Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Inconclusive  T I K I aimlock and walls
(Jul 23 2018, 01:18 AM)rookoo Wrote:
(Jul 22 2018, 07:23 AM)ne7eX Wrote: I watched 11 rounds, thats all I needed for my opinion on this.

Okay first of all, his deag shots, are a bit sketchy.
He is 100% using some sort of wallhack, because no info was given on some people on where they were and he preaimed/prefired them at different spots all the time, he followed helmut on the 11th round, with 0 info. So wallhacks are 100% being used.

As for aimhacking, Im not sure it looks sketchy but... if you're walling you don't really need aimhacks because you can just aim to the head and thats it.

Im 100% certain he cheats. And I've accused him to myself about a week ago when he was doing crazy shit on me where ghoul even couldnt do that to me.

trying to be admin harder than ghoul tries to win

Leave me alone dad, losing is not fun.
[-] The following 3 users Like ghoul's post:
   Flax, helmut^, rookoo
so is he banned yet?
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
To my defense, I am quite random at times... however, I've been playing this game 15+ years and I sure hope I am worth some good.

When you look at Helmut, he absolutely got outplayed by a better player and whined like a little boy for hours... called the server crap, the team, the players... and now accusing me of cheating? Brother... I hate to break it to you.. but you're just bad. Accept it and move on that I owned you. Not everyone that is beating you is auto hacking. I am not scared of being banned because I am 100% sure I am not a cheater. I will leave it up for the wisdom of the Admins to call this one out.

-----Besides... who would cheat against you? lol... my 3 year old dog can beat ya. My 2 cents.
(Jul 26 2018, 04:11 PM)ghoul Wrote:
(Jul 23 2018, 01:18 AM)rookoo Wrote:
(Jul 22 2018, 07:23 AM)ne7eX Wrote: I watched 11 rounds, thats all I needed for my opinion on this.

He is 100% using some sort of wallhack, because no info was given on some people on where they were and he preaimed/prefired them at different spots all the time, he followed helmut on the 11th round, with 0 info. So wallhacks are 100% being used.

As for aimhacking, Im not sure it looks sketchy but... if you're walling you don't really need aimhacks because you can just aim to the head and thats it.

Im 100% certain he cheats. And I've accused him to myself about a week ago when he was doing crazy shit on me where ghoul even couldnt do that to me.

trying to be admin harder than ghoul tries to win

Leave me alone dad, losing is not fun.
listen, i love to win more than most, but nothing beats winning against you ghoul.
(Jul 27 2018, 05:16 PM)gtiki Wrote: To my defense, I am quite random at times... however, I've been playing this game 15+ years and I sure hope I am worth some good.

When you look at Helmut, he absolutely got outplayed by a better player and whined like a little boy for hours... called the server crap, the team, the players... and now accusing me of cheating? Brother... I hate to break it to you.. but you're just bad. Accept it and move on that I owned you. Not everyone that is beating you is auto hacking. I am not scared of being banned because I am 100% sure I am not a cheater. I will leave it up for the wisdom of the Admins to call this one out.

-----Besides... who would cheat against you? lol... my 3 year old dog can beat ya. My 2 cents.

You average 10 rws ~75-80 adr for your life on these servers. The last couple months you've been averaging high rws and 95+ adr.

Statistically, my averages are higher than just about any game you have, but whatever you have to tell yourself.

Gl with the appeal process.
The Rival Wrote:Helmut I think you're probably the nicest guy I've ever talked to. I think your CS:S skills surpass literally everyones on the planet. I found your Facebook, and I printed a huge poster of you, and put it on my ceiling above my bed so every day when I wake up I get to stare at your glorious face and remind myself that maybe if I put in a lot of hard work, time and effort then I could probably be as great as you
League xp- legit-proof.com/search?m=guid&q=0%3A1%3A21999673&p=1
ESEA- https://play.esea.net/users/431758
-K me - https://war-lords.net/forum/reputation.php?uid=943
bumping this to keep it from falling off of the latest threads list
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jesse W.'s post:
   Crusader
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
Seems like no one is willing to check this thread,so i will do it.
Post if you guys want any specific pug to be reviewed by evening
(Jul 21 2018, 08:51 AM)helmut^ Wrote: https://war-lords.net/pugs/68673

Watched him multiple times before, his aimlock is so obvious at times I dont know how it hasn't triggered a ban.

Watch demo, first few rounds and then every round 12 and after. Some spots are obvious, other subtle. Peaks when enemies turn away/draw flash repeatedly. Peaks the same corners/angles differently depending if there's an enemy (hiding vs casually going out and looking at the enemy with xhair in a goofy place - very common of self conscious wallers)

Based on this demo he is not cheating.
If you  have any other pugs post here
(Aug 03 2018, 12:11 PM)Crusader2806 Wrote:
(Jul 21 2018, 08:51 AM)helmut^ Wrote: https://war-lords.net/pugs/68673

Watched him multiple times before, his aimlock is so obvious at times I dont know how it hasn't triggered a ban.

Watch demo, first few rounds and then every round 12 and after. Some spots are obvious, other subtle. Peaks when enemies turn away/draw flash repeatedly. Peaks the same corners/angles differently depending if there's an enemy (hiding vs casually going out and looking at the enemy with xhair in a goofy place - very common of self conscious wallers)

Based on this demo he is not cheating.
If you  have any other pugs post here

You obviously didn't watch the same demo I posted.. lmfao
The Rival Wrote:Helmut I think you're probably the nicest guy I've ever talked to. I think your CS:S skills surpass literally everyones on the planet. I found your Facebook, and I printed a huge poster of you, and put it on my ceiling above my bed so every day when I wake up I get to stare at your glorious face and remind myself that maybe if I put in a lot of hard work, time and effort then I could probably be as great as you
League xp- legit-proof.com/search?m=guid&q=0%3A1%3A21999673&p=1
ESEA- https://play.esea.net/users/431758
-K me - https://war-lords.net/forum/reputation.php?uid=943
(Jul 24 2018, 01:07 AM)helmut^ Wrote:

That was my thought as well. I didn't notice really anything fishy regarding aimlock on this map.  I had watched him on train in spectate prior to this game, and saw a few times where he would be running & spraying, and his xhair would suddenly flick to a head for a headshot midspray.

[Image: j9PAbSy.jpg]