Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  my ban appeal
Name: THAT BEAR FROM THE REVENANT

SteamID: [font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]STEAM_0:1:76996515

[/font][/font]Reason you were banned: team flash / trolling 

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]How long you were banned: 1 MO[/font][/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Admin who banned you: Bison

[/font][/font]Why should you be unbanned?: I think the reason that I should be unbanned is because I'm not ignorant to what I did nor do I disagree that what I did isn't wrong and didn't deserve a ban. I understand that what I did was noone elses fault but mine and I am sorry for what I did. The reason for what I was doing is that it was a game where lots of player were leaving for most of the game and I was bored so I was trolling, this doesn't make it okay and I would not ever do anything like this again upon getting unbanned / receiving a second chance. I waited three days before I made this ban appeal because I didn't want to instantly make it because I know I did deserve a ban, I've seen worst cases of this same scenario involving team flashing, ghosting, and trolling only receive 3[font=arial, sans-serif]+ day bans, this doesn't justify what I did, although this was my first offence for something like this, I have never been banned prior. I am asking for a second chance and I will never troll or do anything like this ever again.[/font]
(Mar 27 2018, 11:44 PM)44ina Wrote: Name: THAT BEAR FROM THE REVENANT

SteamID: [font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]STEAM_0:1:76996515

[/font][/font]Reason you were banned: team flash / trolling 

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]How long you were banned: 1 MO[/font][/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Admin who banned you: Bison

[/font][/font]Why should you be unbanned?: I think the reason that I should be unbanned is because I'm not ignorant to what I did nor do I disagree that what I did isn't wrong and didn't deserve a ban. I understand that what I did was noone elses fault but mine and I am sorry for what I did. The reason for what I was doing is that it was a game where lots of player were leaving for most of the game and I was bored so I was trolling, this doesn't make it okay and I would not ever do anything like this again upon getting unbanned / receiving a second chance. I waited three days before I made this ban appeal because I didn't want to instantly make it because I know I did deserve a ban, I've seen worst cases of this same scenario involving team flashing, ghosting, and trolling only receive 3[font=arial, sans-serif]+ day bans, this doesn't justify what I did, although this was my first offence for something like this, I have never been banned prior. I am asking for a second chance and I will never troll or do anything like this ever again.[/font]

We appreciate your honesty and willingness to accept your fault.
You have a to wait until bison reviews this ban appeal once again.
Thanks
(Mar 27 2018, 11:44 PM)44ina Wrote: I waited three days before I made this ban appeal because I didn't want to instantly make it because I know I did deserve a ban, I've seen worst cases of this same scenario involving team flashing, ghosting, and trolling only receive 3[font=arial, sans-serif]+ day bans, this doesn't justify what I did[/font]

TLDR version^

That part was especially painful to read. Lmfao! 

What this says to me: I griefed pugs because I was under the impression I'd only get banned for a few days.

And by the way- "this doesn't justify what I did," what is 'this' referring to?

You may be aware that nobody misses you and I predict nobody will be missing you either. It's a month-long ban. Wait it out you fucking addict. Hopefully you move on to a new game within that amount of time so we all don't have to have the rest of our evenings ruined when you join a match.
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
Guess what? You are the worst case!
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
(Mar 28 2018, 04:57 AM)Jesse W. Wrote:
(Mar 27 2018, 11:44 PM)44ina Wrote: I waited three days before I made this ban appeal because I didn't want to instantly make it because I know I did deserve a ban, I've seen worst cases of this same scenario involving team flashing, ghosting, and trolling only receive 3[font=arial, sans-serif]+ day bans, this doesn't justify what I did[/font]

TLDR version^

What this says to me: I griefed pugs because I was under the impression I'd only get banned for a few days.

You may be aware that nobody misses you and I predict nobody will be missing you either. It's a month-long ban. Wait it out you fucking addict. Hopefully you move on to a new game within that amount of time so we all don't have to have the rest of our evenings ruined when you join a match.

You seem to be a very toxic person who is ignorant, what doesn't justify what I did is that other people have recieved less time on there bans for worse things. I ruined noones evenings and I looked at your pugs and I remember playing with you like four times, you borderline throw games. You are bringing up illogical points such as "You may be aware that nobody misses you and I predict nobody will be missing you either." what are you trying to prove with this statement? Nothing. What this post says to be: a bunch of illogical toxic garbage, basically most of the forum posts I've seen you on. Which you will most likely also respond to this post with more illogical points. I team flashed two times, I didn't full on grief a pug and nor did I do it with the intention of a couple day bans. Really unintelligent response to a genuine post where I apologized and had good points.
[-] The following 1 user Likes 44ina's post:
   rookoo
Definitely appreciate your honesty. IMHO, probably should be given a second chance.
But yeah, will have to wait till Bison reviews it.
[-] The following 1 user Likes YoshiMitsu's post:
   44ina
(Mar 28 2018, 04:57 AM)Jesse W. Wrote:

TLDR version^

Jesse never disappoints Big Grin Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes Crusader's post:
   sift
Very honest and genuine indeed.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hS12bT9a6k
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8D4iezDOoT4

Don't fuck with delux Big Grin

Edit: Was collecting some clips and heard you on mic, ur the one wasting ur time trying to appeal a ban lmfao
you must feel like a dumbass tho, dont deny it ><
[-] The following 3 users Like Deadplanet's post:
   44ina, Jesse W., sift
[Image: 2lu7534.jpg]
very nice
I don't really care whether or not you think my post was honest and genuine, literally just fucking around on NW and you take troll shit I said out of context, my post was well thought out logical points and it was honest in every aspect, I didn't lie one time throughout the post, and honestly said upon unban would never do anything like this again, which was a serious statement. Nothing in your videos that you actually took the time out of your day to get a pug on NW and make proved that my statements were dishonest or non genuine. All that is in that videos is me being immature and fucking around. It's called having some fun with things. Some personality. I don't have to take everything serious when having a conversation with my friend, lots of unintelligent people replying to this thread with very illogical things and points/statements that prove nothing, and being against me for literally no reason. It's okay though, I'll continue to respond.