Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Inconclusive  jesuitsupgeneral
i keep getting vote kicked because i decided to mute this trolling nerd
[-] The following 1 user Likes XISORZZ's post:
   rookoo
https://war-lords.net/pugs/70679 for admins to review.

I took the time to read the chat log because im curious, dont bother doing it (admins) whatever happened or reasons there was for the votekicks were voiced in game with mics, not in chat (So download the demo).

Please be patient, for an admin to review.
you have to use !ignore , and surprise surprise ANOTHER jesuit thread. expect admins to say the same thing, ignore him and move on
I get banned by cali for playing music a bit, but this kid racist AF and keeps getting blown off. THIS INJUSTICE WILL NOT STAND. ZORANDI FOR HEAD ADMIN
[-] The following 1 user Likes tardbus's post:
   johnnyboi212
I never post or chime in on these things but I'm going too now. Why the fuck is he still allowed to play in the servers. For months I've seen nothing but complaints about him trolling, and he finally decided to get me a few days ago while playing. He continuously team flashed me, would corner me so i couldnt move and shoot at me. He tried getting everyone to kick me but the bitch boy failed. Its obvious that no one likes the dude, and those that do are either sucking his dick, or hes sucking theirs. I reported this to an admin and apparently nothing came of it. I've had about enough of him talking shit about me while I'm trying to have fun and play the game with everyone else. We all know he's a bitch because he'll ignore you and THEN talk shit. All you have to do is tell him to calm down and all the sudden you're a "cunt bitch" and he starts trolling. Get him out man!
[-] The following 3 users Like Asphyxia's post:
   Ben-, johnnyboi212, sift
Everything will be handled tonight.
Im free so im gonna take a look at the demos.
(Oct 11 2018, 08:24 PM)Asphyxia Wrote: I never post or chime in on these things but I'm going too now. Why the fuck is he still allowed to play in the servers. For months I've seen nothing but complaints about him trolling, and he finally decided to get me a few days ago while playing. He continuously team flashed me, would corner me so i couldnt move and shoot at me. He tried getting everyone to kick me but the bitch boy failed. Its obvious that no one likes the dude, and those that do are either sucking his dick, or hes sucking theirs. I reported this to an admin and apparently nothing came of it. I've had about enough of him talking shit about me while I'm trying to have fun and play the game with everyone else. We all know he's a bitch because he'll ignore you and THEN talk shit. All you have to do is tell him to calm down and all the sudden you're a "cunt bitch" and he starts trolling. Get him out man!

He also have an extensive ban history (console or admin given), a bunch of threads that never came up to bans or serious follow-up, + the dozens of other stuff that weren't reported on the forums that we dont know about.

I've seen players banned for abusive votekicks before, racism, for causing trouble, toxicity, etc. He probably falls under all these categories, and with his reputation/history, anyone with common sense would ban him for at least multiple months or more, depending if the goal is to give him a last chance or get rid of him.
[-] The following 2 users Like Ben-'s post:
   johnnyboi212, sift
(Oct 11 2018, 03:43 PM)tardbus Wrote: I get banned by cali for playing music a bit, but this kid racist AF and keeps getting blown off.  THIS INJUSTICE WILL NOT STAND.  ZORANDI FOR HEAD ADMIN

"VOTE FOR PEDRO!!!!!"
(Oct 11 2018, 08:24 PM)Asphyxia Wrote: I never post or chime in on these things but I'm going too now. Why the fuck is he still allowed to play in the servers. For months I've seen nothing but complaints about him trolling, and he finally decided to get me a few days ago while playing. He continuously team flashed me, would corner me so i couldnt move and shoot at me. He tried getting everyone to kick me but the bitch boy failed. Its obvious that no one likes the dude, and those that do are either sucking his dick, or hes sucking theirs. I reported this to an admin and apparently nothing came of it. I've had about enough of him talking shit about me while I'm trying to have fun and play the game with everyone else. We all know he's a bitch because he'll ignore you and THEN talk shit. All you have to do is tell him to calm down and all the sudden you're a "cunt bitch" and he starts trolling. Get him out man!

No Lie tho, I've seen so much shit from this dude, he literally deserve a month or so "BREAK"
(Oct 11 2018, 09:04 PM)Ben- Wrote:

He also have an extensive ban history (console or admin given), a bunch of threads that never came up to bans or serious follow-up, + the dozens of other stuff that weren't reported on the forums that we dont know about.

I've seen players banned for abusive votekicks before, racism, for causing trouble, toxicity, etc. He probably falls under all these categories, and with his reputation/history, anyone with common sense would ban him for at least multiple months or more, depending if the goal is to give him a last chance or get rid of him.

He has lots of reports/PLUS reports that was not on forum, I'm talking abouut a shit ton of non forum reports.
(Oct 11 2018, 02:04 AM)XISORZZ Wrote: i keep getting vote kicked because i decided to mute this trolling nerd

Game Breakdown:
  • round 2 no site take calls, xisorz went mid dead
  • round 3 no site take calls, xisorz went mid dead
  • round 4 5man rush A call by jesuit (All went, except xisorz who has jesuit ignored), xisorz lurked mid
  • round 5 5man rush A call by jesuit, xisorz followed pack to A
  • round 6 5man rush B call by jesuit (All went, except xisorz who has jesuit ignored), xisorz lurked mid
  • round 7 5man rush A call by jesuit (All went, except xisorz who has jesuit ignored), xisorz lurked mid, SheWolf gets irritated and comments on her perception of xisorz not following calls
  • round 8 no site take calls, gets awped mid, rages at team awper for playing mid passively
  • round 9 5man rush A call by jesuit (All went, except xisorz who has jesuit ignored), xisorz seemingly follows then asks for mid boost, SheWolf rejects request saying "no we're rushing A", xisorz falls back to T-spawn and lurks there, team takes A site and plants, xisorz rotates too slow through mid and they defuse, the /entire/ team gets mad at this point causing a .kick train
  • round 17 rejoins and shit talks a little in spec, gets vote kick again, most appeared to still be salty over earlier incident, and also I vaguely remember ghosting mentioned a few times prior to the 2nd kick while turbo watching through, so perhaps suspicions of that may have played a part

Observations:
  • CTs kept playing a single weak player at A site, which caused Ts to keep rushing and taking that site with ease.
  • Xisorzz's mid plays were a mixed bag and in at least two cases were important for victory by catching a fair bit of CTs off guard, which handed him some compliments from teammates.
  • Xisorzz had jesuit ignored, who was IGL for Ts that game. This means Xisorzz did not hear most of the rush calls, however, through inference the intention of team would have been obvious by the other 4 players repeatedly going in the same direction, also :
  • round 9 Xisorzz got verbal confirmation of a 5man rush A call by SheWolf and knowingly disregarded it, and worse fell back to a position too far from the site they were rushing, which ultimately lost the round and led to the .kick train.

Conclusion:
I'm not surprised xisorz got kicked when viewed from his teammate's perspective. I'd say even from a neutral perspective the first kick was justifiable because of the circumstances of round 9 with call confirmation and all (and ultimately the team's perceptions of rounds prior). Ideally someone would only be kicked after at least two "round 9" incidences, where it would be more clear the individual is knowingly working against the team (but from his teammate's perspective that criteria was already met). The second kick is a bit less justifiable, but I still don't think admin intervention is appropriate when viewed as a whole.

I think what I told blackout is entirely appropriate here too. Unless you're providing some evidence with these accusations then nothing is likely to be done about it. I mean if you posted any evidence whatsoever in this post, then any passing admin could have decided to review it and done something about it, but that is not the case.  Undecided

(Sep 18 2018, 02:42 AM)M. Bison Wrote:
(Sep 18 2018, 12:41 AM)blackout312 Wrote: Classic Jesuit calling everyone on the team a bitch, n-word, team-flashing, and then ignoring the entire team until we either lose or sub out.
So regarding the accusations made here:

If you can provide evidence of griefing (intentional teamflashing, blocking, shooting teammates in head) then he will recieve a ban. If you can provide evidence he broke communication rules then he will be gagged or muted. "evidence" in this case would be a link to the relevant PUG's page with a list of ticks or round#s where he was doing something wrong.

Also, if someone's ignoring or being ignored by 5 different players which are actually playing (out of 9), then the server will boot them until it falls below that threshold (not instant while playing and live because it tries to minimize disruption). If he's ignoring that many people playing, then he will very likely hit that threshold.
[-] The following 3 users Like M. Bison's post:
   Hamaerox, QueenCrazy, rookoo
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol