Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Denied  Banned for seen as using Ambient Occlusion
(Oct 15 2017, 02:46 AM)Jesse_Watters Wrote: i would rerecord the demo if i were you except with the see thru smokes as opposed to what netex uploaded to show the community that is too lazy to watch it themselves

please just stop fucking posting!! you don't have any game knowledge about this game to even detect a fucking cheater unless hes spin botting. Just stop fucking talking for once! you don't know shit
Did some research over the past day as I didn't know what Ambient Occlusion even was. Definitely looks like it in this case.

Bison has set the example of how these cases are held and I won't be overturning this ban, perhaps Riser or Bison may overturn but I wouldn't hold my breath.
yeah this dude is pretty clearly walling
[-] The following 1 user Likes sheev's post:
   Deadplanet
Where can I find the demo?
Just Go With IT. √

Why are you even looking here? scroll down if you can.
(Oct 18 2017, 10:06 AM)Sibrox Wrote: Where can I find the demo?

https://war-lords.net/pugs/61311

I'm pretty sure this is the one you will want to watch.
Hi Big Grin
-Crazy
Gonna watch it when I have the time. fkin exams
Just Go With IT. √

Why are you even looking here? scroll down if you can.
eh, i wouldn't waste the time, sibrox.

alienboy, by not stepping up and doing what i recommended for him to do in my last post, is signaling that he in fact was cheating or using some sort of dishonest advantage to play.

interestingly- he has logged into the forums as recently as earlier today, though, and i find that notable considering most people once they're exposed will step away and back into the recesses of the internet from which they came

i gave him the benefit of the doubt because i genuinely did not see, due to lack of crystal-clear evidence, due to poorly uploaded footage (was mainly focused on the uploader's commentary and fart noises instead of a visual presentation of definite cheating) and from the one run through of the demo i watched, i didn't really see anything that indicated to me beyond a reasonable doubt that he was cheating

objectivity is key when handling these matters, and if this were something that were to be presented to a jury, i'm sure there'd be a 50/50 split between those thinking he's guilty and those thinking he's not guilty.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jesse W.'s post:
   Drago
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
(Oct 22 2017, 10:21 AM)Jesse_Watters Wrote: eh, i wouldn't waste the time, sibrox.

alienboy, by not stepping up and doing what i recommended for him to do in my last post, is signaling that he in fact was cheating or using some sort of dishonest advantage to play.

interestingly- he has logged into the forums as recently as earlier today, though, and i find that notable considering most people once they're exposed will step away and back into the recesses of the internet from which they came

i gave him the benefit of the doubt because i genuinely did not see, due to lack of crystal-clear evidence, due to poorly uploaded footage (was mainly focused on the uploader's commentary and fart noises instead of a visual presentation of definite cheating) and from the one run through of the demo i watched, i didn't really see anything that indicated to me beyond a reasonable doubt that he was cheating

objectivity is key when handling these matters, and if this were something that were to be presented to a jury, i'm sure there'd be a 50/50 split between those thinking he's guilty and those thinking he's not guilty.
The only reason for me not replying and not doing what you recommended was because for one, I couldn't even get the damned glitch to work on my computer. In all instances, smoke for me has been thick and not visible for me to see through it. Plus, I've just been away from my computer, working. Also I don't really care about this anymore because my image has been slandered even though I'm not actually disobeying any underlying rules. The end result will just be in the negative because of my previous ban, plus my past of VAC's. I highly doubt that anyone will stick their head out of their arse and deliver the correct and rightful judgement.
[-] The following 1 user Likes alienboy's post:
   Jesse W.
I'll need to check the demo, but if I find proof of cheats I'm going to extend the ban to permanent.
[-] The following 3 users Like Riser's post:
   Call me when humans go extinct, Jesse W., QueenCrazy
justice will prevail
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.