Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HELP!!!!! i cant connect!
iv never had this problem before and iv tried everything on my part... i can join any other servers except WL servers...im gettin the error "VPN service is prohibited" but im not using a vpn im just connected by ethernet thru the router..please help me im having pug withdrawls Sad

also i see other ppl have had this issue here but sadly theres no answer that i could find except bison saying he knows the fix but was busy with a match atm...bison SIGN ON!!!
Silly question, but have you tried restarting your pc and router?
(Oct 25 2017, 02:34 PM)kushy Wrote: iv never had this problem before and iv tried everything on my part... i can join any other servers except WL servers...im gettin the error "VPN service is prohibited" but im not using a vpn im just connected by ethernet thru the router..please help me im having pug withdrawls Sad

also i see other ppl have had this issue here but sadly theres no answer that i could find except bison saying he knows the fix but was busy with a match atm...bison SIGN ON!!!

https://war-lords.net/forum/thread-16652...hlight=vpn

This dude may have some info for you if he is active on forum...
#2 yes i have done everything on my side such as verify game cache re install game reboot router modem and pc

#3 yes bison should have posted the fix and the OP hasnt signed on in over a month
hheeeellppp
What I found on google: https://steamcommunity.com/app/240/discu...498264875/
Seems that your firewall may be blocking some stuff required for connection to servers. This problem is experienced by many in both CSGO and CSS.
[Image: giphy.gif]
iv turned my antivirus and windows defender off.. didnt work..i never had to do this before
HEEELPPPPPPP
(Oct 25 2017, 02:34 PM)kushy Wrote: iv never had this problem before and iv tried everything on my part... i can join any other servers except WL servers...im gettin the error "VPN service is prohibited" but im not using a vpn im just connected by ethernet thru the router..please help me im having pug withdrawls Sad

I am having the same problem right now, i dont know what to do.

edit: nvm, somehow it managed to connect to the server.