Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Black Friday Shopping
Thanksgiving is coming up and I wish yall a happy early Thanksgiving and hope ya'll have your day planned out, dinner is amazing and you spend quality
time with your family! But anywho... where ya'll shopping on Black Friday and why? I need suggestions cauz I might hit up the store that is your go to!  Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes SaiyajiN's post:
   Hamaerox
(Nov 09 2018, 10:44 PM)SaiyajiN Wrote: Thanksgiving is coming up and I wish yall a happy early Thanksgiving and hope ya'll have your day planned out, dinner is amazing and you spend quality
time with your family! But anywho... where ya'll shopping on Black Friday and why? I need suggestions cauz I might hit up the store that is your go to!  Smile

what are stores that you frequent?
I’ll be delivering the shit at your kitchen tables and the stores where you’re getting these sales during this time, you’re welcome.
(Nov 09 2018, 10:44 PM)SaiyajiN Wrote: Thanksgiving is coming up and I wish yall a happy early Thanksgiving and hope ya'll have your day planned out, dinner is amazing and you spend quality

Who the fuck wants to  wait outside the retail stores in the freezing weather, Cyber Monday is where its at homie....
[-] The following 1 user Likes johnnyboi212's post:
   rookoo
can you buy me a nitendo switch
[Image: Photo%20collage-climate%20scenarios-glob...k=rcowMNf5]

(Nov 10 2018, 12:30 AM)johnnyboi212 Wrote:

Who the fuck wants to  wait outside the retail stores in the freezing weather, Cyber Monday is where its at homie....

I have to agree with johnnyboi, black friday is such a waste of time. You get things cheaper on cyber monday than you do on black friday and it's delivered to your door. Forget those mobs out there lol
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hamaerox's post:
   johnnyboi212
*Please keep in mind, all War-Lords admins are donating their time to help the community. Each have their own lives to attend to and responses may take some time*
(Nov 09 2018, 11:24 PM)CaliSnipe Wrote: I’ll be delivering the shit at your kitchen tables and the stores where you’re getting these sales during this time, you’re welcome.

PFFFFFFFFFFFFF get over yourself, well have robots to replace you soon enough.
(Nov 11 2018, 06:06 PM)tardbus Wrote:
(Nov 09 2018, 11:24 PM)CaliSnipe Wrote: I’ll be delivering the shit at your kitchen tables and the stores where you’re getting these sales during this time, you’re welcome.

Until then, you’re welcome.
(Nov 11 2018, 06:06 PM)tardbus Wrote:

PFFFFFFFFFFFFF the world could end by that time
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hamaerox's post:
   CaliSnipe
*Please keep in mind, all War-Lords admins are donating their time to help the community. Each have their own lives to attend to and responses may take some time*