Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  continuous racism :(
in the beginning of the pug i asked meow to stop being racist towards me and he continues to tell me to cut his grass and other racist comments i posted demo 

'KNIHT ✿ܓ : hes a mexican
 'KNIHT ✿ܓ : cut my grss
  'KNIHT ✿ܓ : ill give you 5 dollers
KNIHT ✿ܓ : DO YOU HAVE A DEAL ON YELP TO CUT GRASS FOR MY NEIGBOR HECTOR?

https://war-lords.net/pugs/60398?#pug-comments

https://war-lords.net/pugs/60398
LOL everyone on this server acts like a 2 year old....yall needa grow a pair..
hahahaha
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
u guys have both reported each other at diff times if im correct...u guys needa just grow up or use a mute button... let ur kills do the talking... trash talk is fine but u guys are acting like little kids...
[-] The following 3 users Like tekneeq222's post:
   Drago, Hamaerox, Jesse W.
This is still a player report, so if you all could take this a little more seriously that would be nice. I will talk to meow about it and try to make sure this doesn't happen again.
[-] The following 3 users Like QueenCrazy's post:
   CaliSnipe, Crusader, Jesse W.
Hi Big Grin
-Crazy
Edit- after revising the chat logs you were the one that triggered the chain of events however you were both in the wrong at that point. Anyway to resolve future problems you have the two following options:

This can be resolved on the servers if an admin is online and present they can come observe give warnings and take action from there is racist remarks and or anything offensive continues, would be one option. Admins are always willing to help out if they're online and available and or in the servers with anything that is needed.

The second option would be a lot easier and just use the "!ignore" feature.

Also thank you for the report and please anyone posting here if it's not topic related and or relevant to the issue please do not post on the threat feel free to post on the appropriate forum threads.

Thank you everyone. Smile
[-] The following 5 users Like CaliSnipe's post:
   Ben-, Hamaerox, Jesse W., QueenCrazy, sift
was just puttin in my 2 sense... these guys talk shit to each other and what can end up as both players being banned for w/e time admins think is good...which would b pointless...two people talking shit they get banned what do u thinks gonna happen when they get back theyre even more mad now... at sometimes during day or night pug only needs 1 person... banning people who play active isnt worth it when they can easily settle this little kid argument... i kno 2 players dont make a huge difference but still if they can settle it keep em active... if neither has a prev ban on something like this i say just settle it out guys and keep enjoying this server that is a privilege...
[-] The following 2 users Like tekneeq222's post:
   Jesse W., sift
(Sep 08 2017, 01:45 AM)tekneeq222 Wrote: was just puttin in my 2 sense... these guys talk shit to each other and what can end up as both players being banned for w/e time admins think is good...which would b pointless...two people talking shit they get banned what do u thinks gonna happen when they get back theyre even more mad now... at sometimes during day or night pug only needs 1 person... banning people who play active isnt worth it when they can easily settle this little kid argument... i kno 2 players dont make a huge difference but still if they can settle it keep em active... if neither has a prev ban on something like this i say just settle it out guys and keep enjoying this server that is a privilege...

Every person makes a difference because without the players we wouldn't have a community. So to say it's not a huge difference, it really is.

However with that being said if people are unable to settle it themselves and an admin has to come in and handle things it could be as minor as a warning and escalate all the way up to the ban depending on the history of the player what the offense is etc.

I understand about the opinion but it's better to just leave it alone and not continue with the subject if there's nothing to contribute. Things do get reviewed when it's reported.

-thank you again for cooperating.
[-] The following 1 user Likes CaliSnipe's post:
   QueenCrazy
(Sep 08 2017, 01:45 AM)tekneeq222 Wrote: was just puttin in my 2 sense... these guys talk shit to each other and what can end up as both players being banned for w/e time admins think is good...which would b pointless...two people talking shit they get banned what do u thinks gonna happen when they get back theyre even more mad now... at sometimes during day or night pug only needs 1 person... banning people who play active isnt worth it when they can easily settle this little kid argument... i kno 2 players dont make a huge difference but still if they can settle it keep em active... if neither has a prev ban on something like this i say just settle it out guys and keep enjoying this server that is a privilege...

2 cents*
(Sep 08 2017, 04:19 AM)calisnipe Wrote:

Every person makes a difference because without the players we wouldn't have a community. So to say it's not a huge difference, it really is.

However with that being said if people are unable to settle it themselves and an admin has to come in and handle things it could be as minor as a warning and escalate all the way up to the ban depending on the history of the player what the offense is etc.

I understand about the opinion but it's better to just leave it alone and not continue with the subject if there's nothing to contribute. Things do get reviewed when it's reported.

-thank you again for cooperating.

Agreed 100% -- Many of the PUGs that I join are because of Memory and Meow... for opposite reasons, but they are are the motivating force...