Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  wrongfully Banned for Wall Hacking
I always knew he was innocent
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jesse W.'s post:
   Sn0wing
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
Who's next? sift, flocko, 5 star, netex?!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jesse W.'s post:
   sift
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
Wallhacking? It's called gamesense.
(Aug 20 2018, 02:37 PM)Jesse W. Wrote: Who's next? sift, flocko, 5 star, netex?!

i guess its gonna be flocko Tongue
[-] The following 2 users Like Drago's post:
   Jesse W., rookoo
(Aug 20 2018, 02:55 PM)Drago Wrote:
(Aug 20 2018, 02:37 PM)Jesse W. Wrote: Who's next? sift, flocko, 5 star, netex?!

i guess its gonna be flocko  Tongue

lmfao <3
[-] The following 2 users Like rookoo's post:
   Drago, Snuggles
dude if someones fucking hacking they wont be making claims like "im dropping 30" they would say at the very least 50
[-] The following 1 user Likes rookoo's post:
   Sn0wing
sad part is since the admin took a guilty before proven innocent approach, the ban will stay now simply because "its too up in the air". another quality teammate and player lost to admins who dont even play the game anymore
[-] The following 1 user Likes rookoo's post:
   Snuggles
SOOOO TRUE
(Aug 20 2018, 04:27 AM)ksirb_o Wrote:
(Aug 20 2018, 02:14 AM)Sn0wing Wrote:
(Aug 20 2018, 01:47 AM)ksirb_o Wrote: watch the demo, watch it normal and watch it in r_drawothermodels 2. You did fishy shit, this thread isn't about me, it's about you getting banned for hackusations.
yeah, one fishy demo. I can't remember one time I wa s accused of cheating. I play fishy some rounds and I get a insta banned. I have been playing in the community for a while. How does this half a game prove I cheat?

TBH I'd say the evidence is inconclusive.Snuggles and I went over the demo and There are only a few times within the match that are questionable, but I don't think there is enough to say you actually cheat. Once it gets reviewed, I'm sure you will be unbanned.

Exactly. Inconclusive! For sure not enough hard evidence for a perma ban.
eventually you're gonna ban all the decent players and be left with a lot of bots and ralphawado running around laying fucking waste to the servers
[-] The following 2 users Like Titanium1337's post:
   rookoo, Sn0wing