Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Banned  walling blatantly
My word means alot on here. So I'll let bill see this asap.

Player : https://war-lords.net/pugs/players/1661158
STEAM_0:0:830579

Pug : https://war-lords.net/pugs/61311

Evidence:
[-] The following 3 users Like neteX's post:
   alienboy, Ben-, vivixxcore
This dude is legit, he's not hacking. Just because he got a couple of lined up smoke kills doesn't mean he's cheating. uuuur crazy
He's using AO ambient occlusion.setting in Nvidia that is not allowed. You have to actually know what you're doing, go in and deliberately change the settings to help you see through the smokes in game.

1 year ban
[-] The following 1 user Likes 250's post:
   Ben-
wait so any1 w/ a nvidia card can do this?
You can always use radar, but this mofo is walling lmfao

Check out them cute vac's on his alts too: https://war-lords.net/bans/46571
[Image: 2lu7534.jpg]
The AO bug doesn't even work in css since 2012. He must be walling.
(Oct 12 2017, 11:28 PM)250 Wrote: He's using AO ambient occlusion.setting in Nvidia that is not allowed. You have to actually know what you're doing, go in and deliberately change the settings to help you see through the smokes in game.

1 year ban
[Image: Photo%20collage-climate%20scenarios-glob...k=rcowMNf5]
(Oct 12 2017, 11:11 PM)alienboy Wrote: This dude is legit, he's not hacking. Just because he got a couple of lined up smoke kills doesn't mean he's cheating. uuuur crazy

2:12 he sprays me through the smoke? or sprays and aims at my body as I move to the left? Hes not spraying at one spot, hes holding the spray on my body as I move bro. what are u saying lol
(Oct 13 2017, 05:42 AM)ne7eX Wrote:
(Oct 12 2017, 11:11 PM)alienboy Wrote: This dude is legit, he's not hacking. Just because he got a couple of lined up smoke kills doesn't mean he's cheating. uuuur crazy

2:12 he sprays me through the smoke? or sprays and aims at my body as I move to the left? Hes not spraying at one spot, hes holding the spray on my body as I move bro. what are u saying lol

hes the guy who got banned, so obviously objective Heart
(Oct 12 2017, 11:11 PM)alienboy Wrote: ....uuuur crazy
LOL, dead giveaway

And yeah, this is the 2nd guy that was super sketchy in that Season scrim Netex & somebody else accused him in.

(Oct 13 2017, 06:34 AM)Ben- Wrote: ...
hes the guy who got banned, so obviously objective Heart

I didn't know *how* (other games have materials and stuff that get changed--or graphics "hacks") it was being done--in one game lower graphics cards (DX7) would render smoke poorly, but Deadie was doing this to me the other day. There is a lot of sporadic cheating, I don't get it--we don't even have very serious scrims: entries, vision, tight grouping, etc.
(Oct 18 2017, 10:06 PM)Fireball Wrote:
(Oct 12 2017, 11:11 PM)alienboy Wrote: ....uuuur crazy
LOL, dead giveaway

And yeah, this is the 2nd guy that was super sketchy in that Season scrim Netex & somebody else accused him in.

(Oct 13 2017, 06:34 AM)Ben- Wrote: ...
hes the guy who got banned, so obviously objective  Heart

I didn't know *how* (other games have materials and stuff that get changed--or graphics "hacks") it was being done--in one game lower graphics cards (DX7) would render smoke poorly, but Deadie was doing this to me the other day. There is a lot of sporadic cheating, I don't get it--we don't even have very serious scrims: entries, vision, tight grouping, etc.
Oh i just loooooove walling w/10 rws
get video proof shitty, your a joke lol
[Image: 2lu7534.jpg]