Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Rightfully banned for hacking
logged in just to say thank god this idiot is banned.
Another toxic shitbag bites the dust.
[-] The following 3 users Like Billy Mays's post:
   helmut^, Jesse W., rookoo
If your goal was to move on with your life as you wrote in post #1, it would have been most respectable for you to just have stopped playing.

Because there were only 2 people left on the severs who you are friends with is a shitty justification for going around hacking and ruining the game for everyone else

It was just a few weeks ago we all saw you melting down on the forums because you got a month-long ban

Your actions in game and on the forums are suggesting that you do not have precise control over your emotions and are letting them negatively affect your actions

Your goal wasn't only to get banned or move on with your life, it was, as far as I can see, to create drama as well. Otherwise you wouldn't have made this pathetic thread in which you are trying to paint yourself as if you did something noble or are a martyr

If you need to get banned in order to move on you have a self control problem.

Nothing that I am writing is intended to insult you, I am sure you will interpret it that way after seeing the way you replied to my last post which wasn't meant to insult you, I'm just making plain observations that I believe to be the simple truth, this thread probably does belong in flame or admire, though
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jesse W.'s post:
   rookoo
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
(Aug 22 2018, 09:43 PM)woKe Wrote:
(Aug 22 2018, 03:37 PM)Jesse W. Wrote: what surprises me is that you chose to do this despite it accomplishing nothing more than a dramatic goodbye

How dense are you?  As I stated, my goal was to get banned, which this accomplished.  So it did exactly what it was supposed to do.

(Aug 22 2018, 03:43 PM)rookoo Wrote:
(Aug 22 2018, 03:37 PM)Jesse W. Wrote: what surprises me is that you chose to do this despite it accomplishing nothing more than a dramatic goodbye

you're surprised bus is a conceited asshole?

LOL you still mad that I perma muted and blocked you.  This is proof, because in your previous post you admit that me getting myself banned accomplishes my goal, and then respond to this post calling me an asshole.  You still mad

Proving jesses point that you’re here for drama. I have no grief about you blocking me, I realized it’s a good thing because we aren’t ever gonna be agreeable. You have some serious personality issues. 

Idk why you think you’re some martyr for sesh
You’re just another insignificant cs player who’s never brought quality to any team. Take that insignificance and invest in doing something worthwhile for once. I’m glad you blocked me and my favorite part is I never have to hear your pure cunt voice ever again. I will say you did wreck netex pretty nice here
[-] The following 1 user Likes rookoo's post:
   Jesse W.
didn't you call me a cheater :p hold this L brother
[-] The following 1 user Likes Titanium1337's post:
   Jesse W.
(Aug 23 2018, 12:36 AM)Titanium1337 Wrote: didn't you call me a cheater :p hold this L brother

Bus was never a cheater, until this instance, he literally got the cheats just to get himself BAN which was stupid lol.
[-] The following 1 user Likes johnnyboi212's post:
   woKe
(Aug 22 2018, 10:44 PM)helmut^ Wrote:

How dense are you?  As I stated, my goal was to get banned, which this accomplished.  So it did exactly what it was supposed to do.

LOL you still mad that I perma muted and blocked you.  This is proof, because in your previous post you admit that me getting myself banned accomplishes my goal, and then respond to this post calling me an asshole.  You still mad

Nobody left on CSS will miss you.  You throw games, talk shit, and are garbage lmfao

Nobody ever liked you in the first place.
[-] The following 1 user Likes woKe's post:
   Jesse W.
(Aug 22 2018, 11:53 PM)rookoo Wrote:

Proving jesses point that you’re here for drama. I have no grief about you blocking me, I realized it’s a good thing because we aren’t ever gonna be agreeable. You have some serious personality issues. 

(Aug 22 2018, 11:59 PM)rookoo Wrote: You’re just another insignificant cs player who’s never brought quality to any team. Take that insignificance and invest in doing something worthwhile for once. I’m glad you blocked me and my favorite part is I never have to hear your pure cunt voice ever again. I will say you did wreck netex pretty nice here

LOLOLOLOL. Why you tryna get personal Michael? Three months ago you were literally all over my dick and tried to beg me to friend you on FB after I told you I thought you were a petty child who had anger problems. I forgave you, and then you got mad at me *for literally no reason* and started saying anti-semitic shit so I muted you. Now you;re saying I have "serious personality issues. You funny Michael, you funny
[-] The following 1 user Likes woKe's post:
   rookoo
(Aug 23 2018, 01:00 AM)woKe Wrote:
(Aug 22 2018, 11:53 PM)rookoo Wrote:

(Aug 22 2018, 11:59 PM)rookoo Wrote: You’re just another insignificant cs player who’s never brought quality to any team. Take that insignificance and invest in doing something worthwhile for once. I’m glad you blocked me and my favorite part is I never have to hear your pure cunt voice ever again. I will say you did wreck netex pretty nice here

LOLOLOLOL.  Why you tryna get personal Michael?  Three months ago you were literally all over my dick and tried to beg me to friend you on FB after I told you I thought you were a petty child who had anger problems.  I forgave you, and then you got mad at me *for literally no reason* and started saying anti-semitic shit so I muted you.  Now you;re saying I have "serious personality issues.  You funny Michael, you funny

You take ALL the bait lol. Perm banned on purpose to quit but still coming back to the forums
Yea, why are you still here? I thought, uh, you were moving on. Goodbye! I suggest everyone else disengage from reading and replying to his antagonizing posts. I can only assume that his new goal after accomplishing the goal of being banned is be annoying. Lock the thread, suspend his forum account and let's all 'move on.'
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.