Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  Ban appeal for Alpha
Hello Staff & team at wL.

Today i was banned by console for SMAC 0.8.6.0: Eye Test Violation (Roll). As I would like to state, I was not cheating in any way at all. I may have broke a rule I did not know was implemented. I use customs skins in my own custom server that allow you to aim down sights in the Source engine. AS i know, most pug servers on source do not allow any types of custom skins what so ever (at least to my knowledge). I usually only use skins or skin packs in other modded servers like surf, minigames, scoutknives. I had left a mod accepted server and came to your PUG server, completely forgetting i still had my skins in folder. As the new counter strike source updates have implemented a new system for custom skins, they added the Custom Folder specifically for custom skin packs. As i do use this folder, but in order for my Iron Sight skins mod, actually is used in the actual /cstrike folder. In order for the skins to work properly and aim down the iron sights for the vanilla USP (which is the gun i was using while i got banned), I have to modify the VTF of the actual counter strike models. So if it is a possibility that this was a mistake ban, I understand why it happened n the first place but I had to state my claim.

THanks for your time, Alpha

Steam ID : STEAM_1:0:209958290
(Apr 01 2018, 04:22 AM)OG_HoE_Alpha Wrote: Hello Staff & team at wL.

Today i was banned by console for SMAC 0.8.6.0: Eye Test Violation (Roll). As I would like to state, I was not cheating in any way at all. I may have broke a rule I did not know was implemented. I use customs skins in my own custom server that allow you to aim down sights in the Source engine. AS i know, most pug servers on source do not allow any types of custom skins what so ever (at least to my knowledge). I usually only use skins or skin packs in other modded servers like surf, minigames, scoutknives. I had left a mod accepted server and came to your PUG server, completely forgetting i still had my skins in folder. As the new counter strike source updates have implemented a new system for custom skins, they added the Custom Folder specifically for custom skin packs. As i do use this folder, but in order for my Iron Sight skins mod, actually is used in the actual /cstrike folder. In order for the skins to work properly and aim down the iron sights for the vanilla USP (which is the gun i was using while i got banned), I have to modify the VTF of the actual counter strike models. So if it is a possibility that this was a mistake ban, I understand why it happened n the first place but I had to state my claim.

THanks for your time, Alpha

Steam ID : STEAM_1:0:209958290
Wait for an root admin to take a look at the ban ,this may take sometime be patient and don't follow up on anything that jesse comments in this thread  Smile
[-] The following 2 users Like Crusader's post:
   Drago, johnnyboi212
So the very next day you got banned from "your server" for aimbot.... Yeah you might want to start enjoying the VACation.

http://www.hellonearth.site/sbans/index....mid&Submit
[-] The following 2 users Like i cri everytiem's post:
   Jesse W., sift
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
NOPE
[-] The following 1 user Likes M. Bison's post:
   i cri everytiem
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol