Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  wrongfully Banned for Wall Hacking
Damn.... sesh... really brah?

U dropped the soap boi
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
(Aug 21 2018, 12:06 PM)i cri everytiem Wrote: Damn.... sesh... really brah?

U dropped the soap boi

Meaning I got fucked in the ass by admins for only 2 sketchy games and they can't find more demo's plus i was banned by a admin randomly in game. It's not like some cheat was detected by smac
✪ mamaflocka #teamflock: fuck source and that ugly ass wl comunity✪ mamaflocka #teamflock: fuck source and that ugly ass wl comunity✪ mamaflocka #teamflock: fuck source and that ugly ass wl comunity✪ mamaflocka #teamflock: fuck source and that ugly ass wl comunity✪ mamaflocka #teamflock: fuck source and that ugly ass wl comunity✪ mamaflocka #teamflock: fuck source and that ugly ass wl comunity✪ mamaflocka #teamflock: fuck source and that ugly ass wl comunity✪ mamaflocka #teamflock: fuck source and that ugly ass wl comunity✪ mamaflocka #teamflock: fuck source and that ugly ass wl comunity✪ mamaflocka #teamflock: fuck source and that ugly ass wl comunity✪ mamaflocka #teamflock: fuck source and that ugly ass wl comunity✪ mamaflocka #teamflock: fuck source and that ugly ass wl comunity✪ ✪ mamaflocka #teamflock: fuck source and that ugly ass wl comunity
#teamflock: fuck source and that ugly ass wl comunity
(Aug 21 2018, 07:20 PM)Sn0wing Wrote: ✪ mamaflocka #teamflock: fuck source and that ugly ass wl comunity✪ mamaflocka #teamflock: fuck source and that ugly ass wl comunity✪ mamaflocka #teamflock: fuck source and that ugly ass wl comunity✪ mamaflocka #teamflock: fuck source and that ugly ass wl comunity✪ mamaflocka #teamflock: fuck source and that ugly ass wl comunity✪ mamaflocka #teamflock: fuck source and that ugly ass wl comunity✪ mamaflocka #teamflock: fuck source and that ugly ass wl comunity✪ mamaflocka #teamflock: fuck source and that ugly ass wl comunity✪ mamaflocka #teamflock: fuck source and that ugly ass wl comunity✪ mamaflocka #teamflock: fuck source and that ugly ass wl comunity✪ mamaflocka #teamflock: fuck source and that ugly ass wl comunity✪ mamaflocka #teamflock: fuck source and that ugly ass wl comunity✪ ✪ mamaflocka #teamflock: fuck source and that ugly ass wl comunity
#teamflock: fuck source and that ugly ass wl comunity

hi Sesh long time no see Heart
Lmao kid blatantly cheats then says he had two sketchy games. Ridiculous dude.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Muffinman's post:
   sift
(Aug 23 2018, 02:41 AM)Muffinman Wrote: Lmao kid blatantly cheats then says he had two sketchy games. Ridiculous dude.

Are you mixing up me and Sesh?  I'm not sure anyone ever accused Sesh of blatantly cheating.  Sesh legit only played two maps with cheats before getting banned, so I'm not sure what you're on about.

I, on the other hand, got like 8-10 games in before being banned and was pretty damn blatant in those, especially towards the end.