your retarded ass no more dumbass <3 " yet u just edited ur own post 3 hrs ago, REPLYING to what I JUST said. 

" This post was last modified: 3 hours ago "

" We still lost and u left right away not like 1-2 mins in warmup, so ya that's a rq in my book."
you are actually mentally challenged, my bad for starting this... seriously ><  

"I just wanted to say 1 last thing but they de-friended me right after they said theirs, so I said it in a PRIVATE msg instead."
You fully vented your puny anger on msg lmfao, shame i don't have the msg's saved cuz they were funny af. Don't say i do the same thing, i show "sportsmanship" as well as cursing lol.
Kid gets mad af in games, can check on demos hahaha.
So just cause I wrote 3 sentences u think I'm fully venting... I don't think u've seen me "fully vent" because for even small things I can say a lot of shit. Look at my past posts, I've said a lot more than 3 sentences js. Btw if the "sportsmanship" ur talking abt is u saying nt every now and then. Then take a look at the chat sometime because pretty much everyone says tht in some way or another...

Btw the bold text is what he REPLIED to what's in the quotes, if tht makes sense...
can u not
(Sep 13 2017, 02:25 PM)sheev Wrote: can u not

what do u mean exactly?
(Sep 13 2017, 07:05 PM)Spiderfreak Wrote:
(Sep 13 2017, 02:25 PM)sheev Wrote: can u not

what do u mean exactly?

spider can you not
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sanjiz's post:
   Deadplanet