Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Inconclusive  brad racist af
https://war-lords.net/pugs/69138

whole second half of the pug he was spamming racist binds. Handle this toxic fuck
(Aug 07 2018, 05:53 PM)SeaNNN Wrote: https://war-lords.net/pugs/69138

whole second half of the pug he was spamming racist binds. Handle this toxic fuck

also i got it screenshotted If you want to make it easy lol.
Bradawado : *DEAD* This game is garbo af : Honestly go fuck shan you fat fucking ni g gger youre actually garbage you wanna fucking fuck you fat fucking jew

That's clearly a copy-pasted text, which someone else said earlier that game.

I have come to a conclussion that you post about everything you dislike, and mainly not based in any proof.

Refrain yourself from doing that in the future

~INCONCLUSIVE~
(Aug 07 2018, 06:39 PM)Drago Wrote: Bradawado : *DEAD* This game is garbo af : Honestly go fuck shan you fat fucking ni g gger youre actually garbage you wanna fucking fuck you fat fucking jew

I have come to a conclussion that you post about everything you dislike, and mainly not based in any proof.

~INCONCLUSIVE~

Nah brah are you retarded.  It doesnt matter if its a copy and paste. racism is racism.  Learn to admin.
(Aug 07 2018, 06:39 PM)Drago Wrote: Bradawado : *DEAD* This game is garbo af : Honestly go fuck shan you fat fucking ni g gger youre actually garbage you wanna fucking fuck you fat fucking jew

~INCONCLUSIVE~

so lets just let people walk around blasting N****Er this N***er that just cause its a copy and paste but ban the original person that said it. How is that fair
[-] The following 1 user Likes SeaNNN's post:
   Jesse W.

~INCONCLUSIVE~

Ill just talk to bison about it since you cant do your job right Posted clear evidence and you still do nothing. Typical shit around here
Edit. Also got that demo you wanted on jes. Just been super busy lately. You know some of us have lives and kids.
(Aug 07 2018, 06:50 PM)SeaNNN Wrote:

~INCONCLUSIVE~

Ill just talk to bison about it since you cant do your job right Posted clear evidence and you still do nothing. Typical shit around here
Edit. Also got that demo you wanted on jes. Just been super busy lately. You know some of us have lives and kids.

You're being kind of bitch right now..
[-] The following 1 user Likes fAt's post:
   rookoo
(Aug 14 2018, 07:24 PM)fAt Wrote:
(Aug 07 2018, 06:50 PM)SeaNNN Wrote:

~INCONCLUSIVE~

You're being kind of bitch right now..

surprised?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Drago's post:
   CaliSnipe
Drago is an idiot if he thinks copy pasting a racist comment isnt being racist. Thats 1.
2. Sean you care about chat too much just play the game and use the !ignore feature.
[-] The following 1 user Likes neteX's post:
   johnnyboi212
racism by proxy
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jesse W.'s post:
   rookoo
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.