Poll: Who thinks I cheat? Show Results
No you don't cheat.
7 87.50%
Yes you blatant af
1 12.50%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Okay half of the server thinks I cheat, the other half doesn't.

Let's see who thinks I cheat, and let's see who doesn't im just curious.

Im about to start reviewing my own demos and plays for those that think I cheat. JMO

EDIT: https://war-lords.net/pugs/68443

This is the first demo ill be reviewing ^ and ill upload it on youtube of step by step plays.
Lol dude made a flame or admire thread for himself bc he didn't get admin.

In my view, people who think netex cheats in war-lords are pretty dumb. If you watch him play it's pretty obvious that he's just really good at CS. In particular just pay attention to his movement, which is something cheats won't help at all with, and is something that still requires a lot of mechanical skill which should transfer to/correlate with other aspects of the game that could be assisted by cheats like crispy aim and flick shots. This is the best way to detect a cheater in lower levels of competition (like wL). Anyone who has way crispier aim than their movement suggests they should have is likely a cheater.

Now I know netex has a sketchy past, and he has the ESEA ban for ddosing or w/e tf it was. I don't know that whole story bc I didn't pay attention to CS between like 2008-2015, but the ban on record isn't for cheating. I wouldn't be surprised if netex cheated in the past, but if you just watch the kid play its apparent that he has absolutely no need to cheat here when he's like 1000x better than all but 5 people who play here. If netex cheated in wL he would be 25+ rws, not 18.

Not trying to suck anyone's dick (except you Bison ???) as I'm sure the haters will accuse me of. Just calling it like I see it.
[-] The following 1 user Likes woKe's post:
   rookoo
If you admit, I'll admit.
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
(Jul 12 2018, 01:37 AM)woKe Wrote: Lol dude made a flame or admire thread for himself bc he didn't get admin.

In my view, people who think netex cheats in war-lords are pretty dumb.  If you watch him play it's pretty obvious that he's just really good at CS.  In particular just pay attention to his movement, which is something cheats won't help at all with, and is something that still requires a lot of mechanical skill which should transfer to/correlate with other aspects of the game that could be assisted by cheats like crispy aim and flick shots.  This is the best way to detect a cheater in lower levels of competition (like wL).  Anyone who has way crispier aim than their movement suggests they should have is likely a cheater.

Now I know netex has a sketchy past, and he has the ESEA ban for ddosing or w/e tf it was.  I don't know that whole story bc I didn't pay attention to CS between like 2008-2015, but the ban on record isn't for cheating.  I wouldn't be surprised if netex cheated in the past, but if you just watch the kid play its apparent that he has absolutely no need to cheat here when he's like 1000x better than all but 5 people who play here.  If netex cheated in wL he would be 25+ rws, not 18.

Not trying to suck anyone's dick (except you Bison ???) as I'm sure the haters will accuse me of.  Just calling it like I see it.

Who are the 5 that are better than me, just curious.
I didn't have anyone in mind, I just pushed a random key on the left half of my number bar

It's funny how self obsessed you are though. lmk when you grow out of that
[-] The following 2 users Like woKe's post:
   Drago, rookoo
(Jul 12 2018, 01:00 PM)woKe Wrote: I didn't have anyone in mind, I just pushed a random key on the left half of my number bar

It's funny how self obsessed you are though.  lmk when you grow out of that

u should have said bill, ghoul, junior etc etc

*shrugs*
how about we talk about whether you are inherently 2 IQ or just so full of yourself that your sentience has dissipated
Ya dont cheat in WL servers, there's no need to.

But when a league like ESEA has you banned for life, gotta wonder why.

That pistol pete guy though, I have my doubts.
(Jul 12 2018, 05:34 PM)tardbus Wrote: Ya dont cheat in WL servers, there's no need to.

But when a league like ESEA has you banned for life, gotta wonder why.

That pistol pete guy though, I have my doubts.

Frankly I think tardbus cheats.  Dude runs around constantly like a chicken with its head cut off bobbing his head to music or the pulsating waves of his acid come-up and then hits the most rando 1 deags....  Make you wonder
(Jul 12 2018, 01:37 AM)woKe Wrote: Lol dude made a flame or admire thread for himself bc he didn't get admin.

In my view, people who think netex cheats in war-lords are pretty dumb.  If you watch him play it's pretty obvious that he's just really good at CS.  In particular just pay attention to his movement, which is something cheats won't help at all with, and is something that still requires a lot of mechanical skill which should transfer to/correlate with other aspects of the game that could be assisted by cheats like crispy aim and flick shots.  This is the best way to detect a cheater in lower levels of competition (like wL).  Anyone who has way crispier aim than their movement suggests they should have is likely a cheater.

Now I know netex has a sketchy past, and he has the ESEA ban for ddosing or w/e tf it was.  I don't know that whole story bc I didn't pay attention to CS between like 2008-2015, but the ban on record isn't for cheating.  I wouldn't be surprised if netex cheated in the past, but if you just watch the kid play its apparent that he has absolutely no need to cheat here when he's like 1000x better than all but 5 people who play here.  If netex cheated in wL he would be 25+ rws, not 18.

Not trying to suck anyone's dick (except you Bison ???) as I'm sure the haters will accuse me of.  Just calling it like I see it.

(Jul 12 2018, 01:36 PM)Drago Wrote:
(Jul 12 2018, 01:00 PM)woKe Wrote: I didn't have anyone in mind, I just pushed a random key on the left half of my number bar

It's funny how self obsessed you are though.  lmk when you grow out of that

u should have said bill, ghoul, junior etc etc

*shrugs*

smh.... ghoul and bill literally said im the best entry fragger. bill is a support player, ghoul is a entry fragger.
and juniour himself said im better.

But that doesn't mean im a better player than them overall because we don't compare each other. WE have different playstyles, and you can't compare us... it's just common CS things