Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NA Tournament Teams
free agent team name: mind your manners

im telling u right now if this kid 420/train from batman/whatever his name is shows up for one of these games on my team i am leaving...he has our whole team muted anyway so every match we play would essentially be a 4v5 regardless
Are the registration for teams and free agent over ? (I know its written on the first post, but people are still posting and a team was added after the limit).

If not i would be interested to be a backup for either team (1) (rabbit) and (2) (hamza), if the interest is shared plz contact me on either steam or the wl website.

Ps. I am not interested in stealing anyone spot in a r5, if you dont want a backup, dont hit me up.
(Nov 08 2017, 02:18 PM)Ben- Wrote: Are the registration for teams and free agent over ? (I know its written on the first post, but people are still posting and a team was added after the limit).

If not i would be interested to be a backup for either team (1) (rabbit) and (2) (hamza), if the interest is shared plz contact me on either steam or the wl website.

Ps. I am not interested in stealing anyone spot in a r5, if you dont want a backup, dont hit me up.

It really sounds good to me, we will discuss it and we will contact you as soon as rabbit is online.
When does the tournament start? I don't see a date anywhere, or am I blind?
(Nov 08 2017, 04:17 PM)Mr. Pedrobear Wrote: When does the tournament start? I don't see a date anywhere, or am I blind?

https://war-lords.net/forum/thread-17037.html

used to be there
(Nov 08 2017, 04:26 PM)Ben- Wrote:
(Nov 08 2017, 04:17 PM)Mr. Pedrobear Wrote: When does the tournament start? I don't see a date anywhere, or am I blind?

https://war-lords.net/forum/thread-17037.html

used to be there

Ben ! The only way u get to play in this is if we make a team ! No Leaving Vivix behind ! Smile
(Nov 08 2017, 05:24 PM)vivixxcore Wrote: Ben ! The only way u get to play in this is if we make a team ! No Leaving Vivix behind ! Smile

I hear yah, but making a 7th team would mean that we need to have a 8th team for the format to support it. With 0 registered free agents left, making 1 team would already be a stretch, so having 2 more teams ... is very unlikely.

If you want to participate your best bet would be to register as a last minute free agent.
(Nov 08 2017, 02:18 PM)Ben- Wrote: Are the registration for teams and free agent over ? (I know its written on the first post, but people are still posting and a team was added after the limit).

Yea it is technically closed but I am still accepting teams/people being added on as subs. The deadline was just to get people up and moving and so that people could get organized and get to know their team members a little bit more.
[Image: giphy.gif]

I need to acquire server permissions, etc before we can start.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(Nov 05 2017, 04:18 AM)Caillou Wrote: We have 9 free agents, would love to have 1 more or we will have to drop a few people.

apparently ur request doesnt mean anything