Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Resolved  kyonpon abusing admin
kyon was heavily intoxicated. I tried talking with him on Steam to figure out what he was doing and he couldn't hold a coherent conversation. I stripped his admin and banned him for a month. He will not be getting admin back.
[-] The following 7 users Like M. Bison's post:
   Ben-, Crusader, helmut^, i cri everytiem, johnnyboi212, QueenCrazy, thecorbittt1
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
(Sep 03 2018, 10:35 PM)M. Bison Wrote: kyon was heavily intoxicated. I tried talking with him on Steam to figure out what he was doing and he couldn't hold a coherent conversation. I stripped his admin and banned him for a month. He will not be getting admin back.

Yes nows my chance!
Fuck... I thought the drama series was at 9pm... not 5.
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
(Sep 03 2018, 10:17 PM)sift Wrote:
(Sep 03 2018, 09:54 PM)dsgnl Wrote: I ran into this guy today and apparently he banned another player for doing good. Then he joins our pug and starts handing out bans left and right, my buddy even got a ban all because he said "Who is this admin and why is he banning people" and kyon was like "Disrespecting an admin is smart" and he didn't even talk in game he only talked through console. He literally killed our Contra pug.

I will admit I disrespected him after the ban handouts and called him a 14 year old along with a lot of not so choice words but seriously, why ruin everyones fun? He literally said "You all got too comfortable" then banned another player. I was enjoying having a game with some old teammates who are now turned off to the fact that they just get banned for no reason. Seems like a power trip and feels like one of those 14 year olds in pubs who would ban you because you're better than him or because you buy the awp but he wants it. If this is what you have as an admin then that isn't good. He needs to be handled.

Even if he is drunk that is no excuse, drunk on power maybe but if was he "drunk" then he must've never had a drink before and can't handle his alcohol and has some other stuff he has to work out in his life and not take it out on others who simply ask why. Honestly he should be stripped, I saw the dude drop like 6 people in one single game after he joins for literally nothing, the first drop was probably so he can get a slot.

It's really a shame that this is the view you get from the servers right away, and I totally understand it, but

Don't let this influence you and your friends views on the server, and the people that play there. This is a one time issue and it has already been handled, thankfully

Hope to see you and your hackers friends soon

SHOTS FIRED haha oh no I'll definitely be back, they prob will too. wL is the only thing we enjoy CS related these days, my friend was salty though so much he went to play OW.
wow dude
(Sep 04 2018, 12:59 PM)rookoo Wrote: wow dude

Im pretty sure u will make deadsignal rq every game
[-] The following 1 user Likes Drago's post:
   rookoo
(Sep 04 2018, 01:23 PM)Drago Wrote:
(Sep 04 2018, 12:59 PM)rookoo Wrote: wow dude

Im pretty sure u will make deadsignal rq every game

very nice
dw guys im never getting admin Smile
(Sep 05 2018, 06:55 AM)ne7eX Wrote: dw guys im never getting admin Smile

The day you bought css lessons from Helmut you lost any chance of getting admin.
[-] The following 1 user Likes i cri everytiem's post:
   sift
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]