Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Approved  Eye Test [Player Nick:KAKAKKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKA®]
Hi Admin,
Came back after six month break and found my account was blocked due to eye test failed. Do help to investigate.

I only play Asia D2 & D2 deathmatch server.. Many known me as KAKAKKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKA® and they know I play legit.

Updated 3pm 13/5/18:
Added an attachment.
First of all, I'm clueless who is owning this steam ID: 0:0:239359835 and how it associated to my original account: 0:0:79119576. Admin can help to check when was my last login and when is ban happened? 

Attached Files

Thumbnail(s)

CHEEETER

Oh, wait, just checked with the 11 year olds and randos in the d2 pub servers, checks out guys. They said he like super legit bruh, bison code dont know wtf it doing.
tard, you know better
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
Any admin can commend on this? I'm willing to provide more information if needed.

I am also a donate player to this server. Really hope to be able to play again at soonest.

For reference, you may talk to Ending, Yo!. They are in my friend list for years.
Both the accounts banned are yours so doesn't look like a false bans.
Root admins will review your ban appeal ,but may take a while .
Thanks for waiting  and keep donating Tongue
(May 17 2018, 07:22 AM)Crusader2806 Wrote: Both the accounts banned are yours so doesn't look like a false bans.
Root admins will review your ban appeal ,but may take a while .
Thanks for waiting  and keep donating Tongue

Thanks Crusader...
Dear Root Admin,

I'm asking for clarification.
1. When was my last login record to wL server on my steam ID:0:0:79119576 & the date of Eye Test Violation.
2. I'm not the rightful owner of this steam ID: 0:0:239359835

What puzzled me is I got banned after away from game for approximately 6 months due to work travelling. If I am cheater, I could care less and just buy another CSS copy and continue to play cheat. Instead, I prefer to come back as "Kaka"...

From,
KAKAKKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKA®
The best(or most stupid) rusher in "24/7 Dust2 |ASIA|"? lmao..