Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
wallhack material detection by consol
im not from this server, but i kinda met this guy ( steam user link. )
fukin cheater with wallhack but most importantly i found your ban on him ( ban for: AY YILDIZ M E M A T I )
can your consol actually detect wh materials?? how??(if its not a secret??)
I think they work on magic
[Image: Photo%20collage-climate%20scenarios-glob...k=rcowMNf5]
(Dec 11 2017, 07:26 AM)seriousgranpa Wrote: im not from this server, but i kinda met this guy ( steam user link. )
fukin cheater with wallhack but most importantly i found your ban on him ( ban for: AY YILDIZ M E M A T I )

looooooooool, that's your account
[Image: 2lu7534.jpg]
YES there is a WL God and he sees and catchs ALL !
(Dec 12 2017, 02:33 AM)Deadplanet Wrote:
(Dec 11 2017, 07:26 AM)seriousgranpa Wrote: im not from this server, but i kinda met this guy ( steam user link. )

Im not. Just saw this guy, he have wh 100% . Then i googled his steam id and found your ban, and never seen before console catching wh materials cheat, just asking how(good option to have on server)
If you dont mind me asking
(Dec 12 2017, 05:23 PM)vivixxcore Wrote: YES there is a WL God and he sees and catchs ALL !

Interested in your console, not god
(Dec 14 2017, 08:51 AM)seriousgranpa Wrote:
(Dec 12 2017, 02:33 AM)Deadplanet Wrote:

Im not. Just saw this guy, he have wh 100% . Then i googled his steam id and found your ban, and never seen before console catching wh materials cheat, just asking how(good option to have on server)
If you dont mind me asking

Just go on the ban list to see how efficient the AC (console) is. The vast majority of cheating bans are made by it without any admin intervention.

For more details you should contact Bison he is the one who coded it after all.
Well i am bisons Wl God He Codes I Ban Smile
You can ask bison to sell it to you. Monthly subscription Big Grin
[Image: Photo%20collage-climate%20scenarios-glob...k=rcowMNf5]
Thank. I will. Now up to find him.