[-] The following 2 users Like i cri everytiem's post:
   Drago, rookoo
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
(Jul 03 2018, 12:22 PM)i cri everytiem Wrote: What a roast session lol

*grabs popcorn*
[-] The following 1 user Likes Drago's post:
   i cri everytiem
(Jul 02 2018, 04:34 PM)tardbus Wrote: Bison wont confirm nothing, too busy looking for his will to live.

I don't keep mental notes of which pugs you've quit, but I've definitely seen some, and then the RWS is all out of whack.  

Regardless of the quitting pugs or not, how long you banned from ESEA for?  And how should that prove you're worthy of admin?  Even if it was "just politics" or whatever you wanna claim, shows some strife in the css community and definitely a red flag towards your becoming an admin.

My past has nothing to do with me being on wL.

I've never been banned on wL for anything in the past 7 years.

This community has nothing to do with ESEA.

It's only a ESEA ban, that was admin-triggered who cares? And it happend in CSGO not even in CSS
Anyways, thank you guys for taking your time to express your opinion.

Lets all wait for this application to be reviewed.

This application will be evaluated soon, thank you for your patience.

Good luck.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Drago's post:
   Crusader
BAD LUCK
[-] The following 1 user Likes tardbus's post:
   Drago
(Jul 03 2018, 08:21 PM)ne7eX Wrote:
(Jul 02 2018, 04:34 PM)tardbus Wrote: Bison wont confirm nothing, too busy looking for his will to live.

I don't keep mental notes of which pugs you've quit, but I've definitely seen some, and then the RWS is all out of whack.  

Regardless of the quitting pugs or not, how long you banned from ESEA for?  And how should that prove you're worthy of admin?  Even if it was "just politics" or whatever you wanna claim, shows some strife in the css community and definitely a red flag towards your becoming an admin.

My past has nothing to do with me being on wL.

I've never been banned on wL for anything in the past 7 years.

This community has nothing to do with ESEA.

It's only a ESEA ban, that was admin-triggered who cares? And it happend in CSGO not even in CSS

There's a lot of negatives there even if you can't see them.

Try to recognize them instead of dismissing them and then create more positives.
[-] The following 2 users Like sift's post:
   Drago, rookoo
Just give the poor kid admin so he doesn't have to go through the embarrassment of making another application when year 8 comes around
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jesse W.'s post:
   woKe
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
idk man.... idk..
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hamaerox's post:
   CaliSnipe
(Jul 11 2018, 04:51 AM)Hamaerox Wrote: idk man.... idk..

Why not try and give it a chance, its not like you can't always take it away...

But whatever, up to you.
support for admin
The Rival Wrote:Helmut I think you're probably the nicest guy I've ever talked to. I think your CS:S skills surpass literally everyones on the planet. I found your Facebook, and I printed a huge poster of you, and put it on my ceiling above my bed so every day when I wake up I get to stare at your glorious face and remind myself that maybe if I put in a lot of hard work, time and effort then I could probably be as great as you
League xp- legit-proof.com/search?m=guid&q=0%3A1%3A21999673&p=1
ESEA- https://play.esea.net/users/431758
-K me - https://war-lords.net/forum/reputation.php?uid=943