Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Rightfully banned for hacking
(Aug 22 2018, 11:29 PM)Jesse W. Wrote: If your goal was to move on with your life as you wrote in post #1, it would have been most respectable for you to just have stopped playing.

Because there were only 2 people left on the severs who you are friends with is a shitty justification for going around hacking and ruining the game for everyone else

It was just a few weeks ago we all saw you melting down on the forums because you got a month-long ban

Your actions in game and on the forums are suggesting that you do not have precise control over your emotions and are letting them negatively affect your actions

Your goal wasn't only to get banned or move on with your life, it was, as far as I can see, to create drama as well. Otherwise you wouldn't have made this pathetic thread in which you are trying to paint yourself as if you did something noble or are a martyr

If you need to get banned in order to move on you have a self control problem.

Nothing that I am writing is intended to insult you, I am sure you will interpret it that way after seeing the way you replied to my last post which wasn't meant to insult you, I'm just making plain observations that I believe to be the simple truth, this thread probably does belong in flame or admire, though

I'm honestly confused by this post Jesse.  To be fair, I'm confused by many of your posts.  I can never tell if you're sincere or if you're just 100% troll mode all the time.  My interpretation was always that you're just troll mode, which is why this post, which simultaneously seems sincere but also completely oblivious to the obvious trollness of my behavior, is so perplexing.

If you're interpretation of my post a month ago 'appealing' my ban was that I was that I was "melting down" then it's obvious you're not the troll genius I thought you were.  Disappointing...

As to your last point about self control, you clearly don't know much about addiction.  Taking an action to remove access to the thing (whether its drugs, alcohol, gambling, gaming, fapping etc.) that is the source of your addictions is a mature and adaptive way of responding to addiction.  I'm not saying playing CS is like doing heroin, but it is very much like doing cocaine, gambling, or having sex (or fapping for all those virgins out there), which are all things that people are commonly addicted to.
(Aug 22 2018, 11:59 PM)rookoo Wrote: You’re just another insignificant cs player who’s never brought quality to any team. Take that insignificance and invest in doing something worthwhile for once. I’m glad you blocked me and my favorite part is I never have to hear your pure cunt voice ever again. I will say you did wreck netex pretty nice here

Just curious how you define "doing something worthwhile."  Not that higher educational attainment is the one true Good in the world, but not only did I go to college, which you didn't, but I'm currently enrolled in a PhD program at an Ivy League institution.  You know this is true because I mistakenly agreed to befriend you on FB after you begged me in an attempt to prove to me that you weren't a petulant child with anger problems.

My research focuses on improving non-invasive brain stimulation interventions for depression and post-stroke aphasia (language deficits).  I'm working to advancing human understanding of brain function and on developing personalized treatments for disorders with massive morbidity and impact on human life.   So remind me again what does "doing something worthwhile" mean to you?
[-] The following 1 user Likes woKe's post:
   rookoo
Why are you still posting?
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
(Aug 23 2018, 02:49 AM)Jesse W. Wrote: Why are you still posting?

I'm having fun Jesse.

I know you think this post *wrecks* me because it seems inconsistent with me saying I got myself banned because I was ready to be done with CSS and WL, but it doesn't and it's not.  As you yourself said, this is basically a flame or admire thread at this point, and I am quite having fun in it.

Also, I'm learning new things about people in this thread still.  For example, I once thought you were a masterful troll who I had respect for, but today I've learned you're just a dullard who takes himself too seriously and thinks he's the internet police.
[-] The following 2 users Like woKe's post:
   i cri everytiem, rookoo
(Aug 23 2018, 02:44 AM)woKe Wrote:
(Aug 22 2018, 11:59 PM)rookoo Wrote: You’re just another insignificant cs player who’s never brought quality to any team. Take that insignificance and invest in doing something worthwhile for once. I’m glad you blocked me and my favorite part is I never have to hear your pure cunt voice ever again. I will say you did wreck netex pretty nice here

Just curious how you define "doing something worthwhile."  Not that higher educational attainment is the one true Good in the world, but not only did I go to college, which you didn't, but I'm currently enrolled in a PhD program at an Ivy League institution.  You know this is true because I mistakenly agreed to befriend you on FB after you begged me in an attempt to prove to me that you weren't a petulant child with anger problems.

My research focuses on improving non-invasive brain stimulation interventions for depression and post-stroke aphasia (language deficits).  I'm working to advancing human understanding of brain function and on developing personalized treatments for disorders with massive morbidity and impact on human life.   So remind me again what does "doing something worthwhile" mean to you?

I think this surpasses Henson's bind of megawookie saying he has a degree from the top math institution in the US. its a shame its too long for a bind, though
[-] The following 1 user Likes rookoo's post:
   i cri everytiem
why yall even posting here anymore? this a waste of forum space
(Aug 23 2018, 02:55 AM)woKe Wrote:
(Aug 23 2018, 02:49 AM)Jesse W. Wrote: Why are you still posting?

I'm having fun Jesse.

I know you think this post *wrecks* me because it seems inconsistent with me saying I got myself banned because I was ready to be done with CSS and WL, but it doesn't and it's not.  As you yourself said, this is basically a flame or admire thread at this point, and I am quite having fun in it.

Also, I'm learning new things about people in this thread still.  For example, I once thought you were a masterful troll who I had respect for, but today I've learned you're just a dullard who takes himself too seriously and thinks he's the internet police.

All I gotta say is got emmmmm.
[-] The following 5 users Like Muffinman's post:
   CaliSnipe, Drago, i cri everytiem, rookoo, thecorbittt1
People shit talking me that are banned from the server for cheating.

Idc if you did it for a day or two, you cheated. Goodbye lol!

Idc what you say anymore, irrelevant. As you alwaysss were to me, and half the people here.
(Aug 23 2018, 09:43 AM)ne7eX Wrote: People shit talking me that are banned from the server for cheating.

Idc what you say anymore, irrelevant. As you alwaysss were to me, and half the people here.

Except the CSS lessons you bought from helmut

amirite
[-] The following 1 user Likes i cri everytiem's post:
   woKe
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
(Aug 23 2018, 11:38 AM)i cri everytiem Wrote:
(Aug 23 2018, 09:43 AM)ne7eX Wrote: People shit talking me that are banned from the server for cheating.

Except the CSS lessons you bought from helmut

amirite

I got better from them Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes neteX's post:
   helmut^