Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Rightfully banned for hacking
(Aug 22 2018, 04:06 AM)ne7eX Wrote: Thats why you talked so hard about me saying you will rape me? I bet $100 you won't out aim me even with you having wallhacks on on aim_map.

Lets play right now!

Also Im hated by like 80% of this server, doesn't mean Im going to cheat to stop playing here.

Dummy lol. 0 brain, this is what drugs do to you.

Yo, you the guy that bought lessons from helmut?
[-] The following 2 users Like i cri everytiem's post:
   rookoo, woKe
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
lol WUT the fuck did I miss??
how long have you been cheating? just since Sesh got WL'd? also GG netex sit the fuck back bro. you look as dumb as Drago right now LMAO
(Aug 22 2018, 04:30 AM)woKe Wrote:
(Aug 22 2018, 04:06 AM)ne7eX Wrote: Thats why you talked so hard about me saying you will rape me? I bet $100 you won't out aim me even with you having wallhacks on on aim_map.

Lets play right now!

Also Im hated by like 80% of this server, doesn't mean Im going to cheat to stop playing here.

This seems like it came from @realDonaldTrump's twitter feed. Nonsense.

Netex, I didn't shit talk you or say I was going to rape you.  When you made the forum post about you cheating (LOL) I said you didn't.  I was trolling you because obviously I was cheating and obviously you're better than me.

Now I'm going to talk shit you.  You're a fucking imbecile who is as gullible as my  year old nephew.  How you could possibly think this shit I was saying was serious would be beyond me if I hadn't seen you get worked up into hot-sweats two weeks ago when Marcos kept saying that you bought CS lessons from Helmut.  You are the easiest person in the world to troll because you are totally and completely self-obsessed, so all one has to do is say they are better than you and you're instantly in the palm of their hand.  I mean, you made a fucking War-Lords forums post about yourself to see if people thought you were hacking.  LOL!  I seriously hope you grow up some day and realize that no one cares about you.  And I'm not saying that in a mean way, like "your parents don't love you" or some shit, I'm saying that in a deeply true way in that everyone else has a fucking life and a whole world going on around them and they could give two shits about whether you or Helmut are better at CSS or w/e other bullshit occupies your peanut brain.  Good day sir.

Bro , say no more.

We will miss you <3 , even tho you didnt have to leave this way.
(Aug 22 2018, 02:23 PM)Drago Wrote:
(Aug 22 2018, 04:30 AM)woKe Wrote:

Lets play right now!

This seems like it came from @realDonaldTrump's twitter feed. Nonsense.

Netex, I didn't shit talk you or say I was going to rape you.  When you made the forum post about you cheating (LOL) I said you didn't.  I was trolling you because obviously I was cheating and obviously you're better than me.

Now I'm going to talk shit you.  You're a fucking imbecile who is as gullible as my  year old nephew.  How you could possibly think this shit I was saying was serious would be beyond me if I hadn't seen you get worked up into hot-sweats two weeks ago when Marcos kept saying that you bought CS lessons from Helmut.  You are the easiest person in the world to troll because you are totally and completely self-obsessed, so all one has to do is say they are better than you and you're instantly in the palm of their hand.  I mean, you made a fucking War-Lords forums post about yourself to see if people thought you were hacking.  LOL!  I seriously hope you grow up some day and realize that no one cares about you.  And I'm not saying that in a mean way, like "your parents don't love you" or some shit, I'm saying that in a deeply true way in that everyone else has a fucking life and a whole world going on around them and they could give two shits about whether you or Helmut are better at CSS or w/e other bullshit occupies your peanut brain.  Good day sir.

Bro , say no more.

We will miss you <3 , even tho you didnt have to leave this way.
nah I mean if you have trouble quitting cold turkey this is a good guaranteed method that you won't give into desires to play again.
what surprises me is that you chose to do this despite it accomplishing nothing more than a dramatic goodbye
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jesse W.'s post:
   rookoo
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
(Aug 22 2018, 03:37 PM)Jesse W. Wrote: what surprises me is that you chose to do this despite it accomplishing nothing more than a dramatic goodbye

you're surprised bus is a conceited asshole?
Very nice entertainment.
(Aug 22 2018, 03:37 PM)Jesse W. Wrote: what surprises me is that you chose to do this despite it accomplishing nothing more than a dramatic goodbye

How dense are you? As I stated, my goal was to get banned, which this accomplished. So it did exactly what it was supposed to do.

(Aug 22 2018, 03:43 PM)rookoo Wrote:
(Aug 22 2018, 03:37 PM)Jesse W. Wrote: what surprises me is that you chose to do this despite it accomplishing nothing more than a dramatic goodbye

LOL you still mad that I perma muted and blocked you. This is proof, because in your previous post you admit that me getting myself banned accomplishes my goal, and then respond to this post calling me an asshole. You still mad
(Aug 22 2018, 09:43 PM)woKe Wrote:

How dense are you?  As I stated, my goal was to get banned, which this accomplished.  So it did exactly what it was supposed to do.

(Aug 22 2018, 03:43 PM)rookoo Wrote:

LOL you still mad that I perma muted and blocked you.  This is proof, because in your previous post you admit that me getting myself banned accomplishes my goal, and then respond to this post calling me an asshole.  You still mad

Nobody left on CSS will miss you. You throw games, talk shit, and are garbage lmfao
[-] The following 1 user Likes helmut^'s post:
   Jesse W.
The Rival Wrote:Helmut I think you're probably the nicest guy I've ever talked to. I think your CS:S skills surpass literally everyones on the planet. I found your Facebook, and I printed a huge poster of you, and put it on my ceiling above my bed so every day when I wake up I get to stare at your glorious face and remind myself that maybe if I put in a lot of hard work, time and effort then I could probably be as great as you
League xp- legit-proof.com/search?m=guid&q=0%3A1%3A21999673&p=1
ESEA- https://play.esea.net/users/431758
-K me - https://war-lords.net/forum/reputation.php?uid=943