Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Inconclusive  Vote-kick abuse (re-use after 5 minutes expired and joining spec)
it's not like the server would have perpetually 9 people on the server and never reach 10 without you.

you showing up to fill a 10th spot isn't any sort of christlike savior act, you do realize that people join up on servers all the time in matters of minutes when the pug is nearly full.

it seems like many people on here would encourage you to take your dog out and clean your kitchen and have a life or whatever you wrote
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
I may have secretly used the command .kick in team chat but I never actually clicked on a specific player to add my vote to the list. And really, you should just start treating others better, especially when they attempt to help you. And you dislike me for no reason but hey man whatever floats your boat.
Haven't ignored you yet as I hope that the few times you are productive and team-encouraging (and winning) starts becoming a more frequent sort of behavior.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(Oct 24 2017, 09:15 PM)Caillou Wrote: I may have secretly used the command .kick in team chat but I never actually clicked on a specific player to add my vote to the list. And really, you should just start treating others better, especially when they attempt to help you. And you dislike me for no reason but hey man whatever floats your boat.
Haven't ignored you yet as I hope that the few times you are productive and team-encouraging (and winning) starts becoming a more frequent sort of behavior.

you too nice homie
[-] The following 1 user Likes sheev's post:
   Caillou
these hateful threads that have been going around i gotta say got me a bit hyped. i might hop on some matches if i see some of you nerds on the server, yall could all use a good ass whoopin every single one of you
[-] The following 2 users Like Jesse W.'s post:
   QueenCrazy, sheev
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
Fireball you constantly complain about people not responding to you because most of the puggers have you ignored or you have ignored others. You also mic spam about teamwork when I see you doing your own thing blaming others cause we didnt listen to your master strategy and at first I have listened to what you had to say but it got me killed most of the time, or it didn't work, so I stopped. Come up with something clever then people would listen. I also never even heard you say sorry after your many teamflashes, errors, and blocks. When others clutch you say "your welcome" like you made it happen. How about you be a Team Player for once. Everything is someone elses fault but yours, how can i not get a little upset with your logic when your incessant blabber keeps the teams morale down. Most of what you say is not constructive towards the team cause its all in hindsight, your all-mighty clarity after the fact. We have eyes too bro. You basically tell everyone to watch everything, every angle and throw the perfect nade, get the perfect shot, run the perfect plan. Bro, life doesnt work that way and its the same with video games. You suck the life out of a pug like a metaphorical bomb being called on an airplane. I am not a mean person Fireball and when I said I wanted to beat you up that was after I called myself a pacifist at heart 'Clearly a joke' . I just honestly think your trolling and I hate trolls, so I act accordingly. I have also never vote kicked you from a pug, nor have I ignored you. I am a nice person and if your truly not a bridge humping troll then I sincerely apologize for my agressive tone towards you and I hope you would say your sorry so we can move on. Show me and all other puggers that you are not what we think you are.
[-] The following 4 users Like StabbinRabbit!!'s post:
   Caillou, CaliSnipe, Jesse W., QueenCrazy
(Oct 26 2017, 09:49 PM)StabbinRabbit!! Wrote: Fireball you constantly complain about people not responding to you because most of the puggers have you ignored or you have ignored others. You also mic spam about teamwork when I see you doing your own thing blaming others cause we didnt listen to your master strategy and at first I have listened to what you had to say but it got me killed most of the time, or it didn't work, so I stopped. Come up with something clever then people would listen. I also never even heard you say sorry after your many teamflashes, errors, and blocks. When others clutch you say "your welcome" like you made it happen. How about you be a Team Player for once. Everything is someone elses fault but yours, how can i not get a little upset with your logic when your incessant blabber keeps the teams morale down. Most of what you say is not constructive towards the team cause its all in hindsight, your all-mighty clarity after the fact. We have eyes too bro. You basically tell everyone to watch everything, every angle and throw the perfect nade, get the perfect shot, run the perfect plan. Bro, life doesnt work that way and its the same with video games. You suck the life out of a pug like a metaphorical bomb being called on an airplane. I am not a mean person Fireball and when I said I wanted to beat you up that was after I called myself a pacifist at heart 'Clearly a joke' . I just honestly think your trolling and I hate trolls, so I act accordingly. I have also never vote kicked you from a pug, nor have I ignored you. I am a nice person and if your truly not a bridge humping troll then I sincerely apologize for my agressive tone towards you and I hope you would say your sorry so we can move on. Show me and all other puggers that you are not what we think you are.

But you already know rab and I got them master strats Tongue
[Image: giphy.gif]
You need to diversify your portfolio...
[-] The following 1 user Likes Snooch's post:
   Caillou
All this kid does is bitch I'm with rabbit and swag on this one, kid is like reckless on roids