Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Approved  Banned for supposedly hacking
All information can be found here:
https://war-lords.net/forum/thread-17965.html

Making this thread as I am already banned, I may as well make an unban request as I am not cheating. Drago banned me from 2 clips one of which isn't even fishy just shows me flick to one guy and some decent AWP shots.  I have invested a lot of time and even money into wL and play it regularly so it's getting old that I have one decent game with some luck and I get reported all the time and this time banned. It's a crazy feeling when you know you don't cheat but no one believes you because they weren't there sitting at your desk watching you play.
I hope you are not found guilty by root admins and lets see... even tho most of the best players that played in here also believe that you are cheating.

Until then, please wait patiently for root admins to reply.
Thank you for understanding.
(Oct 23 2018, 03:47 PM)Drago Wrote: I hope you are not found guilty by root admins and lets see... even tho most of the best players that played in here also believe that you are cheating.

Until then, please wait patiently for root admins to reply.
Thank you for understanding.

One person who is decent at the game said one 26 second clip is a little fishy but didnt even describe what I did correctly. So I definitely wouldn't say "most". But I guess we're all entitled to our opinions I just wish yours didnt get people banned for no reason.
(Oct 23 2018, 04:00 PM)Tea Wrote:
(Oct 23 2018, 03:47 PM)Drago Wrote: **

" I just wish yours didnt get people banned for no reason."

There is a reason why i am a server admin , and there is also a reason why there are senior and root admins, just in case things go wrong...they are always there to fix things.
So dont worry about me, as long as roots think that you are not cheating everything will go okay.

I will have to end this coversation between us here, i dont think there is anything more valuable that we can say.

Wait for Bison/Hamaerox, they will give the proper answer to this case.
Have a nice time.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Drago's post:
   johnnyboi212
Incase root admins don't read the other thread, copying my post from there. It's insane that he got banned for these clips, there's essentially nothing sketchy about them.

Honeslty though how the fuck do people think he's cheating from these clips? In the first clip, the only thing that's sketchy is the way he peeks barrels, but watch how he clears the area by the shipping containers before he goes and looks at barrels. He's clearly slowly clearing angles, and he doesn't prefire the barrels, he sees him, then tries to shoot. The turning and "locking" on Flocko is obviously just him moving his mouse. The two time it happens he's doing the exact same movement its about a 270 degree turn and he runs out of space on mousepad about 180-200 degrees in. That seems totally reasonable.

The other clip there's nothing sketch at all. Flocko gets all butthurt because he died, but truth is, Tea was just putting his X-hair on the edge of the smoke incase the guy upper B pushed it (smart) and flocko peeked from the other side. If he's walling, why did he miss the gy upper B when he peeked first time before smoke?

Take it from a convicted hacker, this dude's legit.
[-] The following 1 user Likes woKe's post:
   Tea
(Oct 23 2018, 10:58 PM)woKe Wrote: Incase root admins don't read the other thread, copying my post from there.  It's insane that he got banned for these clips, there's essentially nothing sketchy about them.

Honeslty though how the fuck do people think he's cheating from these clips? In the first clip, the only thing that's sketchy is the way he peeks barrels, but watch how he clears the area by the shipping containers before he goes and looks at barrels. He's clearly slowly clearing angles, and he doesn't prefire the barrels, he sees him, then tries to shoot. The turning and "locking" on Flocko is obviously just him moving his mouse. The two time it happens he's doing the exact same movement its about a 270 degree turn and he runs out of space on mousepad about 180-200 degrees in. That seems totally reasonable.

The other clip there's nothing sketch at all. Flocko gets all butthurt because he died, but truth is, Tea was just putting his X-hair on the edge of the smoke incase the guy upper B pushed it (smart) and flocko peeked from the other side. If he's walling, why did he miss the gy upper B when he peeked first time before smoke?

"Take it from a convicted hacker, this dude's legit."

lmao bus shut up
(Oct 23 2018, 10:58 PM)woKe Wrote: Incase root admins don't read the other thread, copying my post from there.  It's insane that he got banned for these clips, there's essentially nothing sketchy about them.

"Incase root admins don't read the other thread"
You're right, I didn't read your thread, nor did I read past the quote I just put in this one. Players opinions mean nothing to me on matters such as these.

With that being said, I did go ahead and review both the videos that were posted as evidence and neither one had any evidence of any type of hack. The only semi-suspicious thing in either of the videos was the barrel shot but even with the models enhanced I could tell the tea saw the head of the other player and in fact might have caught it in the corner of his eye while he was turning. I noticed it more-so because of the models but that players head was clearly visible. In both videos you can tell tea has played these maps and knows where the players will be coming from and setting up at.

I did hear multiple players in the videos claim tea was not playing for real and urge any players if they have any proof to please come forward.

-Ban Lifted-
[-] The following 4 users Like Hamaerox's post:
   johnnyboi212, rookoo, Tea, woKe
*Please keep in mind, all War-Lords admins are donating their time to help the community. Each have their own lives to attend to and responses may take some time*
(Oct 24 2018, 12:23 AM)Hamaerox Wrote:

"Incase root admins don't read the other thread"
You're right, I didn't read your thread, nor did I read past the quote I just put in this one. Players opinions mean nothing to me on matters such as these.

With that being said, I did go ahead and review both the videos that were posted as evidence and neither one had any evidence of any type of hack. The only semi-suspicious thing in either of the videos was the barrel shot but even with the models enhanced I could tell the tea saw the head of the other player and in fact might have caught it in the corner of his eye while he was turning. I noticed it more-so because of the models but that players head was clearly visible. In both videos you can tell tea has played these maps and knows where the players will be coming from and setting up at.

I did hear multiple players in the videos claim tea was not playing for real and urge any players if they have any proof to please come forward.

-Ban Lifted-

thanks for the review
(Oct 23 2018, 10:58 PM)woKe Wrote: Take it from a convicted hacker, this dude's legit.

cheats one day to get banned on purpose and thinks hes the shit :p
(Oct 24 2018, 01:04 AM)thecorbittt1 Wrote:
(Oct 23 2018, 10:58 PM)woKe Wrote: Take it from a convicted hacker, this dude's legit.

cheats one day to get banned on purpose and thinks knows hes the shit :p

FTFY