Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Approved  Please Unban
About a year ago my brother's account was banned because I used it to stay under the radar and away from certain players (2/3 of whom are now perma banned) and I also didn't know at the time, we are not allowed to use "ALT" accounts. My brother has now been honorary discharged from his service and is a free man since May 2018. He doesnt really play CSS anymore, but quite a few times hes tried to play on wL pug servers with me but isnt able to because of my faults and this ban. Please consider unbanning him and I promise you will only see him on when I am on. If he needs to add root admins to his account, we will. Thanks for taking the time to investigate this case!

-Twenty minutes from the post, Jesse Waters will spam this appeal, type .bet in Global Chat. "5* : .Bet CT all"
[-] The following 2 users Like SmiLeY5Star's post:
   Drago, Jesse W.
Don't ever use any alts here (especially shared alts). It's such a hassle cleaning up stats.
[-] The following 1 user Likes M. Bison's post:
   Drago
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
Oooo baby
(Aug 07 2018, 09:45 PM)M. Bison Wrote: Don't ever use any alts here (especially shared alts). It's such a hassle cleaning up stats.

Thank You Triple B! Much Obliged. Heart  I wont use alt accounts Heart, I promise. Stats mean little to me.
[-] The following 1 user Likes SmiLeY5Star's post:
   johnnyboi212